Page 196 of 235 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,900 of 5864

Thread: United Kingdom Collector's Delivery Thread

Red card through the door today, saying the package is too big and no charge. Really hope it's for the Rock Warriors, because it means they got through, but will probably be SOH
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Waiting for my Hordak from a couple of weeks ago.... It's always been hit and miss with Matty for me... i'm hoping for no customs card! But i'd like the figure soon... geez!

£14.37 ransom note for Castaspella and Shokoti just been pushed through the door.

Ah man, people are getting Casta and Shokoti already?
    In the past everyone used to get their stuff with a few days of each other, so if people started reporting things arriving I knew mine would probably arrive soon, but these days there's sometimes weeks between everyone's arrivals. Getting your figures a week or two late and being charged upwards of £10 for the privilege is really putting a dent in my enjoyment of this line.
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.facebook.com/lukespicerillustration

Custom note came through the door today, not sure if it's the Rock People or Castaspella and Shobboby.

Paid the ransom this morning. Castaspella looks great but there's some awful paintwork on Shokoti. The gold paint has been slapped on with little care, especially on the skull.

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    still no Castaspella for me Making my choice of DHL for next year, look better all the time
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nianotreve View Post
    still no Castaspella for me Making my choice of DHL for next year, look better all the time
    I'm still waiting for SDCC sale stuff and Spirit of Hordak which both shipped before August subs were charged! Yet folks are now getting their August sub stuff? Doesn't make sense!
    8 figures I still need: 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Filmation Tung Lashor, 6/Saurod, 5/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 4/Peekablue, 3/Hunga the Harpy, 2/Filmation Clawful, 1/Dylamug.

got my rokkon and stonedar today - £15 customs ...

STILL waiting on FFM/karatti !!! ... this is now the second shipment! ... first one didn't show for 2 months - lost! ... now it looks like this one is too ...
    ''He-Man lives and possesses that key, I must possess all or I possess nothing!'' (Skeletor, 1987)

USE YOUR ILLUSION

Quote Originally Posted by tmc1984 View Post
    got my rokkon and stonedar today - £15 customs ...

STILL waiting on FFM/karatti !!! ... this is now the second shipment! ... first one didn't show for 2 months - lost! ... now it looks like this one is too ...
    I wonder if it's arriving with a customs charge and they aren't sending out a card notifying you of the customs fees? I know folks have had this problem in the past...
    8 figures I still need: 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Filmation Tung Lashor, 6/Saurod, 5/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 4/Peekablue, 3/Hunga the Harpy, 2/Filmation Clawful, 1/Dylamug.

Finally got my Rokkon and Stonedar after paying customs. Still Waiting for Castaspella and Shokoti though...

Had to pay £11 for my Hordak! Always fun. I'm considering never using Matty again.. i buy from eBay or here and it almost never happens. With them, most of the time!

Castaspella and Skokoti arrived yesterday.
    £14.37 charge, though.

Still... Castaspella: what a triumph! Love the sculpt.

Heroic Warrior Woodland Warrior's Avatar
    The Enchanted Forests of Ancient Edinburgh
    Got Shokoti in the post today without a customs fee. Great looking figure with a nice paintjob. Still waiting for my sub Casta.
    Neutral Forest Spirit

Got the card today for the rock ppl plus mini masters.. At least they are here, now where are the ladies? ;-)
    Creative web design studio from London - Handcrafted pixels since 2004

Webarella arrived yesterday with a £11.18 customs charge and Spirit of Hordak has arrived today also with an £11.18 charge. Yet to pick Hordak up though. This proves to me I made the right choice going with dhl for the 2014 sub!

I really feel it for the folks paying customs fees every month on their 2013 sub items! This current government are rotten for putting the theshold down to £15!

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    Webarella arrived yesterday with a £11.18 customs charge and Spirit of Hordak has arrived today also with an £11.18 charge. Yet to pick Hordak up though. This proves to me I made the right choice going with dhl for the 2014 sub!

I really feel it for the folks paying customs fees every month on their 2013 sub items! This current government are rotten for putting the theshold down to £15!
    I agree, I've had no issue with DHL this year. I did go for the cheaper shipping for the Mini Masters however as a test to see if I got away with not getting stung - and I did for £12.00!
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

OK, this is new - got a letter through the door from Parcel Force. It's a customs charge of £22.79!
    I imagine this is for my Rock Warriors and Mini Masters. Seems extremely high.
    And why Parcel Force? Normally I get the red/gray Royal Mail card when I have a charge.
    Anyone else get one of these? Why have I been charged so much?
    This customs situation gets worse and worse every month

Evil Master of D&B
    Quote Originally Posted by Fright Zone View Post
    OK, this is new - got a letter through the door from Parcel Force. It's a customs charge of £22.79!
    I imagine this is for my Rock Warriors and Mini Masters. Seems extremely high.
    And why Parcel Force? Normally I get the red/gray Royal Mail card when I have a charge.
    Anyone else get one of these? Why have I been charged so much?
    This customs situation gets worse and worse every month
    It may have come via Parcel Force rather than Royal Mail as it's a biggish parcel. They may also have charged a £13.50 handling fee instead of £8 which has happened to me a couple of times. The higher rate is for 'express' parcels which is a cruel joke when they've taken a month to arrive. Maybe the last leg from Sweden is classed as express...

Heroic Warrior Woodland Warrior's Avatar
    The Enchanted Forests of Ancient Edinburgh
    Well the inconsistent customs charges strike again. After no customs on my filmation sub Shokoti I got a customs card for £11.18 for Club Eternia sub Castaspella. Both packages were posted on the same day and had the same value and go through the same sorting office. Mental. But at least I got away with one of them.
    Like a lot of you I am looking forward to the quarterly DHL shipping next year. Hope everyone elses turns up soon.
    Neutral Forest Spirit

Got my Skokoti today with no customs, no sign of Castaspella yet though.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

So it works out that I will have paid £97 for the SDCC items.
    That's like £35 per Rock Warrior and £15 each for the teeny tiny mini figs!

Does anyone know how much shipping for the Rock Warriors alone was? I paid around $38 for them along with the Mini Masters, hefty charge.
    Last edited by Fright Zone; September 11, 2013 at 10:24pm.

When does Early Access Start today?

Okay, after missing Strobo due to my own stupidity I'm getting slightly paranoid.
    Early Access opens at 4pm for us today, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fright Zone View Post
    Does anyone know how much shipping for the Rock Warriors alone was? I paid around $38 for them along with the Mini Masters, hefty charge.
    I paid $38 for shipping the Rock Warriors via DHL. While I can't remember the exact figure for standard shipping, I do remember that DHL was only $8 more than standard shipping (which was why I chose it). So I think it must have been about $30.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Okay, after missing Strobo due to my own stupidity I'm getting slightly paranoid.

- - - Updated - - -

I paid $38 for shipping the Rock Warriors via DHL. While I can't remember the exact figure for standard shipping, I do remember that DHL was only $8 more than standard shipping (which was why I chose it). So I think it must have been about $30.
    There is a UK He Man con in October that will be selling Strobo man

Im just worried about my customs bill for October`s stuff. 3 subs, plus extra troopers is going to leave me wasted without thinking about the charges
    WTB Loose complete Tyrantisaurus Rex and Laser Light Skeletor

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Yep, 4pm

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    I'm still waiting for SDCC sale stuff and Spirit of Hordak which both shipped before August subs were charged! Yet folks are now getting their August sub stuff? Doesn't make sense!
    Well, add this one to the
    Got home last night to find the Silver RM card - £11.18 for my 1 Castaspella, minutes later i got a text from DHL to say, my 3 Batros are on their way and the charge is £14.20 ?? £3 more for 2 items. DHL for the win!
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!