Page 176 of 231 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186226 ... LastLast
Results 4,376 to 4,400 of 5762

Thread: United Kingdom Collector's Delivery Thread

I only buy one figure at a time so 'International Post' seems the cheapest option for me. I've just got the FILMation sub and opted for the same shipping method. I can wait 2 weeks and save a few £. I hear DHL shipping is cheaper for Castle Greyskull? Can anyone confirm this? If so is there a way to change this on the Pre order as I'm certain i selected International Post

So i checked my confirmation email for pre ordering Castle Greyskull and shipping and handling is $94.30 (£60) Is this similar to what other people have? Can't remember if this is Internation post or DHL lol Also could this be subject to change??

Thanks
    Last edited by lee-ra; February 18, 2013 at 05:09pm.

Quote Originally Posted by lee-ra View Post
    When you put an item into basket it asks where you want shipping to - You click Uk and 3 methods of shipping come up £30 being the cheapest???
    I just went over to BBTS and put Jitsu in my basket and at checkout, shipping is $25.49, which is around £16.50. No idea why your getting quoted so much for one figure With BBTS, you'd need to use the 'pile of loot' feature and order a few items to make it worth it I guess.

and I just did the same with Netossa and was quoted $19.74 (though it did say the Jitsu shipping was an estimate) So standard shipping for a figure is under $20 for me...
    Last edited by blackiecats; February 18, 2013 at 07:47pm.
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Peekablue, 5/Hunga the Harpy, 4/Sssqueeze, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

Quote Originally Posted by lee-ra View Post
    I only buy one figure at a time so 'International Post' seems the cheapest option for me. I've just got the FILMation sub and opted for the same shipping method. I can wait 2 weeks and save a few £. I hear DHL shipping is cheaper for Castle Greyskull? Can anyone confirm this? If so is there a way to change this on the Pre order as I'm certain i selected International Post

So i checked my confirmation email for pre ordering Castle Greyskull and shipping and handling is $94.30 (£60) Is this similar to what other people have? Can't remember if this is Internation post or DHL lol Also could this be subject to change??

Thanks
    I think ttrackable DHL method for CG actually works out cheaper than the untracked International post in this instance - from memory it was around $95-$98 per castle. This and the huge customs/duty hit is pretty much the reason why I decided not to pick one up - over $400 in total seemed too much to me.
    Last edited by ADPriceless; February 20, 2013 at 06:01am.

I was on the fence but after seeing the Castle I don't feel it's worth the £250+ it will be for me with shipping and customs. Shame really as it would be nice to have. S&H for me would have been £60 too lee-ra.

k thanks - do you happen to remember if the £60 was DHL or normal International Post. Doesnt state the shipping method on invoice.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodster6 View Post
    I was on the fence but after seeing the Castle I don't feel it's worth the £250+ it will be for me with shipping and customs. Shame really as it would be nice to have. S&H for me would have been £60 too lee-ra.

Ram Man and Jitsu arrived on Monday. Had to pay £16 to DHL but not too fussed. I'm extremely pleased with both of these figures. I ordered a second Ram Man during Day of Sales as well as it's fairly obvious he'll be difficult to find again down the line.

Will probably sign up to the Filmation sub at some point tonight, been meaning to just not had time.

Also voted on the characters I'd prefer on the Grayskull box art which was really cool. They had lots of options but I was fairly traditional and opted for vintage characters. I actually pre-ordered two castles but was only sent one voting code. I've been in touch with the guys at the .org though, so fingers crossed they'll get Matty to send me another code so I can vote again.

hi guys, im still confused, can anyone help. i have the normal motuc sub and now the filmation one. this is all i order
    does anyone know the differnce in cost? all the deliveries i have had so far have been delivered by royal mail or parcal force. if anything comes untracked how do you manage?
    thanks

I got the filmation sub via international as I'm not missing out on Icer and went to the secondary market for Fangman.

Court Magician
    Got my sub Jitsu and Ram Man today,with no customs,very quick to arive for me! I really love both figures,I think their fantastic sculpts.

Quote Originally Posted by blazingcomet2003 View Post
    Got my sub Jitsu and Ram Man today,with no customs,very quick to arive for me! I really love both figures,I think their fantastic sculpts.
    Out of interest was this via DHL or standard international shipping?
    THE KEY! GET THE KEY!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by paulioscorchio View Post
    Out of interest was this via DHL or standard international shipping?
    It was the standard international shipping.

I'm still waiting on Ram Man :O? via International Shipping. Hope hes avoided customs!

Quote Originally Posted by blazingcomet2003 View Post
    It was the standard international shipping.

Still waiting for mine too!

Heroic Warrior Woodland Warrior's Avatar
    The Enchanted Forests of Ancient Edinburgh
    Got a customs ransom note of £15 today from the Royal Mail. Must be Ram Man and Jitsu. I normally don't get caught for anything under $70. Shame about the fee but very excited to get them both.
    Neutral Forest Spirit

Double Trouble is MINE!! Shadow-Ra's Avatar
    I haven't received anything yet. I'm expecting a ransom note though. I also ordered a KK, hope they come soon.
    "Skeletor to King Randor, Skeletor to King Randor, come in you Royal Boob!"

Gah - I ordered just the 1 figure from Matty DOS in Feb (Kobra Khan) and still got a £11 bill from Royal Mail via customs - bit harsh on a $27 product but still happy I finally have him

Got my ransom note today which I'm guessing is for Rammy and Jitsu.

Also got a customs note today from Royal Mail for £15.18 which can only be for Ram Man and Jitsu.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Well im still waiting with baited breath for my Ram Man and Jitsu..Just wanna hold his big chunky buck in my hands! lol..I hope i dont get customs charges but im getting used to paying ever time these days shesssh!

Paid my £15 ransom and picked up the figures. Now experimenting getting the perfect 'ramming' pose with Ram Man on my desk.

Just rang my local depot to see if they had anything and they received a parcel today. £24.12 customs fee!

It may be Rammy and Jitsu, could be some other stuff I've ordered. Hmmm.

On a slightly different note, I emailed Mattel VIP and have requested that my shipping method be changed to DHL. I'll let you all knows how that goes!
    THE KEY! GET THE KEY!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

That's unfortunate I tend to order just one at a time to avoid the charges and been lucky so far i guess!

Quote Originally Posted by kochane View Post
    Gah - I ordered just the 1 figure from Matty DOS in Feb (Kobra Khan) and still got a £11 bill from Royal Mail via customs - bit harsh on a $27 product but still happy I finally have him

jeese - I've only ordered the one, RamMan - just hope he slips through! The price soon racks up with these customs.

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    Received my Sub Ram Man and Jitsu this morning by USPS slow post, no customs!

Not had chance to check them out fully, but anyone know why the picture of Stratos on the card back has a Gold belt?
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

My luck seems to have run out.
    I have £15.18 to pay to collect a parcel, and it can only be Ram Man and Jitsu.

But then again.... IT'S RAM-MAN AND JITSU!!!
    So I don't feel too hard-done-by.

From what I remember the gold belt was an early paint-app for Stratos.
    All the ones released on Mattycollector had the red belt, although some of the ones with the gold belt made it through to the secondary market.
    That's right isn't it? Anyone know more?

Just received Ram Man & Jitsu today with no customs.