Page 131 of 228 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,275 of 5676

Thread: United Kingdom Collector's Delivery Thread

I got my shipping notice for Demo-man and Evil-Lynn together on the 30th of December.
    Last edited by Rodster6; January 10, 2012 at 02:45pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post

Also - has anyone in the UK with a sub had shipping notification for Demo-Man and BG Evil Lyn?
    I've got my BG Evil-Lyn she arrived a couple of days back.

I've not even had a shipping notification for Demo-Man yet. I have the order confirmation notification and that's it in relation to him.

Quote Originally Posted by zatoichi View Post
    I'm still waiting on my black friday order and i'm getting worried now, is anyone else still waiting?
    I got my black friday Teela a couple of weeks ago. What was your order? If it was multiple items, chances are its stuck in customs.

The only thing I'm possibly waiting on is a 2nd replacement Swiftwind that DR sent by accident. However that particular order was created and supposedly dispatched BEFORE the Swiftwind replacement that I recently recieved was dispatched according to the 2 order numbers (so whether the original replacement was cancelled by DR or overwritten by the 2nd replacement request or maybe hes stuck in customs? I have no idea!)

But I got the replacement with correct legs I wanted, so I don't really care if that other Swiftwind turns up or not
    Last edited by blackiecats; January 10, 2012 at 03:44pm.
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Peekablue, 5/Hunga the Harpy, 4/Sssqueeze, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    I got my black friday Teela a couple of weeks ago. What was your order? If it was multiple items, chances are its stuck in customs.
    Yeah it was 7 figures and my first big order so i'm not used to waiting so long, thanks for the reply its helped reassure me that they've not gone missing

Luckily my swiftwind came with correct legs and no customs, it was also the fastest i've had anything arrive only took 9 days!
    Last edited by zatoichi; January 10, 2012 at 04:25pm.

My Windraider flew in today - no customs - sweet! :-)
    Creative web design studio from London - Handcrafted pixels since 2004

Heroic Warrior
    Haven't opened my Windraider but it arrived customs free surprisingly, still got loads of older ones to open going back months even including the giants and even the cats...just need to clear space for them all! Still no e-mail about BG Evil-Lyn or Demo-Man.

Court Magician
    Windraider arrived with no Customs to pay on Tuesday. It's very big

My Windraider also arrived on Tuesday with no Customs, but I haven't had chance to open it yet.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

I'm still waiting on Windraider, Battleground Evil Lyn and Skeletor....anybody else getting worried?

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfTheUK View Post
    I'm still waiting on Windraider, Battleground Evil Lyn and Skeletor....anybody else getting worried?
    If they were sent together I bet customs have them.
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Peekablue, 5/Hunga the Harpy, 4/Sssqueeze, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

My Battleground Evil-Lyn order turned up a few weeks ago but no sign of the 2 Wind Raiders which were ordered together. Both orders were shipped on the same day too...

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    If they were sent together I bet customs have them.
    They were sent together all on Dec 20th, I fully expect customs to have them but is it normal to take this long? Every time customs has my stuff it doesnt usually take this long from the time they are shipped out from the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfTheUK View Post
    They were sent together all on Dec 20th, I fully expect customs to have them but is it normal to take this long? Every time customs has my stuff it doesnt usually take this long from the time they are shipped out from the USA.
    A few times I've had the next month's order dispatch before the previous one's has arrived. I wouldn't get too worried yet.

Right - I got a message today from Matty saying they've shipped the Star Sisters.
    They've charged me the initial $20 I was expecting + $9.95 postage.

But I've received nothing yet about them shipping BG Evil Lyn or Demo Man.....

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I got my shipping confirmation for my 2X Demo-Man and sub BG Evil-Lyn this morning. Expecting the Star Sisters notice to come today.

Got Demo and Evil Lynn today. No custom charge. How come some people are only now getting their Demo & EL shipped?
    Last edited by Rodster6; January 17, 2012 at 06:22am.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodster6 View Post
    Got Demo and Evil Lynn today. No custom charge. How come some people are only now getting their Demo & EL shipped?
    I guess you were just lucky.
    I think there must be a serious back-log of Evil Lyn/Demo-Man subs for them to process.

Right - I got a message today from Matty saying they've shipped the Star Sisters.
    They've charged me the initial $20 I was expecting + $9.95 postage.

But I've received nothing yet about them shipping BG Evil Lyn or Demo Man.....
    I got an email saying my initial sub figure had shipped for $29.95 in total today also.

Did your email actually call them the Star Sisters in the description? mine only said Initial figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Jubilation View Post
    I got an email saying my initial sub figure had shipped for $29.95 in total today also.

Did your email actually call them the Star Sisters in the description? mine only said Initial figure.
    No, it didn't name the Star Sisters - but I checked the date and the order number, and it's definitely the 2012 sub kicking off.

No, it didn't name the Star Sisters - but I checked the date and the order number, and it's definitely the 2012 sub kicking off.
    Thanks Neil, my order number for 2012 sub matches my shipping number also so looks like it is the Sisters. Looks like my Star Sisters are on the way, can't wait to get them.

Still no Demo-Man shipping email yet though.

I've not even had a shipping notification for Demo-Man yet, and I'm still waiting for my black friday order I have been in touch with customer service and was told a week a go that its being looked at and is high priority and someone will be in touch, so far nothing really not impressed

Macduff, Scotland. United Kingdom of Eternia.
    I'm still waiting for my shipping confirmation for Demo-Man, I would imagine it would be in the next few days or so.

I didn't realise Evil-Lynns wrist gauntlets were articulated, was this mentioned in reviews?

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Armoured View Post
    I'm still waiting for my shipping confirmation for Demo-Man, I would imagine it would be in the next few days or so.
    that's what i'm hoping too! ...

waiting for demo-man/bg evil-lyn and vigo ...
    ''He-Man lives and possesses that key, I must possess all or I possess nothing!'' (Skeletor, 1987)

USE YOUR ILLUSION

Court Magician
    So did anyone else order subs separately, and have them not ship together?

I ordered 2 initially, then 1 with the 30th Anniversary sub. This morning I received a shipping notice Just the first 2 I ordered?

I too haven't had my non-sub demo mans shipped yet....grrrr