Thread: MotUC All Things Hordak, Pics and Discussion (Reg, Hurricane, Spirit)

Threaded View

'Ol Hordak showed up! He's about as cool as any translucent figure can be, which is pretty cool by my standards. He's a tiny bit pink in certain light, but that doesn't matter. His parts are way fun for swapping and he looks cool on his own, so of course I'm still thinking of trying for another at some point, but we'll see how luck treats me. For now: I got my one, and that suits me fine!

The crossbow is kinda boring, though. No idea why people wanted the white one so badly - it looks terrible with normal Hordak. The silver one never looked good either; I thought his normal black one was perfect. SOOO...for lack of a better place, I'm giving the white one to Skeletor during his short stint with the Horde. Ya know...bone white. Seems to make sense.
    Last edited by Alexx; June 30, 2013 at 02:14am.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.