Page 175 of 230 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185225 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,375 of 5727

Thread: United Kingdom Collector's Delivery Thread

The Parcel Force guy woke me at 8.20am after I'd been up late working / watching Beyoncé. I've half-assembled rGanamyr but am too tired to get a hairdryer to attach his tail, legs and head. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Nianotreve View Post
    Netossa arrived this morning, by my local "walking" postie, about 3 hours ago. Usually boxes are brought by van, even the small ones. No customs, figure though is just as "meh" as i was expecting, haven't even bothered to open it yet, i will at some point and stick her at the backof the cabinet somewhere - roll on a decent figure in Jitsu
    Netossa is a beautiful figure, only let down by the fact that she doesn't have a weapon. Mine arrived on Saturday.

Netossa arrived on Saturday and she really is a beautiful figure. By far the best female face sculpt in the line and I'm glad that she will be getting a weapon in the next weapons pack. No customs charge on her either.

Court Magician
    Netossa arrived today,no customs.

Got my Granamyr today but not opened him yet.

Can I ask you guys what you paid in postage from Matty and customs for Granamyr?

I got mine shipped to a friend in the US to avoid customs fee's.
    Its cost me $12.15 to ship from Matty to him and $55.25 for him to then ship it to me. Which works out at £42.72.
    So I'm just trying to work out if I saved anything or not.
    Cheers.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

International standard shipping from Matty was $22.10 (about £15) and customs + parelforce was £26.91 so altogether about £42 for shipping

Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    Got my Granamyr today but not opened him yet.

Can I ask you guys what you paid in postage from Matty and customs for Granamyr?

I got mine shipped to a friend in the US to avoid customs fee's.
    Its cost me $12.15 to ship from Matty to him and $55.25 for him to then ship it to me. Which works out at £42.72.
    So I'm just trying to work out if I saved anything or not.
    Cheers.

Shipping to me cost $22.10 (= 14.11 GBP) plus I payed £20 Customs fees.
    In total, shipping and customs was around 35 GBP.

Granamyr was $80, (51 GBP) so in all, my Dragon cost me 86 quid.
    Yowser! He is pretty cool though.

Yeah about the same for me.
    $22.10 in shipping and £20.87 in duty payment, so that's about £35.

Thanks guys thats really helpful.
    Looks like I must have used Priority Shipping not the Standard Shipping then.
    I'm planning on doing the same thing for Grayskull, Can you guys tell me what you paid in shipping for Grayskull and does anybody know what the US service for Matty's Standard Shipping is called, i.e. Post Office, DHL etc? that way I can ask my friend to use this instead of the Priority Shipping for Grayskull.
    Cheers.

Wanted:

I think it was just over $100 for shipping of CG

I always ask for standard international post but its based on the size of the parcel and weight - as a guide 4 loose MOTUC figures in a small parcel costs about $17 to ship to the UK. This is by surface mail I believe and takes about 6 weeks or so, but there is no tracking. I think for CG though the tracked shipping worked out cheaper from Matty than standard international for some reason

Not sure what you will pay from USPS but imagine it will still be around $100 (and think USPS rates have increased recently). I only get the Parcelforce note if I am unlucky enough to get hit with customs (and then Parcelforce roll the dice to see if I pay £8 or £13.50 for the pleasure of delivering it) otherwise it all comes via Royal Mail.

Thanks guys thats really helpful.
    Looks like I must have used Priority Shipping not the Standard Shipping then.
    I'm planning on doing the same thing for Grayskull, Can you guys tell me what you paid in shipping for Grayskull and does anybody know what the US service for Matty's Standard Shipping is called, i.e. Post Office, DHL etc? that way I can ask my friend to use this instead of the Priority Shipping for Grayskull.
    Cheers.

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    ARRRAAGHH PARCELFORCE!! Anyway finally got Granny Myra yesterday, after PF "forgot" to send it out. It was suppossed to come on Monday, so stayed in all day, nothing, came home Tues and Wed, no card in the door, so i called them, "oh sorry it's still on the shelf, it wasn't picked up" so I got them them to deliver to my office Thurs am.

Back to Granny, never a fan of the character (mini comic or TV) was not something i was looking forward to as a figure, only bought it because i am a completist, but i have to say, wow! really impressive and happy to have in my collection. There was a small crack in his "tail hole" which meant it kept popping out, but a little bit of superglue on the crack and it seems fine, tail still rotates (though looks daft due to the pink undeneaths if not in one specific place)

Anyone staying up/online for the reveals Sunday? I seem to remember from last year it was between 10/11pm for the panel and the figure pics half an hour later
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

Is there anywhere online to watch the reveals?? or is it a case of keeping an eye out on heman.org/pixel dan sites??

ARRRAAGHH PARCELFORCE!! Anyway finally got Granny Myra yesterday, after PF "forgot" to send it out. It was suppossed to come on Monday, so stayed in all day, nothing, came home Tues and Wed, no card in the door, so i called them, "oh sorry it's still on the shelf, it wasn't picked up" so I got them them to deliver to my office Thurs am.

Back to Granny, never a fan of the character (mini comic or TV) was not something i was looking forward to as a figure, only bought it because i am a completist, but i have to say, wow! really impressive and happy to have in my collection. There was a small crack in his "tail hole" which meant it kept popping out, but a little bit of superglue on the crack and it seems fine, tail still rotates (though looks daft due to the pink undeneaths if not in one specific place)

Anyone staying up/online for the reveals Sunday? I seem to remember from last year it was between 10/11pm for the panel and the figure pics half an hour later

there was an (apparently annoying) feed in the reveal page, but i didn't bother, stuck with Pixel Dan's twitter and the Org.

Anyone thinking of getting the Filmtion sub, check the shipping prices,, i ordered 3 - usps (slow one) was $30 total while DHL 2 day was $38 - and it's tracked!
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

I'm considering the FILMation Sub, annoyed about Fangman though - Started collecting in 2012 so didn't have the Eternian sub - Meh.

Wanted to know other UK fans thoughts on shipping etc! I've been stung a couple of times with custom charges at random times. Do you guys tend to order one figure at a time so the cost is kept low = no custom charges? Or would ordering two at a time be ok?

Committing to a sub would mean a monthly figure and occasionally id buy another on the day of sale if i needed it. Does it automatically combine shipping with Sub/day of sale purchase.

Hope this makes sense, alot of rambling. Basically how do i keep cost down - New to this whole international shipping

Thanks!

there was an (apparently annoying) feed in the reveal page, but i didn't bother, stuck with Pixel Dan's twitter and the Org.

Anyone thinking of getting the Filmtion sub, check the shipping prices,, i ordered 3 - usps (slow one) was $30 total while DHL 2 day was $38 - and it's tracked!

Quote Originally Posted by lee-ra View Post
    I'm considering the FILMation Sub, annoyed about Fangman though - Started collecting in 2012 so didn't have the Eternian sub - Meh.
    Keep an eye on www.bigbadtoystore.com for Fang Man. Sometimes folks cancel their pre-orders

Wanted to know other UK fans thoughts on shipping etc! I've been stung a couple of times with custom charges at random times. Do you guys tend to order one figure at a time so the cost is kept low = no custom charges? Or would ordering two at a time be ok?
    Before the figures hit $25, single figures (at $22) would get through customs free. I know some folks received Netossa (January 2013 figure) customs charge free, despite the price being slightly over the charges threshold. I guess it's pot luck sometimes. Shipments with more than one figure are likely to get hit by customs. However if your planning to order Ram Man and Jitsu tomorrow I'd order them together.

1/They will sell out FAST, so you might not have time for 2 seperate orders
    2/Ram Man will almost certainly attract customs (even if Jitsu doesn't) The money you save on combined shipping exceeds the amount (20% tax) you pay on Jitsu.

With the Filmation sub, you might be lucky and get them through customs free at $25 each, unlike the DOS figures at $27 each.

Committing to a sub would mean a monthly figure and occasionally id buy another on the day of sale if i needed it. Does it automatically combine shipping with Sub/day of sale purchase.
    Nope! DOS do not combine with subs unfortunately. This has been a major complaint from fans for a couple of years now. DR like to gauge fans on shipping!

Hope this makes sense, alot of rambling. Basically how do i keep cost down - New to this whole international shipping
    I get my sub shipped to a US based friend, so I avoid all the hassle your worried about.
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Peekablue, 5/Hunga the Harpy, 4/Sssqueeze, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

I've just worked out that if i buy Jitsu this afternoon i could end up paying near enough £40 with customs and royal mails scandalous £8 handling fee

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Just had DHL ring me about my Feb sub parcel waiting to be delivered. I paid £18.80 for 4 figures - not too bad considering I paid £15.20 for 2 Netossa's last month.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

master of hiphop
    Hey guys

can you do me a favour, I'm located in Canada, Can you tell me how much Matty is charging for one figure shipped to the UK?

is it 13.75??

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    Just had DHL ring me about my Feb sub parcel waiting to be delivered. I paid £18.80 for 4 figures - not too bad considering I paid £15.20 for 2 Netossa's last month.
    Download!! 25% goes to help the ORG!!!!!
    http://theimpressionistz.bandcamp.co...ame-back-clean
    AGE FEEDBACK: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=128035
    album photos lots more to come: check out my profile
    my want list: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=148549
    Collection PICS:http://www.crazycollectors.de/age.html

Hi guys, my Netossa came pretty quick. No customs either.

Now I have a question or two. With the recent revelation that Fang Man won't be available to non-subscribers and the five minute sell-out of Ram Man that has just happened, it's got me back to thinking about my shipping method.

Despite having problems in the past I opted for standard international post for the 2013 sub. And only this week have I done the same for the Filmation sub. But I'm now getting a bit concerned that if something does go wrong, I'll have to go to the secondary market for the figures where I'll have to pay through the nose for toys that I should have no problem receiving if my shipping method was trackable.

I queried this all with DR and got a response form their VIP customer service dept. The rep, (Brady. O?) said they could change my method to DHL but they'd have to disable my sub and start it up again. The word "disable" set alarm bells off in my head.

Anyway, my questions are:

Has any UK subscriber rang or e-mailed DR to change their shipping method and its gone off fine without a hitch?

And for those that already use DHL, do you think it has been worth it for the extra cost? Is the cost increase minimal when you look at it overall across the year?

Any help or guidance would be great.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AGE View Post
    Hey guys

can you do me a favour, I'm located in Canada, Can you tell me how much Matty is charging for one figure shipped to the UK?

is it 13.75??

Thanks.
    Hi yes Netossa cost $13.75 for standard international post. That similar to what you're paying?
    THE KEY! GET THE KEY!

master of hiphop
    Hello,

Yes this is our issue Canadians are paying the same price!!! Unreal 13.75 and we are hours away from the head office.. too much

Quote Originally Posted by paulioscorchio View Post
    Hi guys, my Netossa came pretty quick. No customs either.

Now I have a question or two. With the recent revelation that Fang Man won't be available to non-subscribers and the five minute sell-out of Ram Man that has just happened, it's got me back to thinking about my shipping method.

Despite having problems in the past I opted for standard international post for the 2013 sub. And only this week have I done the same for the Filmation sub. But I'm now getting a bit concerned that if something does go wrong, I'll have to go to the secondary market for the figures where I'll have to pay through the nose for toys that I should have no problem receiving if my shipping method was trackable.

I queried this all with DR and got a response form their VIP customer service dept. The rep, (Brady. O?) said they could change my method to DHL but they'd have to disable my sub and start it up again. The word "disable" set alarm bells off in my head.

Anyway, my questions are:

Has any UK subscriber rang or e-mailed DR to change their shipping method and its gone off fine without a hitch?

And for those that already use DHL, do you think it has been worth it for the extra cost? Is the cost increase minimal when you look at it overall across the year?

Any help or guidance would be great.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi yes Netossa cost $13.75 for standard international post. That similar to what you're paying?
    Download!! 25% goes to help the ORG!!!!!
    http://theimpressionistz.bandcamp.co...ame-back-clean
    AGE FEEDBACK: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=128035
    album photos lots more to come: check out my profile
    my want list: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=148549
    Collection PICS:http://www.crazycollectors.de/age.html

Ouch Cheapest Shipping rate to UK £30? from BBTS Thanks for taking the time to answer - its helped!

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    Keep an eye on www.bigbadtoystore.com for Fang Man. Sometimes folks cancel their pre-orders

Before the figures hit $25, single figures (at $22) would get through customs free. I know some folks received Netossa (January 2013 figure) customs charge free, despite the price being slightly over the charges threshold. I guess it's pot luck sometimes. Shipments with more than one figure are likely to get hit by customs. However if your planning to order Ram Man and Jitsu tomorrow I'd order them together.

1/They will sell out FAST, so you might not have time for 2 seperate orders
    2/Ram Man will almost certainly attract customs (even if Jitsu doesn't) The money you save on combined shipping exceeds the amount (20% tax) you pay on Jitsu.

With the Filmation sub, you might be lucky and get them through customs free at $25 each, unlike the DOS figures at $27 each.

Nope! DOS do not combine with subs unfortunately. This has been a major complaint from fans for a couple of years now. DR like to gauge fans on shipping!

I get my sub shipped to a US based friend, so I avoid all the hassle your worried about.
    - - - Updated - - -

What are you guys doing with the Filmation subs then?
    Getting it on same account as your main sub to get the combined shipping or getting it on a different account to your main sub so they will be shipped separately to avoid customs fee's where you can?

Wanted:

Ouch Cheapest Shipping rate to UK £30? from BBTS Thanks for taking the time to answer - its helped!
    Shipping is definately not that much No idea what your looking at.

- - - Updated - - -

What are you guys doing with the Filmation subs then?
    Getting it on same account as your main sub to get the combined shipping or getting it on a different account to your main sub so they will be shipped separately to avoid customs fee's where you can?
    I'm getting mine combined if I order one. But my main sub gets shipped to a US based friend...
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Peekablue, 5/Hunga the Harpy, 4/Sssqueeze, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

When you put an item into basket it asks where you want shipping to - You click Uk and 3 methods of shipping come up £30 being the cheapest???

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    Shipping is definately not that much No idea what your looking at.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm getting mine combined if I order one. But my main sub gets shipped to a US based friend...

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I've ordered 2 Filmation subs and I've just combined them with my normal sub coming via DHL. I did some sums and it seems to work out cheaper that way - rather than run the risk of gettting stung on every figure.

We'll see how it goes.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

I attempted to buy the Power Sword opener from BBTS last year, £30 was the cheapest UK shipping they offered me also. So I bought it on Ebay instead.

I ordered 3 Filmation subs with DHL (it was only $8 more than standard shipping) My main sub is still on the slow one.