Page 225 of 231 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227 ... LastLast
Results 5,601 to 5,625 of 5761

Thread: United Kingdom Collector's Delivery Thread

This quarter's figures are the best in ages. I love all three. Blade has the best head sculpt in the line, Scorpia brings me a step closer to owning every major SotS cast member, and Extendar is a childhood favourite done right.
    Few minor niggles such as Blade's swords and Extendar's overly thick gold belt but overall very happy.
    Not opened Battle Lion yet, not sure if I want to keep him, don't have much room for beasts.
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.facebook.com/lukespicerillustration

I opened Battle Lion 10 minutes ago. He is pretty awesome!
    unnamed.jpg

I just opened him, he was NOT an easy package to open! I had to get my scalpel out.

He's ok. Great head sculpt but I dislike the 200X cat armour. And the cats don't seem to pose well for me, I wish their heads tilted up further.
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.facebook.com/lukespicerillustration

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    Got a txt from DHL advising me that my parcel will be delivered today before 2pm. Still no request for customs VAT and handling though (and the tracking STILL doesn't work on the payments site...) Oh well, who cares so long as the figures arrive in good condition!
    I loathe DHL. They don't have a consistent way of billing the VAT - I've had tickets before delivery advising of payment requirements, doorstep requests for the money and bills after delivery.

I've also been sent final demand letters for VAT I've already paid either online or at the depot.

Their customer service department doesn't bother to reply to letters.

If you pay online you still have to phone up to get the parcel redelivered because their stupid website doesn't transfer the payment confirmation to the dispatching system.

They don't bother sending texts when they say they will.

They have also charged me VAT on the goods + shipping total instead of the goods only.

I would never use them through choice again. I've ended up having to receive my parcels through them on some occasions because DR has used the wrong shipping method.

I'd rather wait a month for the figures than risk incurring any more DHL mess ups.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

Received my figures from dhl after paying them £21. At least they asked for it upfront last time, unlike the previous quarter where I received my items, then had arguments with them for 2-3 months where they claimed I hadn't paid them when I had.

Anyway...

Far better delivery than last time where I only kept two figures. I may keep all four this time, and when Battle Lion is the only one you're 'uming and ahing' over its a good haul indeed!

My only complaints are the overkill on soft plastic across Blade, Extendar and Scorpia. Scorpia less so, but the others just kill it a bit.

That said they all look ace and have a welcome place on my display.

Sub Extendar and EA mini masters bith arrived today with no customs.. NICE! ;-P
    Creative web design studio from London - Handcrafted pixels since 2004

Not seen this mentioned yet (and I know this is technically the figure thread) but was still interested if anyone else received one of these this week? Can't stop staring at it.

IMG_2010_zps3baa22bd.jpg
    Most Wanted: Skeletor's Robot Knights, Eldor and Ninjor

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephilim View Post
    Not seen this mentioned yet (and I know this is technically the figure thread) but was still interested if anyone else received one of these this week? Can't stop staring at it.

IMG_2010_zps3baa22bd.jpg
    That looks amazing! How big is it?

- - - Updated - - -

Received my Club Etheria email this morning letting me know that DT / DM will be getting ready to ship soon .....

Hi Matt,

Get ready for the rebels! Club Etheria™ starts shipping in July, with the duplicitous Double Mischief™ leading the way. This 2014-only subscription will bring a total of seven figures including the long-awaited Madam Razz™ & Broom, Horde ally Entrapta™, and the club-exclusive Light Hope™.

Club Etheria™ subscribers, if you need to update your credit card info, or if you’ve moved or have any other changes, you must contact Customer Service by Sunday, July 6 at the latest. You can call Customer Service at 1-877-GO-MATTY or email MattyCollector.CS@digitalriver.com.

Hordak®… you’ve been warned.

Extendar is here already, customs free!

Got my Extendar yesterday too, no customs.

My Stratos and ScareGlow minis arrived on fri
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Macduff, Scotland. United Kingdom of Eternia.
    My sub Extendar's and Mini's arrived on Friday, customs free!
    Take each day as it comes, but never take it for granted.

Heroic Warrior
    Received my Extendars the other day (no VAT) but still waiting for my Scorpias and Battle Lions.

My Scareglow and Stratos mini-masters arrived yesterday.
    Slow shipping. No customs charges.

Quote Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
    That looks amazing! How big is it?

Hi Horizon, sorry for replying to this so late! Had a really busy week. The statue is 29 inches in height (73 cm) and is the pride of my living room.

Highly recommended.

got my extender last weekend, customs free - which is always nice! ...
    ''He-Man lives and possesses that key, I must possess all or I possess nothing!'' (Skeletor, 1987)

USE YOUR ILLUSION

Heroic Warrior
    Anybody still waiting for Battle Lion and Scorpia? I'm beginning to think my figures have vanished off the face of the Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by VaultsofGrayskull View Post
    Anybody still waiting for Battle Lion and Scorpia? I'm beginning to think my figures have vanished off the face of the Earth.
    Did you use the slower/cheap shipping (International Post)? Because I've had it take 5 weeks for parcels to arrive from Matty using that shipping method.

Wanted:

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    Did you use the slower/cheap shipping (International Post)? Because I've had it take 5 weeks for parcels to arrive from Matty using that shipping method.
    Yes. I usually expect a delay of 4 or 5 weeks, but now it's nearly two months. That normally only happens over Xmas / New Year.

Quote Originally Posted by VaultsofGrayskull View Post
    Yes. I usually expect a delay of 4 or 5 weeks, but now it's nearly two months. That normally only happens over Xmas / New Year.
    Sorry I was thinking they were released in June not May, but your right it was May.

Wanted:

Court Magician
    those of us who have Club Etheria on monthly (slow) mail, when do you think Double Trouble will start showing up? 1st week of August?

I'm used to (and happy with) quarterly shipping now with Club Eternia, but must admit that it will be nice to get the Etheria girls monthly rather than having to wait.... although I suppose that depends on if we get stung for customs & RM handling fees I guess

Double Trouble is MINE!! Shadow-Ra's Avatar
    So I got Flogg today, no customs even though I use DHL. No shipping confirmation for double trouble yet. He's kind of awkward with his artuculation, but anyway.

image.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Shadow-Ra; July 14, 2014 at 06:50am.
    "Skeletor to King Randor, Skeletor to King Randor, come in you Royal Boob!"

Flogg and Double Mischief showed up yesterday. Really happy to add another New Adventure's character to my collection as I enjoy the show, couldn't much care for Double Mischief, so might end up giving her to my daughter who happened to watch Secret of the Sword with me recently and has since turned into a She-Ra fan. (Incidentally I've promised her a Swiftwind, has anyone noticed the small fortune they go for on eBay these days!? )

Finally got the Stratos and Scareglow minis delivered via snailmail too, which I'd originally passed up on but had a change of heart after Scott's post.

Unrelated to Classics but this bad boy also showed up in the post after a tip on Facebook. It's infinitely superior to the Mattel version so hope other UK people manage to get a copy.

IMG_2185.jpg
    Last edited by Nephilim; July 15, 2014 at 06:47pm.

Evil Master of D&B
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephilim View Post
    Unrelated to Classics but this bad boy also showed up in the post after a tip on Facebook. It's infinitely superior to the Mattel version so hope other UK people manage to get a copy.

IMG_2185.jpg
    Great book, I got it for Christmas a while back.

Moving back to MOTUC, can anyone with a quarterly Club Etheria sub see it listed on their 'My subscriptions' page? There's no sign of it on mine.

Who's signed up for Club Eternia 2015?

I did!!! ;-)
    Creative web design studio from London - Handcrafted pixels since 2004