Toyguru has once again provided answers to your questions.
Check out his answers to your Round 14 questions!
1. Would it possible to include 2 extra unattached hang tags in an upcoming MOTUC figure, since many who ordered He-man and Beast Man received carded figures without a hang tag? While this seems like a great idea on paper, it is a bit harder considering the cost and logistics it would add to the figures adding up over the whole run. The best solution we have for fans is to contact and art supply store. Most good stores will sell you a hook that can stick onto the back of a MOTUC package for wall mounting. Going forward, all future MOTUC figures will have this hook. We apologies for the few fans who bought an early figure that did not have the hook. Sometimes the best laid plans go sour. This was one of those cases.
2. For Hordak's MOTUC bio, where does Mattel stand on the concepts of Horde Prime & Horde World in the MOTUC mythos? You’ll just have to wait and see!
3. Does Hordak's arm-bat have articulated head and wings? No, it is not articulated.
4. When the 200X line was out, we were told there was a Wind Raider vehicle planned. Was this vehicle finished, and if so will we see it in the MOTUC line? This vehicle never made it to the full tooling stage so it is unlikely it will be in the MOTUC line at this time. During a movie year it is possible the line will also move to retail and larger items may make it in. But right now the line will be figures only with larger beasts coming in 2010.
5. What percentage of MOTUC figures have being sold to collectors outside of the USA, and has it been consistent from month to month? For a variety of reasons we can’t release any exact numbers, but we do sell figures to over 50 countries with Germany by far taking the largest amount outside of the US. However, at this time, we are not seeing the numbers that would justify a second distribution center. If that changes, and over seas fans do order in increased amounts we would love to be able to open up greater distribution centers to help with international shipping. And yes, international orders have been constant for all the figures so far.
6. Of the twelve figures planned for 2010, how many are classic MOTU, then 2002, then NA and then POP figures? It is too early at this point to reveal that.
7. Why are some people receiving MOTUC Stratos figures with the package taped at the bottom? We are honestly not sure. This may be an error from the factory and we have passed this feedback along to them.
8. Will Tri-Klops' visor be moveable? No, but there is some sculpting under the visor if you hold it up and look (or break it off). Toyguru has verified that he misread the question,
and that Tri-Klop's visor will in fact rotate.
9. Will Mattel be selling any MOTUC Stratos in SDCC, or is he completely sold out? He is completely sold out.
10. Rather than all figures being re-released, Mattel has been stated that "core characters" will get re-released 8-10 months after a sellout. How are the core characters determined? Right now we are just looking at He-Man and Skeletor, but if there re-release goes well we will look at brining other sold out figures back. It is too early at this time to comment exactly.