Thread: When Orko's powers worked....

When Orko's powers worked....

seemed like he was under extreme pressure or in critical danger ie changing Cringer to look like Panthor, the parlor trick switching the jar and the Ramstone. Just a small observation, only ones could really think of right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Original Man View Post
    seemed like he was under extreme pressure or in critical danger ie changing Cringer to look like Panthor, the parlor trick switching the jar and the Ramstone. Just a small observation, only ones could really think of right now.
    I always thought his powers seemed to work when he was focused. Like when he had to change Cringer's color to purple and swiping the Ram Stone from Skeletor. But Orko was never able to keep his focus for more than a moment. It was like his mind was usually all over the place. But then when he had his wand, He was able to do great magic. I wonder if he had something to use like a wand if his magic would work better?
    "I mark the hours every one, Nor have I yet outrun the Sun. My use & value unto you, are gauged by what you have to do."
    Enscribed onto Hermione Granger's Time Turner from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

His magic may work better if he got rid of all that crap he carries around in his sleeves!!! I mean cmon, Orko`s a packrat

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelous0ne View Post
    I always thought his powers seemed to work when he was focused. Like when he had to change Cringer's color to purple and swiping the Ram Stone from Skeletor. But Orko was never able to keep his focus for more than a moment. It was like his mind was usually all over the place. But then when he had his wand, He was able to do great magic. I wonder if he had something to use like a wand if his magic would work better?
    Yeah, and that's the whole thing about his wand, it helped him focuse, like Jedis with their lightsabers.

Quote Originally Posted by adam03 View Post
    His magic may work better if he got rid of all that crap he carries around in his sleeves!!! I mean cmon, Orko`s a packrat
    this is true......now I'm a have to blast you! lol

There was also the time he created a giant mongoose to interrogate Rattlor. I thought it was maybe an illusion but it was shaking the cage. In the same episode he clamped all of King Hiss' mouths shut, albeit momentarily.