Page 213 of 231 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,325 of 5769

Thread: United Kingdom Collector's Delivery Thread

£11.01 ransom note arrived, £8 handling for £3.01 in tax. Royal Mail...

£11.97 ransom note. Can only be Ram Man. Most expensive figure to date
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.facebook.com/lukespicerillustration

Macduff, Scotland. United Kingdom of Eternia.
    Silver ticket with £11.01 arrived this morning. Must be the Two-Bad's. Will check on Monday.
    Take each day as it comes, but never take it for granted.

Is there any way to pay the tax direct rather than doing it through acursed royal mail?

Hi Guys,

Thought I would log in to the subscriptions part of mattycollector to check my "quarterly shipping subscription status" and see what it says but there is nothing there at all.
    Does anyone else with the quarterly shipping option have anything in the subscriptions section when they sign in to matty collector?
    Just wondering if I need to ring them up and see what is going on or if this is normal?

There's nothing there in my account either.
    I'm not unduly concerned to be honest... based on Matty's previous track record I wouldn't expect to see it until the first shipment.

Aaah, cool - thanks for checking for me!
    I will sit back and relax and wait for my MOTUC to come rolling in!

It was indeed two-bad waiting for me at the collection office, but it was only one, despite me asking DR to combine my two subs!

Can't they do anything right??!!

Hi guys i had no luck with my october missing items. and mattel customer care is dreadful in my view. i have decided to go for the trackable quarterly shipping now. does anyone who when this ships?
    thanks

Your sub will not appear on the My Subs page until the first shipment has shipped (around March 11th/12th)

Quote Originally Posted by DrGrayskull View Post
    Hi guys i had no luck with my october missing items. and mattel customer care is dreadful in my view. i have decided to go for the trackable quarterly shipping now. does anyone who when this ships?
    thanks
    Have you changed your shipping over to DHL by contacting Matty? I think I remember you saying you ordered your 2014 sub to be shipped by International Post (apologies if I got that confused)

Anyway the sub should be charged and ship between 10th-13th March and DHL usually takes 2-3 days. I have my mobile number on my Matty account, so usually get a text message from DHL advising me of the customs fee to pay, which I pay online at the DHL payments website. The package then arrives with me around 24-48 hours later (depending on whether it's right near the weekend that it arrives, which obviously slows it down)

For a single sub, I expect the customs fee for Q1 to be 20% of $115 = £14.02 (or 20% of $174 = £21.21, if they charge VAT on shipping value too) + £5 DHL handling fee

-£19.02 total (if no VAT is charged on shipping
    -£26.21 total (if VAT is charged on shipping)

Hope this helps!
    Last edited by blackiecats; February 10, 2014 at 07:26pm.
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Peekablue, 5/Hunga the Harpy, 4/Sssqueeze, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

Second Two-Bad arrived this morning with NO CUSTOMS!!

Happy Chappy.

Two-Bad is amazing.

picked up my two-bad today from the post office ... £11.01 to pay in ransom ...

safe to say, the figure is so cool!!! ... absolutely love this one ...
    ''He-Man lives and possesses that key, I must possess all or I possess nothing!'' (Skeletor, 1987)

USE YOUR ILLUSION

Glimmer and Modulok arrived today, great figures. What a month.

It's getting on for a month since my replacement Sea Hawk and Geldor were sent out after the first lot never arrived. Maybe I'm just being paranoid but am I right in thinking I've seen quite a few stories on here before reporting that the replacement orders also just so happened to get lost in the post? Is there a chance they sometimes just tell you they sent a replacement but didn't actually do it?

Glimmer, Modulok and the Mini He-Man and Mer-Man set arrived today.

Glimmer is a beautiful figure and was well worth the wait.

Haven't opened Modulok yet but the box art and packaging has a great vintage feel to it.

Ordered the Minis of He-Man and Mer-Man on Friday via Early Access and I already have them! DHL is insanely fast at times.

What a fantastic month.

Nephilim, can you upload a few shots of the mini Masters - I'm intrigued to see what they look like up close!?

Widget
    Christ - this is my first year subbing, it's only February, and Matty Collector are already doing my swede in! I'd appreciate some help guys:

a) I have yet to recieve a shipping notice for Feb. Should I have done so by now?
    b) Is it possible to upgrade my shipping option to Express?

Recieved my 2 Moduloks today

PICT0669.jpg PICT0671.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Bushmonster31 View Post
    Nephilim, can you upload a few shots of the mini Masters - I'm intrigued to see what they look like up close!?
    Sure mate, here are some pics of my haul. I don't normally open my stuff as I'm mainly a MOC collector, so hope these will do for now.

DSC02733_zps452b02c4.jpg

DSC02734_zps85061309.jpg

DSC02729_zps4f3aad84.jpg

DSC02731_zps3555c42a.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by WrongTurn View Post
    Christ - this is my first year subbing, it's only February, and Matty Collector are already doing my swede in! I'd appreciate some help guys:

a) I have yet to recieve a shipping notice for Feb. Should I have done so by now?
    b) Is it possible to upgrade my shipping option to Express?

Pretty sure you should have received an email by now buddy. Maybe check your Spam folder in case your notice went to that? You can modify your address details on Matty's My Subscription page but if you want to change the actual shipping method to a faster one, I think you'll have to call them directly.

Thanks Nephilim - they look cool. Usually I rip all of my stuff out of the boxes but I really like the mini masters box for some reason.
    I may leave mine in their plastic dungeon when they finally arrive!

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephilim View Post
    Pretty sure you should have received an email by now buddy. Maybe check your Spam folder in case your notice went to that? You can modify your address details on Matty's My Subscription page but if you want to change the actual shipping method to a faster one, I think you'll have to call them directly.
    Cheers mate - nothing in the spam. I got a reminder that my subscription was about to renew on the 5th but then nothing else. Anyone tried to phone Matty Collector from the UK before because the number on the website doesn't work internationally = rubbish

What shipping options are you guys going with for the POP sub then?
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Quote Originally Posted by WrongTurn View Post
    Cheers mate - nothing in the spam. I got a reminder that my subscription was about to renew on the 5th but then nothing else. Anyone tried to phone Matty Collector from the UK before because the number on the website doesn't work internationally = rubbish
    Have you checked your Matty account in your order history for an order submitted for the February stuff? What does your sub state on the my subs page?

Emailing them is probably a better idea, but check your account first!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    What shipping options are you guys going with for the POP sub then?
    DHL quarterly. It will then combine with the main sub in December to save even more on shipping

As always DHL monthly is WAY TOO expensive and no point in International Post given how slow it is! (I can wait an extra month no problem for Double Trouble)
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Peekablue, 5/Hunga the Harpy, 4/Sssqueeze, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

So if I get the POP sub with the quarterly DHl shipping you reckon they will only combine the second (Oct-Dec) lot of figures with my main sub package?
    Hmmm, guess it's still the cheapest option. And that will be an awesome Christmas package!
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.facebook.com/lukespicerillustration

I went with quarterly DHL shipping for the POP sub.
    It says on the sales page that the first parcel (containing the first 4 figures) will ship separately to Club Eternia, and the second will be combined with the December delivery.

In terms of price... I haven't worked it out. I think that if you already have a Quarterly DHL subscription to Club Eternia then it will work out cheaper over the course of the year. If you don't already have a sub, then getting the POP sub through a quarterly international post sub might be marginally cheaper. But only marginally.

Either way, it's not "cheap" by any reasonable person's definition!