Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Sllohcin-vision (sort of pre-MOTUC)

Quote Originally Posted by danbrenus View Post
    I'd like to see something new from Sllohcin whatsoever! The guy seems to go missing...Sllohcin where are you?
    Bad news.

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...2&postcount=14
    Want List: Mosquitor Staction, He-Ro, Orko + Adam, Keldor, Battle Armor He-Man
    Trader Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    Not really bad news. This project had a fantastic run and I appreciate all the support and excitement

I'm just ready to get into something a bit more fresh. My new "World of He-Man" is where it's at for me and MOTU at the moment. It's a funny mix of kiddy with dark fantasy elements. Darker than I first imagined in that it's filled with demons and undead, etc.

Yes, the door is closed on this project as of now but who's to say I won't get an inkling to hit it up again down the road? I just don't want anybody holding their breath as I have no intentions for it now or in he foreseeable future.

Sorry folks and thanks for the success of these designs
    "A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing."

My DeviantART

Quote Originally Posted by Sllohcin View Post
    Not really bad news. This project had a fantastic run and I appreciate all the support and excitement

I'm just ready to get into something a bit more fresh. My new "World of He-Man" is where it's at for me and MOTU at the moment. It's a funny mix of kiddy with dark fantasy elements. Darker than I first imagined in that it's filled with demons and undead, etc.

Yes, the door is closed on this project as of now but who's to say I won't get an inkling to hit it up again down the road? I just don't want anybody holding their breath as I have no intentions for it now or in he foreseeable future.

Sorry folks and thanks for the success of these designs
    I can definitely understand and appreciate that you have decided to drop the Sllohcin-Vision project because it grew boring or stale for you or whatever, but I guess I'm just confused because I thought at one point you said you had almost the entire MOTU line re-drawn in this style. So is what's here all that was ever made? Because if it is, by all means do something new you want to do with your time! I just thought there were a few more of these that were finished, and waiting to see the light of day here, in your portfolio already. If there were, I'm sure we'd all love to see them, if not, do your thing man!
    The former Glass Shrimp also known as See-Shell

Everything posted is what I have/had 100% completed. The rest of the art is anywhere between "needs a lot more work" and "almost done" (which equates to maybe 25% to 75%.) Nothing is ready to be posted as is either... I would have to invest time with cleaning up the files, etc. or it would look like a jumble of lines (ie. 5 legs layered on top of each other, etc.)
    Last edited by Sllohcin; November 20, 2010 at 12:56pm.
    "A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing."

My DeviantART

IQ test results: negative sdilks's Avatar
    Since the door is closed, can you please post your incomplete work on the remaining characters?

At least we'll get to see them, and we'll understand that they never "made it to production"....
    "The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that none of it has tried to contact us." -B.W.

I second that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sllohcin View Post
    Everything posted is what I have/had 100% completed. The rest of the art is anywhere between "needs a lot more work" and "almost done" (which equates to maybe 25% to 75%.) Nothing is ready to be posted as is either... I would have to invest time with cleaning up the files, etc. or it would look like a jumble of lines (ie. 5 legs layered on top of each other, etc.)
    Oh alright, I getcha.
    The former Glass Shrimp also known as See-Shell

Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyVenom View Post
    I second that.
    I, uh.., third it? :/
    Does Galactus fart?

@Animator and Shllocin: WOW, you should be working at (or with) Mattel both of you, producing the next incarnation of MOTU!

if this is what you guys do by yourselves (i assume single-handedly in your free time and with limited resources) then i can't imagine what an awesome show we would get if you two were to lead a MOTU production team.

Sorry to hear the project is over, and i add myself to those who request to see the unfinished other characters. I'm one who appreciates sketches and even doodles as much as finished pieces.
    Last edited by JOXE; November 25, 2010 at 11:49pm.

See my illustrations and designs @ DeviantART: http://pezbananadesign.deviantart.com/

My Feedback Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/....php?p=2715534

=)