Thread: Who hasn't been made that's been mentioned in the MOTUC bios?

Who hasn't been made that's been mentioned in the MOTUC bios?

hmm so looking at JUST the bios released so far lots of the people mentioned have been made.

who hasnt been made and how do you think has better than average odds of being made? i'd say anyone with the litle trademark logo stands a good chance

People mentioned:
    King Hiss(Hsss)
    Keldor
    Demo-man
    capt/king Randor

i beleive that is all the ones mentioned but i dont have the card backs in eyesight right now.

i'd say demo-man, as much as i dont like the name makes a GREAT candidate for an exclusive down the line.

king hiss is a no brainer

keldor seems like a good exclusive as well

randor seems a lock later on down the line or as a two pack w. marlena. maybe a capt randor version made out of a MAA.

thoughts?
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Historian of Eternia LORD FALLEN ELDOR's Avatar
    A Keldor Cap. Randor two pack sounds like a good idea to me but I want some Over Lords of Trolla! If We can't have Dree Ell and Montark, give us some kind of other Trollons.
    http://kotaku.com/why-fanboys-act-like-jerks-1563379006

'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments" (Matthew 22:36-40).

Quote Originally Posted by LORD FALLEN ELDOR View Post
    A Keldor Cap. Randor two pack sounds like a good idea to me but I want some Over Lords of Trolla! If We can't have Dree Ell and Montark, give us some kind of other Trollons.
    I think we could maybe get an Oracle at least. Maybe we'll get a classic and a 200X Orko, so you could use one as an overlord.

Also, I'd like to see Orko scaled down, so rather than have him as an accessory with another figure, maybe we could get both versions in the one release. or even a Trollan three pack?
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD FALLEN ELDOR View Post
    I think a Keldor/Demo-Man 2 pack is a better idea. Maybe because of their sizes, they can do an Orko/the Oracle 2 pack as well.

The He-Man bio mentioned Prince Adam.

I think a Keldor/Demo Man 2 pack is more likely than a Randor/Keldor pack. I think Randor, if he's in a 2-pack, should be with his wife Marlena.

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    The He-Man bio mentioned Prince Adam.

I think a Keldor/Demo Man 2 pack is more likely than a Randor/Keldor pack. I think Randor, if he's in a 2-pack, should be with his wife Marlena.
    They could do a Keldor/Captain Randor 2-pack, with the young Randor wearing his helmet and armour from "The Beginning part 1". In addition to the regular single carded King & Queen, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by RocketPunch View Post
    They could do a Keldor/Captain Randor 2-pack, with the young Randor wearing his helmet and armour from "The Beginning part 1". In addition to the regular single carded King & Queen, of course.
    I'd rather get a Keldor figure a lot sooner than have to wait for a young Randor variant to go with him. Also I think I'd rather see Demo-Man first. The captain's helmet wasn't THAT cool. As for Marlena, I'll take her in any form, but if they did make 2 packs, she and Randor are perfect for that.