Page 123 of 227 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173223 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,075 of 5674

Thread: United Kingdom Collector's Delivery Thread

still waiting for my HH and leech ...

shipping seems so infrequent when it comes to us U.K. fans ... last month was super-fast for me, and now back to slow again ...
    ''He-Man lives and possesses that key, I must possess all or I possess nothing!'' (Skeletor, 1987)

USE YOUR ILLUSION

Ive all but given up on mine, the constant fees and parcelfarce "handling charge" put me off, so i buy from the guys on here after the release, cant praise them enough on here, real top guys.

Andy

Still waiting for HH and Leech sub here too - I seem to get caught by customs every month nowadays...

Just read that the import allowance drops from £18 to £15 from November. Probably doesn't make much difference for anything other than $30 beasts, which will probably now 'always' be liable for customs charges rather than 'depending on the exchange rate'

Leech just arrived and he looks awesome
    Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

I received yesterday the replacement for ManEFaces but still no Hordak/Leech :-( Anyone still waiting or should I start worrying?
    Creative web design studio from London - Handcrafted pixels since 2004

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by robaczek View Post
    I received yesterday the replacement for ManEFaces but still no Hordak/Leech :-( Anyone still waiting or should I start worrying?
    No Matey, not a single thing. I'm in two minds whether to ring my local sorting office and check.

Widget
    I'm still waiting on Leech and HH too. I had a problem with my subscription renewing because Digital River decided to try and charge an old credit card that expired in 2010!! They managed to charge the correct card for the first 8 months of 2011 but obviously 9 months was too much to ask!

My figs were shipped on 15th Sept so would still have expected them by now

It's sure good to know I'm not the only one still waiting. I went to the post office today but it's not there so where ever it is, it takes really looong time this time around to arrive..

Leech & Hurricane Hordak arrived at last. Had to pay a £13 customs charge, but i'm just glad to finally have them.

Got my ransom note of £13.12p today.

FINALLY!! It's just a matter of time now before I get mine :-)

i didn't post on the day as i was away at the weekend, but my HH and leech showed up last thursday ...

leech is awesome, and looks so much better in real-life and in-hand ...

HH on the other hand is a little disappointing ... the paint on the red-dial has already started to flake away and the vac-metal effect looks kind of cheap ... which is a shame because i was jazzed for HH ...
    ''He-Man lives and possesses that key, I must possess all or I possess nothing!'' (Skeletor, 1987)

USE YOUR ILLUSION

Widget
    Leech and HH turned up yesterday. Managed to miss the customs fee this time round, even though the box had £8GBP written in large black letters on the back! Think that's Royal Mails handling fee so may have only just skipped through - Phew!

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Yay! I got my fees card

never have I been so glad to see that customs card.

At least the figs are here though.

Same here, note arrived today! January cannot come sooner.. When I'll be cherry picking not worrying about customs every single month..

Lycan
    wow Im shocked everyone had such a wait for Leech and Hordak. I got mine in just over a week with no customs charges. It made me wonder if I did the right thing using UPS next year because there wont be a single month I wont be hit with charges.. but it seems like its still a hit and miss gamble with the regular shipping anyway.
    What next? It seems every month lately there is something..

It's just weird that some people are only just getting Leech and Hordak. Mine came 4 weeks ago, with the regular shipping and no fees. Its just such a lottery really.

Quote Originally Posted by sgmilne View Post
    It's just weird that some people are only just getting Leech and Hordak. Mine came 4 weeks ago, with the regular shipping and no fees. Its just such a lottery really.
    Yeah, my Leech arrived a couple of weeks ago as well. I can understand those held up in customs, but some folks have avoided fees and its still took them a while to arrive!
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Peekablue, 5/Hunga the Harpy, 4/Sssqueeze, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

Picked mine up yesterday. I like Leechs body but the head is probably my least favorite MOTUC so far. Hordaks ok for a varient but could live without him.

As most of us UK fans post within this topic just though i'd pose a question.

Would you like to do a He-Man.org (UK only) get together drinks one Saturday in London

Finally picked up Leech and HH today after getting the ransom note Friday...

Heroic Master of Rubbish Eats-the-Trash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Coptur View Post

Would you like to do a He-Man.org (UK only) get together drinks one Saturday in London
    I'd be up for it.
    Awesome adj. inspiring or displaying awe.
    Sticker n. an adhesive label, poster or paper.
    Included vr. 1. to have as contents or part of the contents; be made up of or contain. 2. to add as part of something else; put in as part of a set, group or category. 3. to contain as a secondary or minor ingredient or elememt.

Quote Originally Posted by Coptur View Post

We've tried to organise meet-up's in the past but I don't think anything has ever come to pass. I'd be up for this if we could get a good few of us but I'd need a fair bit of notice to sort out travel and accommodation, but the more notice the more people we would probably come anyway.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    We've tried to organise meet-up's in the past but I don't think anything has ever come to pass. I'd be up for this if we could get a good few of us but I'd need a fair bit of notice to sort out travel and accommodation, but the more notice the more people we would probably come anyway.
    Yeah its a shame. How about February? At one of the Leicester Square bars, it would be central and easy to get to?
    Last edited by Coptur; October 26, 2011 at 03:31pm.