Page 184 of 231 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,600 of 5762

Thread: United Kingdom Collector's Delivery Thread

So... How much did you pay for it if don't mind me asking?
    Creative web design studio from London - Handcrafted pixels since 2004

Got a ransom note for £21.15!!! Thats the cost of a figure. Don't even want the damn Foe men! Oh well I'm looking forward to Karatti. How I hate the UK so very very much.

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodster6 View Post
    Got a ransom note for £21.15!!! Thats the cost of a figure. Don't even want the damn Foe men! Oh well I'm looking forward to Karatti. How I hate the UK so very very much.
    I got a ransom note for £21.12, after escaping quite a lot, I've been stung 2 months in a row now, I'm hating UK customs quite a lot myself.

Quote Originally Posted by blazingcomet2003 View Post
    I got a ransom note for £21.12, after escaping quite a lot, I've been stung 2 months in a row now, I'm hating UK customs quite a lot myself.
    I also got a customs charge for Fighting Foe Men & Karatti for £21:12, really happy with the Foe Men but just sold Karatti on Ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodster6 View Post
    I payed $71 for karrati the other day..i feel for all my UK buddies...see my thread on the main discussions...

Ransom note is here as well.. Oh well.. BTW I think we should start a thread guessing how much we'll pay for our CGs when they start shipping.. :-( Wonder who's going to be closest in their guess ;-)

Double Trouble is MINE!! Shadow-Ra's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by robaczek View Post
    Ransom note is here as well.. Oh well.. BTW I think we should start a thread guessing how much we'll pay for our CGs when they start shipping.. :-( Wonder who's going to be closest in their guess ;-)
    I dread to think what that will be.
    "Skeletor to King Randor, Skeletor to King Randor, come in you Royal Boob!"

Does anyone know how to change my shipping option on mattycollector.com? I can't figure it out.
    I started with DHL for the first month of my half sub but want to change it back to regular now.
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.facebook.com/lukespicerillustration

Quote Originally Posted by Fright Zone View Post
    Does anyone know how to change my shipping option on mattycollector.com? I can't figure it out.
    I started with DHL for the first month of my half sub but want to change it back to regular now.
    You cant do it yourself, you have to email Matty and they will cancel your sub and then reinstate it. Good luck with that ...

Picked up the farting foe men today and Karatii. Really liking Karatii but it annoys me he can't hold his sword properly in his left hand as it's open all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-Ra View Post
    You cant do it yourself, you have to email Matty and they will cancel your sub and then reinstate it. Good luck with that ...
    Oh no, you're joking? I was under the impression that you could change your shipping on a monthly basis as I had seen people discussing which option would be best for which months. That's terrible news.

Quote Originally Posted by Fright Zone View Post
    Oh no, you're joking? I was under the impression that you could change your shipping on a monthly basis as I had seen people discussing which option would be best for which months. That's terrible news.
    I had to change mine. It even says on the website that in order for you to change your shipping method for your subscription you have to contact Matty

I've sent them an e-mail, I hope they can sort it out before Octavia ships or I'll be paying through the nose for her!

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    To those with customs slips for FFM & Karatti is it Royal Mail or Parcelforce? I've still not heard anything about mine (Which is par for the course with PF) but RM are usually quite good at contacting me when they want money.

@Frightzone - i initialy thought that too about changing shipping each month if you wanted to , sure I read it somewhere on Matty last year when they were talking about this new "my subs" area . Then discovered early this year that you couldn't do it as and when. good luck with yours
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

£21.12 customs charge for the Fighting Foe Men and Karattii.
    Doesn't quite seem so bad to pay that for four figures, as I didn't pay much less just to get my hands on Snake Face.

Haven't opened them yet, busy day.
    They all seem fine figures, though.

That was all Royal Mail by the way.

Royal Mail

Quote Originally Posted by Nianotreve View Post
    To those with customs slips for FFM & Karatti is it Royal Mail or Parcelforce? I've still not heard anything about mine (Which is par for the course with PF) but RM are usually quite good at contacting me when they want money.

@Frightzone - i initialy thought that too about changing shipping each month if you wanted to , sure I read it somewhere on Matty last year when they were talking about this new "my subs" area . Then discovered early this year that you couldn't do it as and when. good luck with yours

£21.12 ransom note for me too. So I've had a ransom note every month now, never having a month off ... oh the joys. But I did expect to get one this month though.

Well ive just opened Karatti and for the total price I payed of $71 I have to say, im very underwhelemed , my most hated figure so far I think apart from FFM, Spector and Carnivus...just doesnt look like a motuc....Im gonna need to sourse various images of him and see if i can improve his look..not keen at all really. GLAD I HAVE HIM THOUGH.

Quote Originally Posted by robaczek View Post
    So... How much did you pay for it if don't mind me asking?
    I paid £124.95 in P&P.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Its a shame UK folks can't set up a mini sub club so we can get multiple subs shipped together. That should save on shipping and fees!

I just got my first sub shipment from my USA based friend, which included Jitsu, Ram Man, Fang Man, King He-Man, Kobra Khan (early access), Snake Face, Beastman (eBay), Whiplash (eBay), Karatti and the FFM. (Netossa and early access Stinkor are waiting til next shipment) The package cost $84 to ship, so if you count FFM as 3 figures, $7 per figure.

I've been following this thread and made a chart to compare how much I've saved in shipping and fees, however I'm unsure what FFM/Karatti cost via international post (including the $4 discount and any applicable refund)?

I know I've spent $114.25 in total so far on shipping up to the FFM/Karatti. However that INCLUDES 2 eBay bought figures (one of which you could substitute for Netossa and the other for Octavia next month to get a true comparison)

With shipping and customs fees (as reported by a fellow Nottinghamshire fan in this thread) direct shipping and fees has come to $112.34 up to Snake Face last month. This month will be where the saving has really kicked in as I'm guessing International Post shipping was at least $30 and customs fees seems to be around $32. So I've saved $60 between January and May... even more if Octavia gets slapped with customs fees (if we substitute one of my eBay figures for her

I guess it only works if your patient enough though to wait... I purposely waited til May to have my stuff sent over, so I could get rid of the FFM and Karatti ASAP!
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Peekablue, 5/Hunga the Harpy, 4/Sssqueeze, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

21.12 customs for me too...

Also got a customs charge for Fighting Foe Men & Karatti for £21:12
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    Thanks guys, my form arrived this morning £21.15 - mine was more expensive!! I went straight over and picked them up before work.

And thanks to a combo of Ebay and "Heros for sale" store in Liverpool - they have something to drive

If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    Also got a customs charge for Fighting Foe Men & Karatti for £21:12
    How much did you pay for shipping on FFM/Karatti?
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Peekablue, 5/Hunga the Harpy, 4/Sssqueeze, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

Ally of the Rebellion Robin Hood's Avatar
    I feel cheated. My customs charge was £21.14. That's 2p more than most others!!!!
    “You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete”
    Buckminster Fuller