Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Why no love for Faker????

I love Faker!! and even more I love the fact he`ll be available for order on monday!! Got everything ready to roll this month!! Wish he were available for order today I`m as excited to order Faker as I was with He Man and Beastman back in Dec!

I cant wait to get him. he was one of the few figures i did not have as a child and only managed to get him in 2004. I also never got the 200X one so their is something kinda special for me about him as he always seems so elusive. I wouldnt be suprised if I end up missing out on the classics one just to keep up the trend.

I am aslo looking forward to the Battle Damage Faker customs, allthough I know that it is specific taste/ fetish not everybody likes. A lot don't like the terminator crossover look. I prefer Faker to be a cyborg robot rather than a hologram projecting MYP version.

I would like to think Trapjaw built the robot and Skeletor used his necromansing magic to add dead flash and create the cyborg. So it is a bit inline with the 80's storyline where is was stated Faker was created using magic.... but that just me..

What time will Faker be available to order for the West Coast?

^^9 am California time!^^

Quote Originally Posted by adam03 View Post
    ^^9 am California time!^^
    Thanks a lot brother.
    That's twice you've come through for me now. The first time being I was sure I heard that Teela was 20 years old and you posted a page from a mini comic confirming what I remembered from 100 years ago was true!

Good man that adam03.

I like the character - never had the toy in the 80s, but I never knew why I liked him. But anyway back on topic, I've got to admit I really wasn't too excited about the figure but this whole weekend I've been thinking about ordering the figure tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by radrcks View Post
    I like the character - never had the toy in the 80s, but I never knew why I liked him. But anyway back on topic, I've got to admit I really wasn't too excited about the figure but this whole weekend I've been thinking about ordering the figure tomorrow.

you sound like me.I was happy about him coming but nothing special,however all this weekend I couldnt stop thinking about ordering him on Monday.I hope everyone is ready.

i have a HUGE heart on for faker

he has always been in my top ten MOTU characters.

i just LOVE evil versions of characters like nemesis prime, venom etc

hmmm...what would evil versions of smurfs look like???
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Widget

Evil Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by King Kahn View Post
    i have a HUGE heart on for faker

he has always been in my top ten MOTU characters.

i just LOVE evil versions of characters like nemesis prime, venom etc

hmmm...what would evil versions of smurfs look like???
    In the Peyo comic, they were black like Venom. I think they were purple in the cartoon... It was spread like a Zombie virus-- you became an evil smurf if one bit you on your little blue tail! Everybody should just stay out of enchanted forests to avoid this kind of thing.

Think Again

"No Love For Faker?" ? Apparently there is a LOT of love for Faker. That bad boy sold out in about 3 hours!
    People sleep peaceably at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

A big fan of Slush Head
    Yeah that was insane! Mattel is not making enough of them.
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

I really was about to skip in getting MOTUC Faker. The more I thought about it, the more I didn't care for him. I still don't. But, I figured that this will probably be the last or one of the very last opportunities to get a classics style Faker, so I ordered one. Not very thrilled though. $28 can be better spent on a lot of more worthwhile figures. But, who knows, I may warm up to blue He-Man when I get him on Wednesday. Optimus Prime has Nemesis Prime, Superman has Bizarro, so I suppose He-Man deserves to have his blue nemesis as well.