Page 124 of 221 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,100 of 5502

Thread: United Kingdom Collector's Delivery Thread

  1. #3076
    Heroic Warrior Rodster6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,368
    My Flip Shot arrived today.

  2. #3077
    Heroic HamStar Minion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Cambridge, England
    Posts
    961
    Got a parcel card - and since the only other thing i'm waiting on is being Fedexed it bodes well that it should be Icarius. Can't wait for Friday!

  3. #3078
    Heroic Warrior Rodster6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,368
    Just realised you live in Cambridge. I live near Newmarket.

  4. #3079
    Warrior of Evolution 13977's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Nottinghamshire, UK
    Posts
    6,105
    Quote Originally Posted by Coptur View Post
    Yeah its a shame. How about February? At one of the Leicester Square bars, it would be central and easy to get to?
    Sounds like a plan but lets see how many numbers we can get.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

    Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

  5. #3080
    Heroic HamStar Minion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Cambridge, England
    Posts
    961
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodster6 View Post
    Just realised you live in Cambridge. I live near Newmarket.
    That's 'cause all the coolest people live near me.

    How epic is Flipshot?!?! I'm getting an even bigger Ace McCloud feel from him IRL than I did from photos.
    My only teeny gripe is that the visor is a bit too 'sticky outish' and i'd have preferred it fixed closer to the face.

    Roll on more NA stuff - can't wait for Slush Head! He looked amazing in person at NYCC.

  6. #3081
    Heroic Warrior Rodster6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,368
    Yeah Flipshots one of, if not my favorite MOTUC of the year. I think because the original toys were so non MOTUish it's more exciting getting updates of NA for me than it is of the old MOTU characters.
    His head is starting to grow on me as it reminds me of Ryan Kwanten who I think would make an excellent Flipshot if they ever included his character in a movie (unlikely I know!) as he played a character in Home and Away who had a personality very similar to Flipshot.

  7. #3082
    Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    4,753
    I got my Icarius today and he is so cool in person. I think he may be in my Top3 of the year. I can't put him down

    I also got my Power and Honour book today and that is seriously amazing - every MOTU fan should try to pick one up.

  8. #3083
    Heroic Warrior ADPriceless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wolverhampton UK
    Posts
    428
    Icarius arrived here as well - stunning figure and he's absolutley loaded with kit as well.

    I love these one figure months - no extra cost and under two week delivery.

  9. #3084
    Heroic Warrior robaczek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    461
    Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    I got my Icarius today and he is so cool in person. I think he may be in my Top3 of the year. I can't put him down

    I also got my Power and Honour book today and that is seriously amazing - every MOTU fan should try to pick one up.
    Great!! And I just started wondering if I should chase that up - good to see they started shipping these ;-)
    Creative web design studio from London - Handcrafted pixels since 2004

  10. #3085
    Heroic Warrior Neil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Canterbury, UK
    Posts
    558
    My Icarius has arrived, although I'll have to wait until I get home from work to open him.
    I'm expecting great things....

  11. #3086
    Heroic Warrior robaczek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    461
    Mine's here as well :-) Now.. Where's the book?
    Creative web design studio from London - Handcrafted pixels since 2004

  12. #3087
    Heroic Warrior RocketPunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Posts
    6,181
    Got my Icarius, Slimeblower Ray, & the Power And Honor catalog at the weekend.

    The catalog is fantastic, tons of very cool stuff in there.

  13. #3088
    Warrior of Evolution 13977's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Nottinghamshire, UK
    Posts
    6,105
    Both my Icarius's came yesterday, great figure, more NA please!
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

    Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

  14. #3089
    T-Man tmc1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    England, U.K.
    Posts
    2,029
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketPunch View Post
    Got my Icarius, Slimeblower Ray, & the Power And Honor catalog at the weekend.

    The catalog is fantastic, tons of very cool stuff in there.
    did you get a customs note? ... i'm expecting x 1 icarius and x 1 slime blower ray, and was expecting a card to be honest! ...

    Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    Both my Icarius's came yesterday, great figure, more NA please!
    hopefully mine will be next! ...
    ''He-Man lives and possesses that key, I must possess all or I possess nothing!'' (Skeletor, 1987)


    *IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN*

  15. #3090
    Heroic Warrior RocketPunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Posts
    6,181
    Quote Originally Posted by tmc1984 View Post
    did you get a customs note? ... i'm expecting x 1 icarius and x 1 slime blower ray, and was expecting a card to be honest! ...



    hopefully mine will be next! ...
    Nope, no charges on either the figs or the book.

    If only every month could be like this one...

  16. #3091
    T-Man tmc1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    England, U.K.
    Posts
    2,029
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketPunch View Post
    Nope, no charges on either the figs or the book.

    If only every month could be like this one...
    yeah, i had been getting lucky for the past few months but then i got stung with leech and HH ... oh well, here's hoping! ...
    ''He-Man lives and possesses that key, I must possess all or I possess nothing!'' (Skeletor, 1987)


    *IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN*

  17. #3092
    Heroic Warrior ADPriceless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wolverhampton UK
    Posts
    428
    To everyone who ordered a Power & Honor catalogue - how long has it taken to be delivered? I may treat myself before Christmas.

    Cheers

  18. #3093
    Heroic Warrior RocketPunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Posts
    6,181
    Quote Originally Posted by ADPriceless View Post
    To everyone who ordered a Power & Honor catalogue - how long has it taken to be delivered? I may treat myself before Christmas.

    Cheers
    I got a delivery confirmation email on October 15th, and the book arrived on the 28th.

    I think they still have plenty in stock, so if you make a donation now it should arrive well before Christmas.

  19. #3094
    Heroic Warrior Battle Armoured's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Royal Eternian Borough of Macduff, Scotland
    Posts
    385
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketPunch View Post
    I got a delivery confirmation email on October 15th, and the book arrived on the 28th.

    I think they still have plenty in stock, so if you make a donation now it should arrive well before Christmas.
    I received my delivery confirmation on the 28th of October and my book arrived today! That's very quick

  20. #3095
    Heroic Warrior robaczek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    461
    The book just arrived! :-) Great stuff!

    There was no custom as the value is stated as $20 and the delivery is $30! And the funny thing - I never actually received any confirmation so it arrived totally unexpected! :-) Nice surprise indeed! :-)
    Creative web design studio from London - Handcrafted pixels since 2004

  21. #3096
    Heroic Warrior byinfernoslight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    1,035
    Quote Originally Posted by robaczek View Post
    The book just arrived! :-) Great stuff!

    There was no custom as the value is stated as $20 and the delivery is $30! And the funny thing - I never actually received any confirmation so it arrived totally unexpected! :-) Nice surprise indeed! :-)
    There's no VAT on books so you shouldn't be charged no matter what the value is.

  22. #3097
    Heroic Warrior robaczek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    461
    Didn't know that.. Thx ;-)
    Creative web design studio from London - Handcrafted pixels since 2004

  23. #3098
    Heroic Warrior ADPriceless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wolverhampton UK
    Posts
    428
    Quote Originally Posted by Battle Armoured View Post
    I received my delivery confirmation on the 28th of October and my book arrived today! That's very quick
    Thanks guys - I've just ordered one - can't wait for it to turn up.

  24. #3099
    T-Man tmc1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    England, U.K.
    Posts
    2,029
    hopefully my icarius (selling anyway to be honest) and ray stanz will come today ... anyone in northern england getting packages yet? ...


    EDIT 08/11/11:
    still waiting for mine! ... today is the day i can feel it ...
    Last edited by tmc1984; November 8, 2011 at 08:36am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ''He-Man lives and possesses that key, I must possess all or I possess nothing!'' (Skeletor, 1987)


    *IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN*

  25. #3100
    Widget
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    24
    Got my Mer-Man today, i really like the 2nd head, the vintage one, not so much.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •