Page 172 of 226 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182222 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,300 of 5627

Thread: United Kingdom Collector's Delivery Thread

Well, my Gramamyr arrived yesterday and the Procrustus/Mosquitor/Mystery Figure box is due to be delivered by Parcel Force today.
    But expensive on the import fees front this month, as it's cost me more than £40 for these two packages.
    Not sure why Parcelforce can charge an £8 handling fee for Granamyr, but b £13.50 handling fee for the other parcel.

I'll be interested to see if I get slapped with customs fees for Netossa, as single figures should get them this year.

Anyway - Granamyr is great. Didn't have any problem assembling him and all the joints are tight.

Picked up my Granamyr last night. Haven't put him together yet, but did check all pegs/slots to make sure nothing was broken. Hopefully he'll go together without any unfortunate mishaps!

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    To you guys who are just getting your granny's, what date were they shipped? Mine was only the 3rd of Jan, just wondering how long they take to travel
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nianotreve View Post
    To you guys who are just getting your granny's, what date were they shipped? Mine was only the 3rd of Jan, just wondering how long they take to travel
    My Gramamyr shipped on 19 December.

Evil Master of D&B
    Quote Originally Posted by Nianotreve View Post
    well mine was the December sub, mozzy looks good. Stratos was my freebie (Booo!! my second most hated figure since the line began in the 80's - first being Zodac) Crusty though - has a broken back arm my first damaged item from Matty
    Heh, my sister and I weren't fans of Stratos, Zodac or Buzz-Off back in the day so I feel your pain! I'm still waiting on my two freebies, if I get Stratos twice I'll be gutted!!

That sucks on Crusty, hope you get it sorted without too much hassle!

Got my Procrustus and Mossie yesterday , 18.60 customs though!!! Mer Man was the free figure but rather have a Stratos if anyone wants to swap? Still waiting on Grammy though.

Still no December sub stuff yet, get a little bit concerned now
    THE KEY! GET THE KEY!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

My Granamyr came today with customs and Parcelforce £13.50. No obvious damage or cracks to the tail joint but it keeps popping off and cannot get it to stick whatever I do - so disappointed as otherwise a great figure. I think it would cost too much to spend time on customer relations and to send it back so guess I will just live without the tail

Kochane - I know its not perfect but is there any way you can glue/permanently fix the tail in place? I used an epoxy to fix my Green Goddesses legs back after her hips crumbled. Her legs dont more but looks fine for display and she stands ok.

I agree that messing about sending him back and paying another round of shipping/customs isnt worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by kochane View Post
    My Granamyr came today with customs and Parcelforce £13.50. No obvious damage or cracks to the tail joint but it keeps popping off and cannot get it to stick whatever I do - so disappointed as otherwise a great figure. I think it would cost too much to spend time on customer relations and to send it back so guess I will just live without the tail
    Are you sure you pushed it in deep enough? Try heating it with a hair dryer and pushing it in to see if it clicks in better.

Yeah tried holding in place for a few minutes with force (hoped it would somehow stick) but no joy. Not tried a hairdryer yet - should I put the heat over the hole bit on the main body or the plug on the tail?

If it doesnt work I will try some superglue

STILL no December stuff, not even a ransom note. Getting very worried now.

On top of that the Netossa figure isn't showing in my order history on the website, even though I've had a shipping confirmation email? Anyone else having the same issue?
    THE KEY! GET THE KEY!

Quote Originally Posted by paulioscorchio View Post
    STILL no December stuff, not even a ransom note. Getting very worried now.
    I only had my ransom note through on Sat, so there's still hope for yours yet.

Yeah tried holding in place for a few minutes with force (hoped it would somehow stick) but no joy. Not tried a hairdryer yet - should I put the heat over the hole bit on the main body or the plug on the tail?

If it doesnt work I will try some superglue
    I just heated up the main body, got quite soft with the hair dryer on it.

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    Quote Originally Posted by paulioscorchio View Post
    On top of that the Netossa figure isn't showing in my order history on the website, even though I've had a shipping confirmation email? Anyone else having the same issue?
    I initailly thought the same about mine last week but I found her right at the very bottom of my order history (underneath the 2010 items) - her order date is listed as the date I signed up for the subscription
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

Received my spare essentials He-Man today that shipped on 28th December.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Got my first customs note from Parcel Force on Sat for Dec Sub at £17.37, not got my second sub one yet which I'm waiting for so pay them both at the same time and have them delivered at the same time. With the price increase, shipping cost increase and customs fee's I'm so glad I only got one sub for 2013.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Had a customs charge from Royal Mail this morning for £14. Going by other prices in this thread it seems a bit low for Granamyr, however the only other parcel I'm expecting from the US was only posted 10 days ago. Will be slightly annoyed if that's beaten Granny.

Still waiting for DOS Procrustus and Mosquitor

Still waiting for DOS Procrustus and Mosquitor
    Christmas can really screw with deliveries, but it has been quite a while.
    I think that if it was me I'd contact my local sorting office and Parcelforce depot just to check that the parcel hadn't arrived and I'd missed the card.

Got my second sub customs note from Parcel Force for Dec sub, this one for £20.87, and my first one was for 17.37.
    How can two different parcels with the same contents, weight, value, sender and shipping method have two different customs fee's?
    One is VAT £9.37 + Clearance Fee £8 = £17.37
    Second is VAT £7.37 + Clearance Fee £13.50 = £20.87

I'm so so glad I only got one sub for 2013!
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Got my second sub customs note from Parcel Force for Dec sub, this one for £20.87, and my first one was for 17.37.
    How can two different parcels with the same contents, weight, value, sender and shipping method have two different customs fee's?
    One is VAT £9.37 + Clearance Fee £8 = £17.37
    Second is VAT £7.37 + Clearance Fee £13.50 = £20.87

I'm so so glad I only got one sub for 2013!
    Looks like they just make it up as they go along!!!

I just received the final Ghostbusters figures from Matty, including the free glow-in-the-dark Slimer.

And a customs note for £29.48 from Parcelforce, which must be for my December sub items.

I'm missing a parcel that was sent nearly two months ago, I tried to call my sorting office but they never ever answer the phone no matter how many times I call.
    It's miles away so I don't really want to go there unless I'm sure they have it... anyone know any other way of finding out if a sorting office has something?
    An e-mail address or something? Can't find any info on royal mail's website.
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.facebook.com/lukespicerillustration

Quote Originally Posted by Fright Zone View Post
    I'm missing a parcel that was sent nearly two months ago, I tried to call my sorting office but they never ever answer the phone no matter how many times I call.
    It's miles away so I don't really want to go there unless I'm sure they have it... anyone know any other way of finding out if a sorting office has something?
    An e-mail address or something? Can't find any info on royal mail's website.
    After that length of time, and you being unable to phone them, I'd get down there ASAP as there's a chance any waiting parcels are on the verge of being returned to sender.