Page 81 of 229 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 5710

Thread: United Kingdom Collector's Delivery Thread

My sub and non sub Marzo's just came through the door!
    Last edited by Angel-T; July 28, 2010 at 02:39am.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Got my Marzo today with my first customs sting.

Question shall I buy a subscription? is it worth it? I'm only really wanted villians at this time and i'm not fussed about large scale beasts (except Panthor).

Any friendly advice will be welcome.

Get the subscription I think! You can always sell them on to fellow board members if you don't want em.

My Marzo came last week while I was at SDCC. Such a wicked figure!!

None of my Keldors or Venkman's showed up!
    But a fellow board member gave me one at the He-man.org party in San Diego!
    He heard me on the podcast mentioning it and brought it with him!! How flippen nice of him was that??!!!
    Selected art prints now available:
    www.eamonart.com

Quote Originally Posted by Eamon View Post
    Get the subscription I think! You can always sell them on to fellow board members if you don't want em.

My Marzo came last week while I was at SDCC. Such a wicked figure!!

None of my Keldors or Venkman's showed up!
    But a fellow board member gave me one at the He-man.org party in San Diego!
    He heard me on the podcast mentioning it and brought it with him!! How flippen nice of him was that??!!!
    that's awesome! ...

are there any pictures/videos (i've seen pixel dans sdcc drunken podcast!) of the he-man.org get-to-gether? ... i think i'm for sure going to get my ticket for sdcc 2011!

also - any u.k. fans got any tips on planning for a convention? ... ticket prices etc. ...
    ''He-Man lives and possesses that key, I must possess all or I possess nothing!'' (Skeletor, 1987)

USE YOUR ILLUSION

There's some pics lurking around alright somewheres!! Things got messy!!
    www.eamonart.com

haha! awesome ... can't beat a good ale session!
    ''He-Man lives and possesses that key, I must possess all or I possess nothing!'' (Skeletor, 1987)

USE YOUR ILLUSION

Heroic Master of Rubbish Eats-the-Trash's Avatar
    Marzo arrived today. Now off to evilBay to try and score a SDCC Orko as my man on the scene let me down.
    Awesome adj. inspiring or displaying awe.
    Sticker n. an adhesive label, poster or paper.
    Included vr. 1. to have as contents or part of the contents; be made up of or contain. 2. to add as part of something else; put in as part of a set, group or category. 3. to contain as a secondary or minor ingredient or elememt.

The guys and I did try to see if we could score some Orkos for folks here but they just sold out way too fast!

When the Con doors opened, 99.9 percent of the folks dashed to the Mattel booth! No BS!
    Had I not preordered one, I would not have had one at all!
    www.eamonart.com

Pics pics pics, lets see your Adam and Orko dude, could I suggest a shot with Adam, Orko, Teela & MAA, if you feel like taking a pic with a few characters. No one has shown that mix of figures in a picture yet, Iv'e seen a few folks post Adam & Adora shots, but thats it.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

I'll be keeping this one MIB dude!
    Gonna wait for the standard version to open up! Looks better too I think!
    www.eamonart.com

Ha, can't wait to hear about it on this weeks Gooble Dinner.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Yay, got both my Non-Sub Count Marzo's today...no charges or anything

He's pretty awesome!

Now for Orko and Adam...
    MOST WANTED MOTUC FIGURES : MELAKTHA MADAME RAZZ FILMATION HORDAK PEEKABLUE MERMISTA QUEEN ANGELLA LIZARD MAN PERFUMA EVILSEED DREE ELLE VULTAK
    HUNGA SWEETBEE RED KNIGHT GENERAL SUNDAR GWILDOR SAUROD LOO-KEE FLUTTERINA SPINERELLA CATRA CAT FORM FILMATION SKELETOR

I'll be keeping this one MIB dude!
    Gonna wait for the standard version to open up! Looks better too I think!
    I agree, I more excited about the matty collector Orko than I was for the SDCC version. Did you score a Thundercat staction Lion O with the eye of Thundeara? I know you are a Thundercat fan. I was tempted to buy one of ebay, but I don't really have the space for another collection, and with customs fee's going to be a factor this year for MOTUC, my MOTU fandom is going to require a bit more commitment! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Angel-T View Post
    I agree, I more excited about the matty collector Orko than I was for the SDCC version. Did you score a Thundercat staction Lion O with the eye of Thundeara? I know you are a Thundercat fan. I was tempted to buy one of ebay, but I don't really have the space for another collection, and with customs fee's going to be a factor this year for MOTUC, my MOTU fandom is going to require a bit more commitment! LOL
    You don't need to buy one off ebay, Angel. AFX actually have the Lion-O exclusive in stock right now:

http://www.actionfigurexpress.com/thlistfi.html

Hope that helps, although shipping is an arm and a leg.

SirBushnell SPEAKS!

Get ready for a future with a magical blend of science fiction and fantasy. A brand new legend. A whole new war.
    It's coming...

Quote Originally Posted by Angel-T View Post

I like Thundercats but I wouldn't be a die hard fan now (I will always feel it's just copy of MOTU just with spandex). I was tempted by that Lion-O but at 60 bucks and the poor paint job, I had to say no. Too expensive.
    That line does look nice and if they are affordable, I may get some but I think my plate is full enough with Masters and Hot Toys.
    I'm even selling my MIB Blackstar collection. MOTU is only gonna get bigger so I had best make room!
    www.eamonart.com

I feel your pain, Eamon. My wife is selling off a lot of my Marvel and non-G1 Transformers so I have room for my MOTUC, Mighty Muggs and Hot Toys. It's a necessary evil, and less crammed toy displays do always look better.

Did anyone end up with more Orko's than they wanted? I had a stinker yesterday sitting on the WSOD for 40 mins total - thought I had nabbed one but kept jumping back to WSOD.

Please let me know if you have spares on your hands.

Thanks

Heroic Warrior
    Thought I was going to miss out completely as I was late home from work last night (about 25 to 6) but managed to get online, logged in and purchased 2 Orko's and 1 Mo-Larr (keeping that in the box anyway). Oddly this and Marzo have been my easiest purchases in months.

Was going to buy a Plas but he'd sold out by the time I'd made my mind up, got an SDCC one from the Bay so that'll do.

Got my SDCC Orko today - sweet! ;-) But I too plan to keep him MIB and open up Matty's one. A fellow orger bought 2 for me so I'm just waiting for him to let me know when he sent it ;-)
    Btw, I bought the sub, too much stress this year, enough is enough..

For some reason my SDCC order, for which I got an order confirmation, is now listed as 'unsubmitted' on the website.

So I now have to ask, has anyone got a spare Molar & Orko?

Edit:
    Response to my email to Matty asking why my order had been cancelled:

The order you attempted to place is incomplete, and your credit card has not been charged. Since the item you wish to purchase was already out of stock, we can no longer complete the order.
    Yeah, that's really useful. Not sure what they mean by 'was already out of stock' - Orko was available for a good while after my order was placed.
    Last edited by byinfernoslight; August 8, 2010 at 04:03pm.

No regular Orko's showing up yet?

I am now paranoid as hell that any figure that is not a subscription will get lost like my Keldors!
    www.eamonart.com

I'm surprised nobody has had an orko arrive yet actually...I'm still waiting on my two aswell.

Lets hope we'll all get them soon!
    MOST WANTED MOTUC FIGURES : MELAKTHA MADAME RAZZ FILMATION HORDAK PEEKABLUE MERMISTA QUEEN ANGELLA LIZARD MAN PERFUMA EVILSEED DREE ELLE VULTAK
    HUNGA SWEETBEE RED KNIGHT GENERAL SUNDAR GWILDOR SAUROD LOO-KEE FLUTTERINA SPINERELLA CATRA CAT FORM FILMATION SKELETOR

My Orko amd Mo-larr took a while to ship, so early days for me. Hopefully get them sometime next week.

It's only been a week since my Orko shipped, so I'd expect another week to pass before he shows up Though I do worry that DR have marked the customs label wrong again, in which case HMRC will hold my package for ransom!

Heroic Master of Rubbish Eats-the-Trash's Avatar
    No regular Orko's showing up yet?

I am now paranoid as hell that any figure that is not a subscription will get lost like my Keldors!
    It's a bit early for Orkos & Mo-Larrs. What are we waiting now, about 2 weeks? I reckon we'll start seeing them the end of next week.

As for your Keldors - don't give up hope. My Tytus took forever to get here due to a damaged outer box.
    Awesome adj. inspiring or displaying awe.
    Sticker n. an adhesive label, poster or paper.
    Included vr. 1. to have as contents or part of the contents; be made up of or contain. 2. to add as part of something else; put in as part of a set, group or category. 3. to contain as a secondary or minor ingredient or elememt.