Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who exactly is He-Ro?

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    Nice work with the video (other than the minor spelling errors and such, but no one is perfect!). I can't wait to nab this bad boy at SDCC! I'm really loking forward to his Bio!
    Yeah, I kinda put this together realley fast 2 nights ago at around 2am and when I looked at it the next day I noticed the spelling errors, or actually fast typing errors.

Thank God for Youtube new tool to add text over your video's.

Recently moved to GA! Help! I need to know new people!
    Well, here's a list of people or historical names from Randor/Adam/He-man's family tree/ancestry!

I'm guessing:

He-Ro - He came first. He was there before Grayskull stood, so he's definitely older than King Grayskull!

King Grayskull - I'm guessing he's next since Grayskull was built by him. Unless He-Ro built it and Grayskull became king afterwards.

King Tamusk - wizard king from episode The Time Wheel.

King Miro - Randor's father and former king of Eternia.

Prince Adam/He-man - our hero!

Anyone can add or something in case I forgot anybody. I know there's a queen on Randor's side that once ruled Eternia too, but she's mentioned in the UK mags only.

Also, for some reason, I think King Tamask might have come after He-Ro but just before King Grayskull. Not sure, but it feels like. Maybe I'm wrong.
    By the Power... and For the Honor of GRAYSKULL!!!
    HE-MAN and SHE-RA Rules!!!

"Frustration is only felt when one realizes there is an option!"
    - Ancient One (BeastMaster: The Series; Fifth Element)

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from MAGIC!
    - Clarke's Third Law

Really cool video.

Quote Originally Posted by GrtEternal View Post
    Well, here's a list of people or historical names from Randor/Adam/He-man's family tree/ancestry!

Just to clarify for people... King Tamask is not related to Miro or Randor. He is said to be the former ruler of Eternia, but they never claim there to be blood-relations.

Recently moved to GA! Help! I need to know new people!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jukka View Post
    Just to clarify for people... King Tamask is not related to Miro or Randor. He is said to be the former ruler of Eternia, but they never claim there to be blood-relations.

Waitaminute! Didn't Randor said that when he met Tamusk, that he does looks like the Tamusk from the statue in thier royal halls?

Also, it seems in Eternia, the royal lineage of Kings and thier succesors seems to be from father to son. And if King Grayskull is in fact an ancestor of Adam and Randor, which also means Miro. Would that not safe to bet that Tamusk who is king before Miro had to be in the same lineage as said House of Grayskull?
    By the Power... and For the Honor of GRAYSKULL!!!
    HE-MAN and SHE-RA Rules!!!

"Frustration is only felt when one realizes there is an option!"
    - Ancient One (BeastMaster: The Series; Fifth Element)

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from MAGIC!
    - Clarke's Third Law

He-Ro - He came first. He was there before Grayskull stood, so he's definitely older than King Grayskull!

King Grayskull - I'm guessing he's next since Grayskull was built by him. Unless He-Ro built it and Grayskull became king afterwards.

King Miro - Randor's father and former king of Eternia.

Prince Adam/He-man - our hero!
    :
    Allthough I like the way you think, This bloodline will probably not be the Motuc line. But I guess that is not what you are trying to do.

Waitaminute! Didn't Randor said that when he met Tamusk, that he does looks like the Tamusk from the statue in thier royal halls?

Also, it seems in Eternia, the royal lineage of Kings and thier succesors seems to be from father to son. And if King Grayskull is in fact an ancestor of Adam and Randor, which also means Miro. Would that not safe to bet that Tamusk who is king before Miro had to be in the same lineage as said House of Grayskull?
    1. Just to clarify; I don't have any problem with Tamask being blood-related.
    2. I feel they would have made bigger point in the episode, if he were an ancestor.
    3. Just because he was featured as a statue in their royal halls, can be because of his actions like "taking more peaceful way to solve issues".
    4. Given how Tamask acted, I wouldn't be suprised, if in those barbaric times Kings would take over each other's kingdoms.
    That would give the option, that at one point or another, the king and successor -line has broken.
    Perhaps the king before Tamask was a relative of KG. But Tamask isn't. Then sometime after Tamask, one of the descendants of KG might have risen to rule, and from there it would lead to Miro and Randor etc.

is he King Grayskulls son or what? that video makes like he's he-mans ancestor but the main one, so who really is He-Ro? HUH

Quote Originally Posted by StaticX999 View Post
    is he King Grayskulls son or what? that video makes like he's he-mans ancestor but the main one, so who really is He-Ro? HUH
    According to the original story plans for He-Ro he was He-Man's ancestor.
    We will not know for sure if this has changed untill the bio for He-Ro is released.

If by his bio he still is He-Man's ancestor I am pretty sure he would come before King Grayskull since he was in a very old time of Eternia with Dinosaurs.

20+ years later and we're still hooked up with MOTU, He-Man Rocks!!!
    Ya Tengo El Poder!!!!!!

Widget

A question to ponder

If hero is from pre-eternia where did he get the futuristic armor? I mean back in the prehistoric times they were naked or had loin cloths. I will bet the answer I will get is he is a cosmic wizard that can travel through time

Thats exactly what he is. it says so in his description.
    JD

Quote Originally Posted by Hellvertz View Post
    20+ years later and we're still hooked up with MOTU, He-Man Rocks!!!

Heck, yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by bonesbowers1977 View Post
    If hero is from pre-eternia where did he get the futuristic armor? I mean back in the prehistoric times they were naked or had loin cloths. I will bet the answer I will get is he is a cosmic wizard that can travel through time
    There was a high tech civilization on (pr)Eternia. It disappeared. He-ro probably was part of that civilization or he inherited it.

So I didn't cop out with a timetravel answer, right?
    EDIT: got this from Wiki:

Prehistory
    Eternia's prehistoric era is known as "Preternia." It seems to have featured dinosaur-like monsters, including some bionic variations of unknown origin, giants, and cavemen. Some of these dinosaurs are preserved within Eternia's Tar Swamp.
    According to the Filmation series bible, Eternia used to be an incredibly advanced civilization that evolved through centuries of barbarism, enlightenment and scientific technology.
    Some of Eternia's ancient civilizations possessed very advanced technology, and left many ruins and artifacts behind
    . One such race is the Egyptian-like Osirians, who used to live in the Sands of Time.
    Last edited by Eterniandreams; April 12, 2009 at 02:55pm.