Page 194 of 230 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204 ... LastLast
Results 4,826 to 4,850 of 5727

Thread: United Kingdom Collector's Delivery Thread

I've subbed again with shipping via DHL for 2014.

The extra customs cost has been an issue; only one shipment has avoided customs and strangely it was the one that included Karatti and the FFM.
    I'd budgeted for the increase in shipping but to be stung nearly every month (£17.76 for Stonedar & Rokkon) has really battered my wallet.
    That said, the service has by and large been excellent and some months I've had the figures in hand before I've even got a shipping confirmation email!

The quarterly shipping option should help cost wise. At the end of the day I just couldn't risk international post.
    THE KEY! GET THE KEY!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Got a customs slip for £13.99 which I presume must be Clamp Champ and NA He-Man, bummer seeing as most people seem to have got them customs free this month.
    I hope my SDCC package slips through the net!
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.facebook.com/lukespicerillustration

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkysharky View Post
    Just wanted to say thanks for all the help with my questions about subbing. Eventually thought 'sod it' and subbed ! Now all I've got to do is start the mammoth task of tracking down the 5 years worth of figures I've missed ! Where do I start.....
    I'd start with the most expensive ones such as Shadow Weaver, Fisto and Teela if I were you. They will only continue to go up in price!
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Peekablue, 5/Hunga the Harpy, 4/Sssqueeze, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

Received Castaspella and Shokoti this morning. Exceptional figures with great detail. Only occurred to me when they arrived what a cool parallel it was that they're both female spellcasters, each representing good and evil. Fitting they arrived together.

House of Shokoti Part 2 is one of my favourite episodes so I'll probably spend most of the day looking at her. She'll no doubt take pride of place on my shelf.

Also signed up for the 2014 sub a few days ago with fast shipping. Life wouldn't be nearly as interesting without my He-Man toys arriving each month so hope it goes through.

Just wanted to say thanks for all the help with my questions about subbing. Eventually thought 'sod it' and subbed ! Now all I've got to do is start the mammoth task of tracking down the 5 years worth of figures I've missed ! Where do I start.....
    That's easy ;-) On the Marketplace ;-)
    Creative web design studio from London - Handcrafted pixels since 2004

Court Magician
    Yeah I've done a fair bit of lurking on the Marketplace lately. I'm dying to get a jet sled set and seeing as I'm new to this I've gotta ask : Is it a normal DOS/Pot luck item or sub exclusive ? Plus do they do postage discounts if you buy more than one item ?

Yeah I've done a fair bit of lurking on the Marketplace lately. I'm dying to get a jet sled set and seeing as I'm new to this I've gotta ask : Is it a normal DOS/Pot luck item or sub exclusive ? Plus do they do postage discounts if you buy more than one item ?
    It's a non-subscription item, which means that it will be available for early access to 2013 subscribers. There are postage discounts for buying multiple items.

Has a price be announced for it yet? I'd like multiples but I suspect the price will mean I'm only going to end up buying one. Having it come with a figure was not a great idea on Matty's part.

Court Magician
    Ok next question then, if someone's planning on buying multiples any chance they could grab another for little old me please and when it comes to thethe postage/charges hammering I'll pay more than my fair share ?

Ok next question then, if someone's planning on buying multiples any chance they could grab another for little old me please and when it comes to thethe postage/charges hammering I'll pay more than my fair share ?
    Are you wanting a sub buddy? Sorry if i misread your post.. but If so there's quite a few around that are willing. I got one!

It will be available to non-subscribers such as yourself on the regular sale day, providing it doesn't sell out during Early Access. I'm not sure how likely that is.

I could be wrong but I think the price is $35, which seems very reasonable to me!

I was a late starter of collecting this line but have just about managed to catch up - I've mainly stuck with the more A list characters I remember from the Filmation series. Not bothered with the likes of Vikor, He-ro and NA He-man etc. I have used ebay mainly and as I display out of the packaging some figures are a little cheaper. I paid alot for Teela & Shadowweaver about £70 each. But had to have them lol I've not looked for a while but I'm guessing they've got more expensive. Still after Beastman. Good time to sub! Lots of A list characters coming

- - - Updated - - -

I've been looking for some tiered stands to put inside my 'Detolf' display cabinet but not having much luck! I've seen some being used in the 'Display' thread but cant seem to find any to buy in the UK. Does anyone else use them or can recommend a place to pick a few up? Thanks.

Macduff, Scotland. United Kingdom of Eternia.
    I've decided to sub this year. I've went with the basic monthly shipping option. I get the items shipped to a different address though as I'm away for a good bit each month.

Purchased a second sub, picked the quartely basic shipping option. Some of the figures in 2014 I'd like to keep loose and MOC, the rest I will probably re-sell.
    Last edited by Battle Armoured; August 18, 2013 at 08:17am. Reason: updated sub info
    Take each day as it comes, but never take it for granted.

Double Trouble is MINE!! Shadow-Ra's Avatar
    Just had my ransom note for my Castaspella and 2 Shokoti's - £19.72
    "Skeletor to King Randor, Skeletor to King Randor, come in you Royal Boob!"

Got Icer customs free last Thursday.

Also just decided to renew my subscription at the 11th hour. Weighed heavy on it for weeks now, but decided I can take another year having come this far. Gone quarterly with express shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-Ra View Post
    Just had my ransom note for my Castaspella and 2 Shokoti's - £19.72
    Ransom note... hahaha

It's such a shame though isn't it. I've recently ordered a few figures from the US... DREADING my "ransom note" if you will...

My non sub Castaspella came today via DHL with customs of £12.28. Beautiful figure.

film noir warrior maltesefalcon's Avatar
    casta and shokoti arrived the other day, i started buying from amazon at first and while there are a few jewels i missed(teela,battleground evil-lyn,marlena with cringer,catra,leech) i picked up most for £30-40all it took was revealing sorceress,shadow weaver to tip me over the edge into subbing,never regretted it!
    when your world turns upside down, laugh at the people standing on their heads!

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    Picked up my Shokotis from DHL's offices last night, great figure, love the Darklings
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Got my Castas and Shokoti's yesterday, both are stunning figures but Casta edges it for me. Her face sculpt is probably the best female face out the line so far - over Netossa and Teela. No QC issues and all tight joints - very happy with them.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

Just noticed that I got a sub-renewal/order e-mail for Casta and Shokoti on the 12th, but have yet to get a shipping confirmation mail.
    Never had a 10 day+ wait between the two before... has this happened to anyone else?

Got my Mini-Masters in the post today, no Rock Warriors yet but they're probably gunna get cought by customs.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Just won a loose Jitsu on ebay for £11.51 and £3.99 p+p

Got my Rock Warriors today with no customs fee's, which was nice
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Quote Originally Posted by Fright Zone View Post
    It will be available to non-subscribers such as yourself on the regular sale day, providing it doesn't sell out during Early Access. I'm not sure how likely that is.

I could be wrong but I think the price is $35, which seems very reasonable to me!
    The Jet Sled/Sky High has been confirmed as a $50 item - with shipping (around $30) and the likely customs (maybe another $25) it is going to be an expensive item to get hold of for us UK fans - probably around £70 for a single one!!

At that price I've decided against it - I reckon it will be something that won't sell too quickly and may take the chance to pick one up down the line at one of the sales. If not I can live without it.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Anyone still waiting for their Mini Masters? This is the first time this year that I went with the cheaper shipping, I don't remember it taking this long!
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar