Page 162 of 227 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212 ... LastLast
Results 4,026 to 4,050 of 5674

Thread: United Kingdom Collector's Delivery Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Fright Zone View Post
    Just had a rather sad thought... for those of us who've ordered CG, there's little to no chance of seeing it arrive in time for Xmas 2013 is there?
    That was one of the main factors that made me order, thinking how awesome it would be to unwrap it on Xmas day, but it's very unlikely
    Maybe not in time for xmas but surely the trackable service should be quicker than the 'international post' option we have for the subs?

Quote Originally Posted by ADPriceless View Post
    Maybe not in time for xmas but surely the trackable service should be quicker than the 'international post' option we have for the subs?
    The trackable service is a lot quicker than standard delivery and there is a very good chance it'll arrive in time for Christmas 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushmonster31 View Post
    Dr Grayskull, was that from a sub or DOS?
    it was my sub

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    If you used the UPS option (trackable) which was actually cheaper than the standard USPS. it takes 4 days including customs from DR to house. I used this recently on my multiple snake army builders and with other large items in the past

also, still waiting on my 3 sub items and 2 DOS items.
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

Lycan
    Quote Originally Posted by Fright Zone View Post
    Just had a rather sad thought... for those of us who've ordered CG, there's little to no chance of seeing it arrive in time for Xmas 2013 is there?
    That was one of the main factors that made me order, thinking how awesome it would be to unwrap it on Xmas day, but it's very unlikely
    why on earth would anyone use the more expensive international shipping method that is untrackable, uninsured and takes up to six weeks to arrive when you could have UPS 2 day shipping for less money? Im not sure why they even bothered listing the second option.

I havent had my weapons pak either yet. Has anybody?
    What next? It seems every month lately there is something..

Macduff, Scotland. United Kingdom of Eternia.
    I'm still waiting for my DOS items, why does Matty insist on using the slowest possible postal service? I ordered some comics from the US two weeks ago and they arrived in just over a week!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm still waiting for my DOS items, why does Matty insist on using the slowest possible postal service? I ordered some comics from the US two weeks ago and they arrived in just over a week!

I'm still waiting on my DOS stuff too but i've just ordered randor and castle grayskullman with no wsod

Still no sign of my sub stuff so I'm preparing myself for the rogering customs are going to give me.

Yes still waiting for my October DOS

When I have purchased off US folks from this site or even ebay things seem to arrive within a couple of weeks (using standard international post cheapest option) but always take well over a month from Matty

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Had a day off today from work, had hoped my DOS items would have arrived. They're still probably enjoying a trip around the world and haven't reached Sweden yet.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

Still no Sub items or Weapons Pak yet. Not happy.
    THE KEY! GET THE KEY!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Oh of course, I wasn't taking into account that it's the faster shipping method. I've never used it before so had no idea it was so much faster.
    That's awesome news.

Still no Oct items unsurprisingly.

Just missed out on CGM in the sale, gutted. Was away from the computer all day so was trying to buy him on my phone, had him in cart then the battery gave up.
    By the time I got home he was gone. Glad I got Randor though, thought he may have sold out by now too.
    Don't suppose anyone has a spare at cost price at all, perhaps you ordered an extra by mistake? (I ordered a regular He-Man that I don't need by mistake last month, was using him to test something pre-sale, thought I'd taken him out of my cart but hadn't - so if anyone would like to trade something for him please let me know!)
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.facebook.com/lukespicerillustration

Court Magician
    I'm still waiting for october sub and weapons pak too.

Quote Originally Posted by kochane View Post
    Yes still waiting for my October DOS

When I have purchased off US folks from this site or even ebay things seem to arrive within a couple of weeks (using standard international post cheapest option) but always take well over a month from Matty
    I have ordered loads of things from america over the years and no one had ever had as slow shipping for the money as matty. For the price I pay matty in P&P it usually only takes two weeks from other companies/sellers.

I got my customs slip...£12.00. I LOVE Rattlor!

Rattlor: "Hey Snow Flake, you look good enough to eat....Fancy a bite!"

Frosta: You snakes need the warmth of the sun to even move, let alone feed! Well, there is a winter chill in the air today Rattlor....AND I'M IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Ooh, Frosta looks nice and white in your pics. I'm quite worried about it being too dull for my tastes.
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.facebook.com/lukespicerillustration

My Courtroom Ray has shipped, which means that I now have 5 packages somewhere between the DR warehouse and my house.

I just received my DOS Weapons Pak, still waiting on Frosta, Rattlor and Superman.

Got my shipping confirmations for yesterdays figures this morning too.

Happy Days

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Battle Armoured View Post
    I just received my DOS Weapons Pak, still waiting on Frosta, Rattlor and Superman.

Got my shipping confirmations for yesterdays figures this morning too.

Happy Days
    Great news! Hopefully ours aren't far behind. Also got my shipping confirmations for Randor, CGMan and Uncle Sam - this has got to be the quickest - usually the ship 3 days later.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

Great news! Hopefully ours aren't far behind. Also got my shipping confirmations for Randor, CGMan and Uncle Sam - this has got to be the quickest - usually the ship 3 days later.
    Me too! My CGM, Randon and Dekker are already winging their way over the pond.
    Hoping that my Rattlor, Frosta, King Grayskull and the weapons pack show up this weekend!

OMG - my Oct sub has just arrived! Come via Parcel Force and with no customs charges, so where's it's been until now I do not know.

This just leaves the other 4...

Still no sign of my DOS items. Weird because the Rattlor and Frosta that came with my sub arrived on the 6th of this month which is super early for me. However Cy-Chop, a Weapons Pak, King Grayskull and Battle Armor He-Man were ordered on the 15th but still nothing.

Really disappointed that I missed out on Castle Grayskullman, I guess I’ll have to find one on eBay.

On an unrelated note I picked up a Temple of Darkness Sorceress yesterday from a seller on eBay which I’m happy about. He was based in the UK too. Can’t wait for that to arrive.
    Last edited by Nephilim; November 16, 2012 at 07:43pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephilim View Post
    On an unrelated note I picked up a Temple of Darkness Sorceress yesterday from a seller on eBay which I’m happy about it. He was based in the UK too. Can’t wait for that to arrive.
    I picked up one of those too, a bit pricey but I was expecting that. No guarantee that we would get one on Matty next month, so I thought "why not"

Well I got my Party pack through the door! I'm not a happy Grayskull Worrior!

Last edited by Angel-T; November 16, 2012 at 11:24am.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Angel-T View Post
    In the last pic....... they sent you a lasagne????