Page 63 of 226 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 5636

Thread: United Kingdom Collector's Delivery Thread

Heroic Master of Rubbish Eats-the-Trash's Avatar
    Trappy turned up today! He was always my favorite as a kid, glad to see the Horsemen didn't let me down!
    Awesome adj. inspiring or displaying awe.
    Sticker n. an adhesive label, poster or paper.
    Included vr. 1. to have as contents or part of the contents; be made up of or contain. 2. to add as part of something else; put in as part of a set, group or category. 3. to contain as a secondary or minor ingredient or elememt.

Got my two Trap Jaws today! Just had to have a Kronis too as I do love the Prison Star story from the original annual.

As with a lot of you Trap Jaw was one of my favs as a kid but now we can finally pose him like this!!!

Made up I am!!
    Selected art prints now available:
    www.eamonart.com

I wish I had gotten another Trapjaw now too to keep as Kronis. I love that annual story too.

Got my two boxes of Grayskull stands this morning.
    So now I'm only waiting on Battle Cat.

The stands are not quite as awesome as I was hoping they'd be, but I'm still kicking myself that I didn't buy more than 10 when I had the chance.

I also think I'll be snaffling a second Trap Jaw when he's reissued. I think I might prefer Kronis to Trap Jaw. I've not been moved to get a second Mer Man, Man-at-Arms or Teela: but I think Trap Jaw will be the exception.

Human... Robot... Maniac Spacedust's Avatar
    Mr. Postman brought my first of two Battle Cats this morning.

Great condition, except his helmet is half on, half off, so expect I'll be using my second one for MOC.

But so far, unlike last month, nothing has gone walkies for me in the post, fingers crossed.

Hope others get their BCs soon.

EDIT: Oh, forgot to add, didn't get caught by customs. Seems to be really pot luck!
    Last edited by Spacedust; March 13, 2010 at 08:22am.
    ~jay firestorm~
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/pj-firesto...id=p4340.l2562 FS: MIB first release Classics, MIB 200x, COMPLETE VINTAGE FIGURE SET, 2009 SDCC Art Book, more...

I hope my two Battlecats come seperate so I can hopefully avoid a customs charge. Good to know he is here now, should get mine Tuesday if it comes the same time scale as the others I have had.

Masters Chronicles Host! Vinto-Man's Avatar
    well my stands arrived yesterday and that was all i was able to get
    Masters of the Universe Chronicles Podcast!

To listen to any show click here

To join the facebook page click here

To subscribe via Itunes click here

Quote Originally Posted by Rodster6 View Post
    I hope my two Battlecats come seperate so I can hopefully avoid a customs charge. Good to know he is here now, should get mine Tuesday if it comes the same time scale as the others I have had.
    Well I think due to the value of Battle Cats, even singally, they might get picked out for customs, but in my experience, it seems very pot luck.

Did you order them seperately? I've heard some reports that even with people that order them seperately, Matty / DR have bundled them together if they were ordered with the same name! Hence I always order two seperately in different names.
    (Yes I know, we shouldn't have to go to all this fuss just to get our figures)
    ~jay firestorm~
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/pj-firesto...id=p4340.l2562 FS: MIB first release Classics, MIB 200x, COMPLETE VINTAGE FIGURE SET, 2009 SDCC Art Book, more...

Quote Originally Posted by Spacedust View Post
    I've heard some reports that even with people that order them seperately, Matty / DR have bundled them together if they were ordered with the same name! Hence I always order two seperately in different names.
    (Yes I know, we shouldn't have to go to all this fuss just to get our figures)
    They better not do that when I order 2 of something So far I've only done it the once and both figures arrived seperately. But if I end up with a parcel that is slapped with customs because DR decided to rip me off (with shipping) by sending together I'll just not accept the parcel and get a full refund instead via my CC company. I love these figures, but they are expensive enough as it is!

Oh and no Battlecat for me as yet..
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Peekablue, 5/Hunga the Harpy, 4/Sssqueeze, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

I ordered them one after the other, I didn't think my first order went through as I thought the card it automatically used was out of funds so I ordered another using the card I ment to use but turned out they both worked and I have two on the way.

Oh that's great to see BC showing up!

Here's a Trap Jaw pic! I'm tell ya, it's August 29th 1984 all over again!

www.eamonart.com

Anyone receive their subscription TJ by snail mail yet? Mine is usually here by now? Is anyone elses arriving late?
    Making sure the vintage line is fully reproduced in the classics line

Positive trades; Nightcraw

Quote Originally Posted by vid.tracey View Post
    Anyone receive their subscription TJ by snail mail yet? Mine is usually here by now? Is anyone elses arriving late?
    Quite a few of us have gotten their sub TJ. They are trickling in.
    www.eamonart.com

Was that by economy mail eamon?

Ps where in uk are you at ?
    Making sure the vintage line is fully reproduced in the classics line

Positive trades; Nightcraw

Most people got theirs between last sat and today.

Heroic Warrior Woodland Warrior's Avatar
    The Enchanted Forests of Ancient Edinburgh
    That's superb news that Battle cat is starting to turn up.
    I am fully expecting to get completely destroyed by customs on my order.
    Oh and where the hell is Motorthing? I miss his moaning!
    Neutral Forest Spirit

CURSE YOU GIN MONKEY the_ultimate_evil's Avatar
    glad to see most are getting them, i just managed to nab adora on ebay for £25, coming from a uk seller
    And so I walk, into the searing light which banishes all darkness, surrendering my face and form to atoms of dust, seeking the true darkness of peace,the cool shadows of eternity and the unknown fate of nothingness
    Click to see my portfolio here
    my art blog with my latest pieces here
    my deviant art galleryhere
    all comments, criticisms and questions are welcome in my guestbook

got my Trap-Jaw on Tuesday 9th, just haven't had chance to post the message on here until now ...

i think it's safe to say he's my new favourite MOTUC figure! he is absolutely fantastic - i think he is the best figure produced so far ... the detail and likeness between this and the original are stunning ...

he also reminds me the most of my old toy collection, as he was always one of my favourites ...
    ''He-Man lives and possesses that key, I must possess all or I possess nothing!'' (Skeletor, 1987)

USE YOUR ILLUSION

Quote Originally Posted by the_ultimate_evil View Post
    glad to see most are getting them, i just managed to nab adora on ebay for £25, coming from a uk seller
    Not bad at all.

Though I am still willing to sell my carded and boxed Adora and Teela, both at £20 (plus postage too). If anyone else is interested just give me a shout.

Just so you know guys - I was ordering 3 BA He-Mans and 1 Beast Man one after the other paying each time with the same CC. They all have been delivered in one go in 4 separate boxes. You have to remember that each time you place an order a new order number is being created that is being sent to the factory. They cannot combine orders because each time you pay separate charge for delivery that would be smaller if figures were combined, resulting in a avalanche of complaints for overcharging on shipping costs (that's also the reason why they cannot send the subs with orders placed on bonus figures) since they have separate numbers and they have to be all accounted for - one package = one order number so you do not have to worry - no one will combine figures into one box so that you end up paying tax.
    That's actually the only way to make sure (with standard figures) that you won't be charged the customs tax. And when I did a quick comparison it turned out that on 4 figures the difference in price was something like $8 cheaper in combined shipping so way below any customs charge I would incur making this method so much plausible. I'm not even going to mention that in the worse case scenario where my package would be lost I would loose 4 figures at once and this way there were 4 separate boxes - all the more chances if they loose something it's highly unlikely they would loose all 4 of them.. ;-)

im still waiting on trapjaw...hopefully this week...

I just received my subscription renewal email for March and noticed that I have been charged $4.49 tax on the order. I have contacted Matty - awaiting response.

Has this happended to any other UK sub holders?

Just got my 2x sub renewals through too, and I got charged tax as well.

It's happened on a few previous months, and is normally refunded. But it shouldn't happen at all!
    ~jay firestorm~

Heroic Warrior Woodland Warrior's Avatar
    The Enchanted Forests of Ancient Edinburgh
    I also got my sub renewal today. Guess what? Taxed as well. This is like the 3rd time these idiots have made that mistake. Couple this with the Battle Cat, Trap Jaw and Moss Man chaos and what a shower of incompetent twits Digital River and Matty are.
    Neutral Forest Spirit

Yup, taxed here on the sub too. I am speechless at the ongoing incompetence and repeat after repeat of problems such as this.

I hoped Battlecat would arrive to take the edge off, but no sign of the green kitty...