View Poll Results: How many multiple headed characters will you buy?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • One to have MOC, don't care about the heads

7 7.78%
  • One to have loose and alternate heads now and then

34 37.78%
  • One MOC, one loose with the same head as on the card

4 4.44%
  • One MOC, one loose with the opposite head as on the card

6 6.67%
  • Two loose, one with each head

12 13.33%
  • Three, one MOC and two loose, one with each head

16 17.78%
  • Other (please post)

11 12.22%

Thread: Multiple headed characters: How many will you buy?

Hybrid View

Multiple headed characters: How many will you buy?

With Mer-Man on the horizon and Man-At-Arms not too far behind, I'd like to get an idea of how many people will buy multiples to display both heads at once. I'm on the fence about this and I think this will help me decide.
    Uncle Montork has returned from Trolla!

Heroic Nocturnal Warrior Sleeper's Avatar
    As far as Mer-Man is concerned, one MOC, the other loose with whichever head I feel like displaying him with at the time. Really, REALLY looking forward to Mer-Man.
    *~*~PITTSBURGH STEELERS~*~*
    *6 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS*
    1974, 1975, 1978, 1979, 2005, 2008

I voted for one to keep loose, and cahnge the heads whenever I feel. May use the heads as well when Classics Man-E gets released!

However, I will probably buy 2 Teelas, as her second head basically gives us another character!
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!

I buy 2 extra with each extra head. Normally I buy 4: 2 to keep MOC, 1 to display and 1 for the kids.
    Wtih every extra head I need 1 more to display and one more for the kids.

So for Merman, ManatArms, Stinkor and Mossman (those are the confirmed extra head ones) I will get 6 each.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_E View Post
    I buy 2 extra with each extra head. Normally I buy 4: 2 to keep MOC, 1 to display and 1 for the kids.
    Wtih every extra head I need 1 more to display and one more for the kids.

So for Merman, ManatArms, Stinkor and Mossman (those are the confirmed extra head ones) I will get 6 each.
    When was Stinkor confirmed? I missed that!
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!

Now that i read it again, not officially confirmed, but LIKELY.. which is sorts of a Mattel way to confirm things with a backdoor

Toy Guru already answered this in a German Q&A:

Q: When they get released, will Stinkor and Moss Man feature repaints of the Mer-Man cardback head and the Beast Man head, or will they feature new head sculpts?

A: Likely those characters will get the original toy head repaint and an all new head with a bit of 2002 flair.

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=165464&page=3

two if it makes a new or important variant. trapjaw and marlena and two packs (so far) but really they hardly count as the are more than just an extra head

Snappy Threader
    I voted two loose, one with each head. The way the line is going, with characters from different times/generations...it's cool to have both displayed...I think so anyway.

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    depends on the figure really and it's useability eg only one Ram Man (the unhelmet head will never be used by me) Dekker I use one head on his body the other on a palace guard. Mer-Man though i have 3 one as a leader and his 2 minions. I also have 2 Rattlors one with a long neck the other wears the 200x General armour
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

Evil and Reads Everything Straight Edge's Avatar
    I have a duplicate of every figure that came with an alternate head, 4 Man-E-Faces (one displaying each classic face, and one with the alternate head), 4 She-Ras (2 sporting the variant "mask" positions", one with the Filmation head and one BP She-Ra with the Filmation head and cape). I also have a double of Zodac, Mer-Man, and Beast Man wearing the alternate armors and weapons from the Weapons Paks.

My "alternate versions" shelves are nearly as numerous as my Vintage line shelves, between straight repaints (DC versus He-Man, Skeletor, Mer-Man, Stratos, and Zodac + temple of Darkness Sorceress, Battleground Evil-Lyn and King Grayskull), variants (Battle Armor He-Man, Skeletor and Faker, Thunder Punch He-Man, Dragon Blaster Skeletor and Battleground Teela) and alternate heads (really, too many to list).

Then there's the "Before they were..." shelf, which features Marlena Glenn and Young Dekker vs Keldor, Kronis, and "young Evil-Lyn", with the unhelmeted head.

A lot of characters have a lot of representation in my collection!
    My MOTU Classics Wish:

The 2015 Subscription - C'mon people, we can do this! If you have any ability to sub, if you were going to purchase elsewhere, please, do it for the rest of us just one more time, so we can complete the vintage MOTU and POP toylines and finish on a high note!

Supreme Sorceress Queen Grayskull's Avatar
    One MOC, one loose with the opposite head as on the card.