Page 201 of 226 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,025 of 5636

Thread: United Kingdom Collector's Delivery Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Trans22 View Post
    Received my 2 October Club Eternia subs + my Club Filmation subs by DHL, customs was £41:03.
    Received my subs (1x Club Eternia and 2x Club Filmation) via DHL today as well. However I haven't been charged a customs fee! I believe sometimes they send you the customs bill through the post a few weeks later? Odd though that everyone I've spoke to has been billed for the fees before their package was delivered...

Anyway, changing my shipping over to DHL worked out and was problem free
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Peekablue, 5/Hunga the Harpy, 4/Sssqueeze, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

My October subs showed up today, so was really pleased. Especially excited to add the Horde Troopers and Mantenna to my collection. Shame both of these sold out so quickly as I didn't have the chance to pick up extras. Ordered the weapons pack yesterday via DHL so shouldn't have long to wait for that either.

Mantenna, Horde Troopers and Kowl all arrived today. Such great month of figures.
    MOTUC Top 5 Wish List
    Dragstor : Peekablue : Perfuma : Queen Angella : Saurod

Quote Originally Posted by Jubilation View Post
    Mantenna, Horde Troopers and Kowl all arrived today. Such great month of figures.
    Looking forward to my Troopers and Mantenna - didn't buy Kowl in the end...really hoping for a Filmation repaint!

By the way, I *love* your new avatar - Entrapta and Flutterina would be a dream come true in MOTUC!
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Spinnerella - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Mermista Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpia View Post
    Looking forward to my Troopers and Mantenna - didn't buy Kowl in the end...really hoping for a Filmation repaint!

By the way, I *love* your new avatar - Entrapta and Flutterina would be a dream come true in MOTUC!
    Ah thank you and I'm loving that you're representing the Razz in yours

Kowl is so tiny he's well cute and I'm sure well get a repaint in Filmation colours at some point. I do really like the yellow version though. Very glad to finally have Netossa's sword also.
    MOTUC Top 5 Wish List
    Dragstor : Peekablue : Perfuma : Queen Angella : Saurod

Got home from hols to find BAtros waiting with no customs. Good times.

Also happily unpackaged the Strobo I got from NYCC from my suitcase which is kind of a delivery... sorta...

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    Nepthu and his protoge arrived on Friday

If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

Heroic Warrior Woodland Warrior's Avatar
    The Enchanted Forests of Ancient Edinburgh
    Despite DHL's best efforts I got my day of sale Horde Troopers (2 packs) and weapons pack today. Going to keep the Troopers and open them at the weekend. My sub figures are coming vi cheapo post so I may see them in a month!
    Kowl is great. He was always my favourite member of the Rebellion.
    Neutral Forest Spirit

Macduff, Scotland. United Kingdom of Eternia.
    I was pleased to receive my huge shipment this morning.
    20131024_103404.jpg

Here they are loose, I haven't opened the weapons pack, but Mantenna, hands down is the best figure in the entire line IMO. I was blown away once I had him in hand!
    20131024_112032.jpg
    Take each day as it comes, but never take it for granted.

Court Magician
    Got an £11.13 customs charge for my SoH, to go with the £14.26 charge I had for my Sky High last week, guess my recent run of luck with dodging customs is over!

Went to London Comic Con yesterday and there was a stand that had Strobo and loads of other MOTUC for sale, was gutted I didn't have the cash to buy anything!
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.facebook.com/lukespicerillustration

any regular shipping/non-DHL packages showing up yet?? ...
    ''He-Man lives and possesses that key, I must possess all or I possess nothing!'' (Skeletor, 1987)

USE YOUR ILLUSION

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    not mine, but the last 2 months my slow shipping packages have been arriving around the 12th of the following month (and that includes the ones without customs)
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I'm still waiting for my Huntress figure and MOTUC clamshells
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Saurod ~ Gwildor ~ Crita ~ Dylamug ~ Staghorn ~ Ninjor ~ Tung Lashor ~ Oo-Larr ~ Darius ~ Evilseed ~ Masks of Power Demons ~ Skelcons ~ Kothos ~ Hawke ~ Veena ~ Spydra ~ Angast ~ S-S-Sssqueeze ~ Sweet Bee ~ Tuskador ~ Lodar ~ Entrapta ~ Sorceress Teela ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Kex Queen ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Mermista ~ Red Shadow ~ Fang-Or ~ Crimson Fury ~

Nothing here as well..
    Creative web design studio from London - Handcrafted pixels since 2004

Quote Originally Posted by tmc1984 View Post
    any regular shipping/non-DHL packages showing up yet?? ...
    My Nepthu arrived today,no customs again!.Thats 3 out of 4 filmation sub figures ive got away with the customs charge.

Hey guys,
    Looking for some advise here.

I've currently got my Grayskull going to a friend in the US who is then going to send it on to me. I'm now thinking of change my order with Matty to ship it directly to me.

I found the Matty shipping prices in this thread in the quote below, now base on the measurements Scott gives in the below video (17 pounds, h 17, w 22, l 24) I plugged them into www.usps.com and I get Post Office price of $306.55 or Online Price $269.76.
    What do you guys think customs and import fee's will be? Should I change my order to ship direct to me? I'll have to act quick if I do.
    Thanks in advance for your thoughts guys.
    Cheers,
    Matt.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushmonster31 View Post
    Hey Guys,

I was looking at pre-ordering Castle Grayskull and have the following shipping options:

International post $107.35
    UPS international $94.30

Does anyone know if either of these options are trackable? Which option is anyone else using?
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    Hey guys,
    Looking for some advise here.

I've currently got my Grayskull going to a friend in the US who is then going to send it on to me. I'm now thinking of change my order with Matty to ship it directly to me.

I found the Matty shipping prices in this thread in the quote below, now base on the measurements Scott gives in the below video (17 pounds, h 17, w 22, l 24) I plugged them into www.usps.com and I get Post Office price of $306.55 or Online Price $269.76.
    What do you guys think customs and import fee's will be? Should I change my order to ship direct to me? I'll have to act quick if I do.
    Thanks in advance for your thoughts guys.
    Cheers,
    Matt.
    The Grayskull I ordered from Matty is costing about $94 to ship UPS.
    If you can get them to send it to you for that, then I say go for it.
    You'll get hit by import duty regardless of how it's sent so you might as well pay less for shipping.

I did hear that the shipping rates for Grayskull are different now than they were at the start of the order process.
    I don't know how I know that. It might just be for continental US shipping. I might have just imagined it... but don't be surprised if Matty quotes you more than $94 for UPS.

Hope everything works out for you.
    Can't believe that Grayskull could easily be here this time in a month... seems a bit unreal.

I spoke too soon! :-) All my sub items arrived today with no customs!! :-) Happy camper!! :-D

So how easy is it to switch regular shipping for UPS? I'm tempted to swap mine over for December so I can get Strong Arm and Plundor in time for Xmas.

Got my Weapons pack via regular shipping today. I'm sure I ordered that after my sub was dispatched so I guess that means Mantenna and the gang are being held to ransom.

Quote Originally Posted by sgmilne View Post
    So how easy is it to switch regular shipping for UPS? I'm tempted to swap mine over for December so I can get Strong Arm and Plundor in time for Xmas.
    It's actually DHL, not UPS. I found it easy, I emailed Matty Customer Service and requested to swap shipping over to DHL. They wrote back and requested Billing and Shipping address, last 4 digits of my credit card and confirmation of desired shipping method. What they do is cancel your existing subs and place new orders. I did it for the October stuff and had no problems at all.

The only thing is, your subs will no longer appear on the My Subs page since it's the final shipment, so you won't be able to change the credit card or shipping address after unless you call customer services.

But for me it was hassle free and it was done within a few days.
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Peekablue, 5/Hunga the Harpy, 4/Sssqueeze, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

Weapons pack arrived yesterday :-) No customs ;-)

My DOS troopers arrived today to my office no customs, I am still waiting for my Sub and DOS weapons pack. I reckon I will have a collection docket for my sub when i get home as they shipped the same day as the DOS troopers

Heroic Warrior
    End of Wars Weapons Pak arrived this morning.