Thread: Master of the Universe Classics stories

Master of the Universe Classics stories

I was wondering if anyone out there has started to make stories to go along with these figures? Does Stratos in your world pick up his enemies and drop them or does he have a weapon you made for him? Did Beastman summon Skeletor? Is King Grayskull fighting along side He-Man or does stand and watch like a statue? Will Zodak help the good guys since they're out numbered? Does anyone out there have a story line that helps include each character as they come out. Or is everyone waiting until more come out to tell a story when they "actively pose" the figures?-just curious

Gather around the fire kiddies...Uncle Nutnog to tell you a story

I made up this great story of how Stratos flew into a little plastic coffin, then into a tiny brown box and flew to a greedy evil troll who decided to "help out fans" and sell him in the evil Internetland to people who were busy working during the few hours he was available online.

Soon mystical forces stepped in and boomed from the heavens, "don't harrass the evil trolls they have mommys and daddys too."

People vowed never to talk about the trolls again but every month around the 15th, the trolls emerged and the cyclical pattern continued.

I've been working on it slowly. The new figures have brought back the old feeling of a wild world full of old technology, ancient mysteries, and huge dudes who duke it out all the time. Since 200X gave me the remake I'd always wanted, I decided to take these guys in the opposite direction and work from the original story.

Anyhow, Stratos has gained the most work so far, since he had the same problem that the original did: no stuff! I love the heck out of accessories, and his accessories are basically his wings, but they were never special at all! They were just there for looks while a mystical gem gave him flight powers. Well, I scratched that and worked with his wings, making them mystical in nature and allowing him the power of flight (with the jetpack still providing lift and speed). On top of that, the wings give him mild power over wind, allowing him to blast bad guys around or cut them with the edges of the wings themselves. Other than that, I just made him a fighter, pure and simple. He's very acrobatic in his fighting style and, of course, uses his flight and wind powers to knock guys around before they can get themselves up from the first attack!

Great thread, by the way, I think I'll update my ideas here.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Nice thread. I look forward to reading everyone's stories. So far, I haven't concoted any tales of my own. I am very interested in learning more of Mattels Classics storyline also.
    I like that in the original minis, everyone seemed to be blasting each other with beams projected from their swords and even hands. I would incorporate that, certainly.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Heroic Warrior
    In my universe, the 200X MOTU figures ate a lot of salt so they started retaining a lot water and got really bloated and turned into MOTUC. Then the were ravaged by Hurrican Katrina and had to wear clothes from Goodwil, but all Goodwill had was the same furry underwear-belt combo in different colors.

It's a work in progress.

Yeah the fact that Stratos doesn't have a weapon really bums me out, i know he didn't have one originally either but c'mon. I was toying around with the idea of his wings being very sharp or poisonous and he uses them like archangel uses his wings. I think Zodak will have to be on the good side until Man-At-Arms arrives. Then he will become morally ambiguous again.

Heroic Warrior Captain Greyskull's Avatar
    I have one going in my head that plays up the fact that with the way releases are going to come out He-man is going to be outnumbered for quite some time. Because of this He-man is searching for allies all over Eternia to help him battle the Evil Warriors of Snake Mountain. He-man hears of the Flying simians of Avion and seeks out their champion Stratos to join him in his struggle to protect Grayskull and the noble races of Eternia.
    All the while he is on his quest Skeletor is trying to thwart him. Sending his warriors out to stop him before the Masters can be formed. In the back of He-man’s mind he knows to defeat Skeletor’s forces that he must gather the strongest heroes in Eternia, such as Man at Arms and Teela, and he must see for himself if the legendary Moss Man is good or evil.

So is your Zodak going to be on Skeletors side trying to stop He-Man and Stratos from finding allies?

Heroic Warrior Captain Greyskull's Avatar
    No, he will indirectly aid He-man because Zodac knows that the balance of power is heavily in favor of the Evil Warriors at this point. He is strictly behind the scenes , sending He-man visions about what is the next step to take.

KG and He-man are fighting the Evil Warriors together.

Skeletor is PURE EVIL at times like The Joker Caotic.

Merman will be the King of the Sea. And that he and Skeletor fight for the power of leadership in the Evil Warrior camp. Merman will have the older head. Unless Stinkor has the same head.

My MAA will have the moustache and his guards will not.

Faker is not a joke.

Superman is undecided to who believe is good and bad.
    Waiting for He-Ro to tie that story in.

More to come...............
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Heroic Warrior
    Aquaman beat the daylights out of Mer Man.

there's only one king of the sea.

Quote Originally Posted by Fisto69 View Post
    Yeah the fact that Stratos doesn't have a weapon really bums me out, i know he didn't have one originally either but c'mon. I was toying around with the idea of his wings being very sharp or poisonous and he uses them like archangel uses his wings.
    It would have been good if they at least gave him Beast Man's right hand so he could have the option of holding a weapon. The way the character always was though, he never really used them it seems. His "weapon" was his ability to fly. Which, back in the early days of MotU this was just as useful as having a sword, axe or laser pistol, cause NONE of the other characters could fly without a vehicle or something. I don't know how strong he is, but if he's a more hand-to-hand type of fighter, having a weapon might not really be a disadvantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Fisto69 View Post
    I think Zodak will have to be on the good side until Man-At-Arms arrives. Then he will become morally ambiguous again.
    Yeah, cool idea. Zodac was really one of those characters that they didn't have much of a background (kinda like they just made the character up & were like "uhh...he's a...Cosmic Enforcer- he doesn't HAVE an allegience. Yeah..that's the ticket..". First he was "Evil" then he was "Good", so I'm, personally, very curious to see how his bio explains everything about him.

Quote Originally Posted by capitalzero View Post

Annnd since the 4H have already made a Aquaman sculpt you can have the two of them fight once Mer-Man comes out. O_O Awesome!

~Co-Lec-Tor
    "Heroic Master of Collecting!"

Yeah, Namor
    Right or wrong, buying a sub tells Mattel you want more MOTUC figures. Not buying does tells them you don't. Don't let MOTUC end early because you might not like their marketing strategy! Plus polls show you won't regret subbing!

One of the true fan minority - happy MOTU fans!

www.marveltoys.net - the source for marvel figure information.

Hydron?

Mermista's the Queen!
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!

I'm with Aquaman. He's great in Brave and the Bold.

I want to see he and Mer-Man duke it out...
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Co-Lec-Tor View Post
    Annnd since the 4H have already made a Aquaman sculpt you can have the two of them fight once Mer-Man comes out. O_O Awesome!

~Co-Lec-Tor
    Yup.

my 200X Mer Man is standing in for the Classics one at the moment.

not that I plan on abandoning my 200X Mer Man once the Classics one arrives, but the Classics one IS articulated enough to really give Aquaman a run for his money.

Quote Originally Posted by Seril View Post
    Yeah, Namor
    My Loyalties lie with DC.

#1 with a Bullet!