Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: MotUC All Things Hordak, Pics and Discussion (Reg, Hurricane, Spirit)

Heroic ursine warrior sailoruranus's Avatar
    Yay! I was finally able to get my spirit of Hordak!

Heroic Horde General Canada-Man's Avatar
    Wow. 10-15 mins! I feel for all who wasn't able to grab him.... I was lucky enough to nab 2 today. Can't wait to get him!!

Flamboyant Etherian Rebel Chakram1701's Avatar
    Managed to snag one today!!! I was on a break at work and just happened to check Mattycollector on my phone and to my surprise I see he was on sale!!! What luck!! Sorry to anyone who wasn't able to get one today. As everyone keeps repeating, he will be back so don't panic just yet.
    My fan-film "She-Ra : Surely You Jest" is done and live!!! Watch now at : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOi64X4E60Y

Quote Originally Posted by sailoruranus View Post
    Yay! I was finally able to get my spirit of Hordak!
    Same here Very Happy

Missed him again!

Quote Originally Posted by suckator View Post
    Missed him again!
    Gah! Sorry, my man. Hang in there! More and more fans got him, so he should be a lot easier the next couple of times. Don't lose the faith!

I was under the impression that he went on sale for somewhere between 30 to 45 minutes at a time. What gives? Are they putting up only an allotted number per showing instead? That makes it tough if he is gone by the time people realize he has even shown up. Maybe Matty should really reconsider just how much or how often they are doing this. Fans are running way thin on patience for this nonsense.
    Darth Pardus

Classic Want list: Stinkor shield, Extendar, Snake Face, Snout Spout, Snake mountain bridge and net, Fright Fighter, Talon fighter radar dish, jetsled, tower tools, cliff climber, scuba attack, turbodactyl, bionatops, tyrantosaur, and Eternia

Damn, so glad I was already able to get my 2....I feel for you guys who are still hunting....

10 or 15 minutes is ******** and honestly why I gave up collecting Hot Wheels full time....not fun when you have to compete just to have one for your collection when others are snagging 6 at a time to resell, not fun at all.

When you get to the HW aisle and see some huge greedy dude taking up the whole rack....well, it's a public store, and I just squeeze my way in....I don't care if the dude gets ****** he don't own the damn rack. But that is why I started hating to collect.

I also was gunning for that '08 Bumblebee from the first movie when it first came out, now it seems stupid to have done so, because now the movie toys are basically worthless. Classics / Generations on the other hand....damn, they can go for some cash.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoffrod View Post
    I was under the impression that he went on sale for somewhere between 30 to 45 minutes at a time. What gives? Are they putting up only an allotted number per showing instead?
    That's the impression I got: it's a small quantity each time. How fast it sells just depends on how many people are around at the time of sale. But as more and more people get it, it will eventually become easier to get simply due to the process of elimination.

A lot of fans here got it on Saturday. A lot more got it today. There will be fewer and fewer people competing for it as time moves on. Hang in there! Even eBay prices aren't that high now on many completed auctions which means demand is slowly going down as more and more people get it.

Mine turned up this week (Ebay). Great figure I gotta say. He does look a little strange next to my other figures though.
    The Lurkiest

**Scott please make me a Staghorn**

Heroic Warrior
    One more down for the collection, now I just have to be patient for Strobo, who I missed the first time around.
    MOTUC Wishlist Dylamug, Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Lizard Man, Karg, Prahvus, Skelcon(s), the new villains from He-Ro/Dare

I managed to snag one today as well. Now, I just have to wait and grab the Comet Warriors and Strobo.

Heroic Warrior Squishy Duck Man's Avatar
    By the power of HORDAK! I got one, I really got one! As a fortunate collector who nabbed Strobo in March, when he arrives my collection will be complete! Woo hoo!
    Top 5 most wanted MOTUC figures: Lord Masque / Saurod / Mult-Bot / Angella / Sssqueeze

Squishy Duck Man will return in "Thunderball"

Heroic Warrior
    A really great friend of mine let me know he was up, and I managed to get one before they sold out... Thanks friend

Quote Originally Posted by Madison Carter View Post
    One more down for the collection, now I just have to be patient for Strobo, who I missed the first time around.
    You know...maybe I'll get another one when the time comes, I had one, but sold it, he never grew on me....but I may just get another to have him, since I have TOD Sorceress. He wasn't all that bad.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Yay I was able to get one today too. Can't wait till he arrives.
    Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing.--Optimus Prime ROTF

Managed to get one at last. Happy days.

Good luck to those that are still hunting. Val is right - he'll become more available and even cheaper on the secondary market as time goes on. It'll all work out in the long run.

Yes YES YES i got 2 !!!!!! This is just great!!!!! now im missing only strobo........
    motucustoms4sale@hotmail.com
    visit my albums:
    awesome trades with: harold, krosfyah, bobtheodd, Agostinho, boggs32, sallah, beastor
    Visit my facebook page 2917 likes already!!!!! XD
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...259610?sk=info

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Well i missed out again today, my 2 will come eventually. Was at work when he popped up, now if i can just get him and strobo later on my collection will be alot happier.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

I was able to get him yesterday.

why is there only one thread for Spirit of Hordak? this board is the only way i have to find out when he goes on sale yet i have to dig through this thread? i check this now, thinking there might be some more pictures, instead to find there have been multiple sales since the first one. thumbs down

I think this was the second time he's been on sale.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chuc98 View Post
    I think this was the second time he's been on sale.
    4th if I remember right

There was his original drop, then they did one for Early Access last month, then he showed up on a Saturday in June and then again last night
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Yep, like Mark said, it's the fourth time as far as I know.