Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What would you want to see in a MOTUClassics cartoon series?

Id like to see He-ro and Preternia.
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Quote Originally Posted by GrtEternal View Post
    They should do it like Batman: Brave and the Bold type of thing. He-man and 1 Eternian warrior fighting off with one of Skelly's or even another Eternian villain. At least in that case, it gives said character a time to shine!
    I thought that exact same thing the other day

With such a large cast, it would be a great way to expose many different characters

I would want to see something a little more grown-up (like someone else said, a solid PG-13 would be fine with me). Nothing too grown-up though - I think kids (older kids at least) should still be able to watch it.

Lots of action, and a connected/overall story-arc.

I really like the idea of a "Batman: the Brave & the Bold" kind of set up, where they focus on a couple of heroes most episodes. I don't think it would always have to be He-Man and another hero, though.

Like, 3 out of 5 episodes would be He-Man and another hero (and not always Teela or Man-At-Arms), one could be two heroes other than He-Man (including possibly She-Ra and the Rebellion, flashbacks to Grayskull/He-Ro, etc), and the 4th out of 5 could be a group adventure or something.

I'd like to see Orko either competent or eliminated.
    I wouldn't want Cringer/Battle Cat to talk.

Ideally I'd like the storyline/"world" more like either the original 4 mini-comics or the Texiera mini-comics (those were actually my favorites) or a combination of the two, but with elements from other "canons" thrown in.

Good ideas, there, j-bird. I like this notion of being like Brave and the Bold.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

I hold the sword Fisto's Left Hand's Avatar
    That the Mattel Staff don't write it.

Other then that I'm willing to give any of these ideas a shot, but I'd lean towards the Alcala Minicomics idea the most.
    Our goal is to make sure all MOTU collectors can get these new figures.
    -What the Fans Want to Know Round 3

Good trades: JohnnyTyler, tattoojunkie74

I would love to see a new series. I loved both Filmation and the MYP series. But what I would like to see is more of a vibrant detailed series animation wise. Rather see the main characters looks more realistic than the way they were shown int he MYP series. I have no problem with them reusing images like Filmation did. As long as the animation is fluid looking. I would like dark stories, but wouldn't mind an occasional light hearted or goofy episode.

But first I would like to see Mattel test the waters by issuing Direct to DVD videos Maybe first do back stories like with He-Ro and Grayskull's fight with the Horde and Snake Men. Show us the history of Eternia. Then if goes to series we get He-man and She-Ra.
    "I mark the hours every one, Nor have I yet outrun the Sun. My use & value unto you, are gauged by what you have to do."
    Enscribed onto Hermione Granger's Time Turner from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

I'm gonna do a more detailed post on what I want in a new cartoon later, but I didn't want to forget this idea.

You know how in the mini-comics He-Man was the wandering barbarian, as was mentioned in this very thread? What do you folks think of the idea of Adam being sent away for protection or he was kidnapped along with Adora, if they go that route with her, but some how, the kidnappers lose Adam & he gets found by a tribe & grows up with them, becoming the strongest & bravest, like in the comics, & as he's traveling, the Sorceress finds him & reveals him as Prince Adam of the House Of Randor, as well as bestowing him with the power of Grayskull.

That would tie both the mini-comics & Filmation stories together.

It could make for some interesting barbarian adjusting to the life of a prince stories, but if he's already a warrior, people would see that Adam is He-Man.
    Maybe they could give Adam brown hair & have him wear a brown loincloth & black boots, WB/Savage He-Man style & when he transforms, he turns blonde? I don't know, it's late, I'm gonna hit the sack.

Human... Robot... Maniac Spacedust's Avatar
    I've long had an idea for a live-action MOTU series, but I guess it could be adapted to MOTUClassics too.

It involves Skeletor and Evil-Lyn turning Zodac bad ("Evil cosmic enforcer!") and using his power to succesfully (temporarily) invade Grayskull and "harness the power". As such, Skeletor finds out about He-Man / Adam's duel identity, and during a fierce battle of power, Adam becomes trapped in He-Man's body. Hence in this new version there will be no transforming Adam, but one of the ongoing plots of the series is He-Man and Adam trying to seperate themselves.

The Heroic Warriors manage to free Grayskull from the clutches of Skeletor, but the Sorceress used all of her powers to do so, and ends up trapped inside an orb which sits deep within Grayskull (okay, I need to flesh that bit out a little!)

During the battle, the Royal Palace is destroyed and becomes radiated. At night, terrible mutants are said to haunt the Palace, and no-one in their right mind would deliberately go there after dark.
    King Randor and Queen Marlena are thought to be dead, though there is rumour that Skeletor has them imprisoned as slaves deep beneath Snake Mountain. Adam / He-Man refuses to become King until he finds out for definate.

...Okay, I'm not very creative!!
    ~jay firestorm~
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/pj-firesto...id=p4340.l2562 FS: MIB first release Classics, MIB 200x, COMPLETE VINTAGE FIGURE SET, 2009 SDCC Art Book, more...

That's actually pretty good Spacedust.
    People sleep peaceably at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

I'd be for a heavily Alcala influenced kind of story, 'A Savage Hero For A Savage Time'.

The setting would be Eternia post-Armageddon, almost Mad Max style. Civilization had reached a zenith of technology and magic, but in their own folly, destroyed themselves. The remnants of Eternia have been blasted back and living stone age style for the most part. He-man (No Adam) is the leader of his tribe of survivors, sent on a vision quest by his eldors and saves the "Green Goddess", who along with Man-At-Arms have been charged to protect a surviving cache of magic and technology including a half of the Power Sword, as well as to relearn the secrets of it's creators.

Along the way we'd enter into the feude with the Warlord Skeletor, whose great magical abilities and political prowess led him to be a kind of Emperor, ala Ming The Merciless, who directs the other kings and chieftans who in turn run their own kingdoms. Mer-man, Beast Man, Stratos, Whiplash, and others would be rulers of their own peoples kingdoms under Skeletors dominion. Others, such as Evil Lynn, Trapjaw, would be high ranking officials and generals of his forces. As the series progressed, eventually Statos and the Avians (Perhaps with a few other kingdoms, or inspiring a few others) would break away from Skeletor and join under He-man, entering into a period of almost civil war between them.

Along the way we'd get character friction stories like the rivalry between Mer-man and Clawful, A question of identity and the nature of humanity and the soul as Teela is created as a clone of the Goddess, stories about forgotten technology and weapons like the Attack Track, good old fashioned barbarian battles, and more.

The only certainty should be there is no certainty. For the first seasons finale, Skeletor would get He-mans half of the power sword, allowing him to join it with his half; for the first time in countless millenia, the protective barrior would drop and the jawbridge would open allowing entry to Castle Greyskull, last and greatest bastion of ancient technology and magic...
    Last edited by Pravus Prime; April 19, 2009 at 02:08pm.
    Matty, Great Black Wizard figure please!

Defender of the Elders Red Trinity's Avatar
    Eternia should have the feel of a huge planet. Skeletor lives on the other side of the world. If he launches an attack, it should take awhile for it to reach Castle Grayskull, or else magic portals should be used.

Eternia should have a rich history, full of hidden secrets, wondrous technological and densely populated cities, small villages, abandoned ruins, etc. It's not just a massive ball of trees without anyone living in it.

It is a world of magic and technology. There is a delicate balance between the two. It's not Star Wars with loin cloths like in MYP. Technology is more for tools and weapons. The rest of the world is largely medieval.

This is not the Avengers or X-Men. The heroic warriors are not a team of superheroes sitting around waiting to save the world. Only a few of them actually live in the palace. They are people, with their own lives, jobs and their own duties who answer the call to action when necessary. They should not simply be standing around a war room waiting for an emergency. Moss Man lives in the forest, Stratos rules Avion, Man-E-Faces is an actor, etc. And they don't need to fight like a huge army. Just a few of them at a time is all that's needed, and only when the story calls for it. If there's an underwater expedition I don't want to see Moss Man or Sy-Klone wearing a scuba suit.

I'd like to see continuity, epic quests, grand battles, and never-ending struggles for power and control. Don't wait to introduce characters like Hordak or King Hiss, or even Adora.They're essential to the mythos.
    Last edited by Red Trinity; April 19, 2009 at 03:57pm.

If We Get A New Cartoon Out Of MOTUC...

If we get a new cartoon out of Masters Of The Universe Classics, do you want...

* Battle Cat and He-Man's relationship to be like that of a human & dog(similar to Filmation's interpretation) or that of a human & a horse(he was sort of just a cool mode of transportation in the MYP cartoon and less a sidekick)?

* Mattel to kill off older characters when new characters are created(like what Hasbro did with Transformers: The "animated" Movie and was going to do with G.I. Joe: The "animated" Movie until the boxoffice & backlash from TF was poor) or just rotate the cast?

* The series to be made for kids(hopefully spawning a new generation of MOTU fans), dark and violent(G.I. Joe: Resolute), or somewhere in the middle(MYP)?

* He-Man/Prince Adam and Teela to be a potential couple or more like brother & sister?

* A core group of characters(Man-At-Arms, Teela, He-Man & ???) with the occasional guest star or He-Man as the only constant character?

* Skeletor to be the main villain or entire seasons where the Snake Men, Horde, or others are the main adversaries?

* Orko to be a regular character or just an occasional guest star?
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

* Battle Cat and He-Man's relationship to be like that of a human & dog(similar to Filmation's interpretation) or that of a human & a horse(he was sort of just a cool mode of transportation in the MYP cartoon and less a sidekick)? More of a partnership, I didn't see filmation BC as a dog as much as he was He-man's partner. I liked the dynamic but I'd like to see it played with more seriousness, filmation had shades of itr when he-man would have to reign in BC from being too savage, I liked that.

* Mattel to kill off older characters when new characters are created(like what Hasbro did with Transformers: The "animated" Movie and was going to do with G.I. Joe: The "animated" Movie until the boxoffice & backlash from TF was poor) or just rotate the cast? I don't want to see many character deaths, more of a rotating cast but I would like there to be some consequences to the violence, I hate to let characters go, generally I like them to kill off characters made for the show (ie Calix) but it is realistic to expect major players to die off

* The series to be made for kids(hopefully spawning a new generation of MOTU fans), dark and violent(G.I. Joe: Resolute), or somewhere in the middle(MYP)? in the middle, I'd like it to have more heart than MYP did, but be gritty in it's way as well

* He-Man/Prince Adam and Teela to be a potential couple or more like brother & sister? Potential couple, but I'd like Adam to still have a bit of playboy in him like in the dc comis and alluded to once or twice in filmation

* A core group of characters(Man-At-Arms, Teela, He-Man & ???) with the occasional guest star or He-Man as the only constant character? You'd have your main characters but generally he-man would be the main constant Teela and MAA would be seen the most but you can and should have episodes without them, MYP made MAA the star in my opinion, which was a mistake.

* Skeletor to be the main villain or entire seasons where the Snake Men, Horde, or others are the main adversaries? Skeletor is the big baddy, but there are so many threats to Eternia lie in filmation, because it is THAT important a place, not JUST Grayskull but the planet itself. other seasons can shift the focus to snakes and horde etc, mixes it up.

* Orko to be a regular character or just an occasional guest star? Regular enough but again you can have episodes without him. make him meaningful to the plot of the series though, not just a comic foil. though he should retaint a youthful demeanour generally
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

I'm ALL FOR the "Brave and the bold" idea, in fact, an even better idea would be a Samurai Jack style. I mean, with the idea of travel. Yeah, actually, that's perfect! Every episode begins and ends with He-Man on the move, constantly searching for the halves of the power sword. Along the way he can gain friends, and they can travel with him, but they can leave to pursue other things along the way, leaving He-Man alone most of the time until he runs into them again, or someone else. Each episode can reveal more about the past and show off various cultures all over Eternia. Also, you can break the show into stand alone episodes, and story episodes! Of course, this whole thing will be leading up to an end, so idealy I'd like to see this not last nearly as long as Samurai Jack did. At one point, it gets so long that you start to get bored with the constant traveling and no resolution to anything (I mean, Jack had a chance to get home how many times? And how many times was that convenient way home ripped from him?)

So that's what I like to see. A Samurai Jack style wandering epic to allow the story to slowly be revealed, and with stand alone episodes to show off Eternia and it's inhabitants (and to allow the characters to be fleshed out; you know, certain episodes focusing on thier strong points or thier background).
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Shokoti View Post
    If we get a new cartoon out of Masters Of The Universe Classics, do you want...

* Battle Cat and He-Man's relationship to be like that of a human & dog(similar to Filmation's interpretation) or that of a human & a horse(he was sort of just a cool mode of transportation in the MYP cartoon and less a sidekick)?
    MYP. BC shouldn't talk.

* Mattel to kill off older characters when new characters are created(like what Hasbro did with Transformers: The "animated" Movie and was going to do with G.I. Joe: The "animated" Movie until the boxoffice & backlash from TF was poor) or just rotate the cast?
    Rotate the cast, please!

* The series to be made for kids(hopefully spawning a new generation of MOTU fans), dark and violent(G.I. Joe: Resolute), or somewhere in the middle(MYP)?
    MYP. Hopefully just as action packed and well choerographed.

* He-Man/Prince Adam and Teela to be a potential couple or more like brother & sister?
    Potential couple.
    * A core group of characters(Man-At-Arms, Teela, He-Man & ???) with the occasional guest star or He-Man as the only constant character?
    Like MYP, the Heroic Warriors as a group. Teela and MAA can show up the most, but largely the Heroic Warriors should be a group of rotating warriors. The thing I hated about Filmation was that they ONLY showed Teela and MAA to the point where I got sick of them.

* Skeletor to be the main villain or entire seasons where the Snake Men, Horde, or others are the main adversaries?
    Skeletor would be the main villian of season one, King Hiss would rule season two, Hordak would rule season 3 and then it would rotate between the three.

Orko is a regular character when we see Eternos, just like Randor and Queen Marlena.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Oo-Larr • Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP)

Heroic Warrior
    The depth, detail and extensive characters of 200x
    More Horde
    Not as aimed at younger viewers (think JLU) - Skeletor's posse should not be that stupid, they should be a real threat.
    Character designs closer to MOTUC
    Set after a time of technology, when people have become more barbaric
    No manga styled slo-mo action

Co-Creator of the NV
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Shokoti View Post
    Dog like Filmation but non-talking like MYP.

Kill off some once in awhile, but not too often.

Between MYP and Resolute.

Start off like a bro and sister in the teasing and whatnot but eventually have it evolve into something different.

Core group.

Wouldn't mind a season where the Horde is the main adversary, similar to what they had in mind for season 3 of MYP.

Regular character with highly limited screen time. Should only be used if they can create comedy with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Trinity View Post
    Eternia should have the feel of a huge planet. Skeletor lives on the other side of the world. If he launches an attack, it should take awhile for it to reach Castle Grayskull, or else magic portals should be used.

Eternia should have a rich history, full of hidden secrets, wondrous technological and densely populated cities, small villages, abandoned ruins, etc. It's not just a massive ball of trees without anyone living in it.

It is a world of magic and technology. There is a delicate balance between the two. It's not Star Wars with loin cloths like in MYP. Technology is more for tools and weapons. The rest of the world is largely medieval.

This is not the Avengers or X-Men. The heroic warriors are not a team of superheroes sitting around waiting to save the world. Only a few of them actually live in the palace. They are people, with their own lives, jobs and their own duties who answer the call to action when necessary. They should not simply be standing around a war room waiting for an emergency. Moss Man lives in the forest, Stratos rules Avion, Man-E-Faces is an actor, etc. And they don't need to fight like a huge army. Just a few of them at a time is all that's needed, and only when the story calls for it. If there's an underwater expedition I don't want to see Moss Man or Sy-Klone wearing a scuba suit.

I'd like to see continuity, epic quests, grand battles, and never-ending struggles for power and control. Don't wait to introduce characters like Hordak or King Hiss, or even Adora.They're essential to the mythos.
    You are awesome...lol, I agree with EVERYTHING you just said. I would love it if the toon was this deep.

Heroic Warrior
    I'd like to see a Direct to DVD movie finishing up the MYP series with a Horde invasion.

after that, they could do any damn thing they wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    * Battle Cat and He-Man's relationship to be like that of a human & dog(similar to Filmation's interpretation) or that of a human & a horse(he was sort of just a cool mode of transportation in the MYP cartoon and less a sidekick)? More of a partnership, I didn't see filmation BC as a dog as much as he was He-man's partner. I liked the dynamic but I'd like to see it played with more seriousness, filmation had shades of itr when he-man would have to reign in BC from being too savage, I liked that.

* Mattel to kill off older characters when new characters are created(like what Hasbro did with Transformers: The "animated" Movie and was going to do with G.I. Joe: The "animated" Movie until the boxoffice & backlash from TF was poor) or just rotate the cast? I don't want to see many character deaths, more of a rotating cast but I would like there to be some consequences to the violence, I hate to let characters go, generally I like them to kill off characters made for the show (ie Calix) but it is realistic to expect major players to die off

* The series to be made for kids(hopefully spawning a new generation of MOTU fans), dark and violent(G.I. Joe: Resolute), or somewhere in the middle(MYP)? in the middle, I'd like it to have more heart than MYP did, but be gritty in it's way as well

* He-Man/Prince Adam and Teela to be a potential couple or more like brother & sister? Potential couple, but I'd like Adam to still have a bit of playboy in him like in the dc comis and alluded to once or twice in filmation

* A core group of characters(Man-At-Arms, Teela, He-Man & ???) with the occasional guest star or He-Man as the only constant character? You'd have your main characters but generally he-man would be the main constant Teela and MAA would be seen the most but you can and should have episodes without them, MYP made MAA the star in my opinion, which was a mistake.

* Skeletor to be the main villain or entire seasons where the Snake Men, Horde, or others are the main adversaries? Skeletor is the big baddy, but there are so many threats to Eternia lie in filmation, because it is THAT important a place, not JUST Grayskull but the planet itself. other seasons can shift the focus to snakes and horde etc, mixes it up.

* Orko to be a regular character or just an occasional guest star? Regular enough but again you can have episodes without him. make him meaningful to the plot of the series though, not just a comic foil. though he should retaint a youthful demeanour generally
    I agree with everything you said!

The only reason I used the dog/man as an example is because I thought they had they same sense of love that most people have for their dogs. People and horses, and sometimes 2 partners, don't always have that family-like bond. I don't know if it's because Cringer/Battle Cat didn't talk, but they didn't seem to have as strong a connection in the MYP toon as I would have liked. I like your idea that Battle Cat should sometimes need to be reigned in like a real animal would.

I'm not a huge fan of killing off characters, but if done, it should be rare. I was always a He-Man/G.I. Joe guy growing up. I watched Transformers, but have found that most of my knowledge of them have leaked out over the years. I revisited the TF animated movie recently and was shocked by how many characters died in addition to Optimus Prime(his death was the only one I remembered). I then read some quotes from some Hasbro guys who said they wanted those deaths(and additional ones in G.I. Joe's animated movie that luckily never came to pass) just so they could put the spotlight on the new toys in the shows next season. Say what you will about Filmation and Mattel, but at least they didn't make their cartoon seem like the glorified toy commercials that Hasbro did with their products, imho. Maybe some of those complaining parents of the 80's were on to something. Maybe it's just me, but Mattel seems to care about their franchises a little more than Hasbro does.

I think MYP was a good show, but I agree with you that it seemed to lack heart. He-Man was a glorified background character without any of the humor and warmth of Filmation's. I always thought that John Erwin's He-Man and Peter Cullen's Optimus Prime were 2 of the greatest voiced heroes from any cartoon. They sounded heroic, wise, friendly, and compassionate all at the same time. It really saddens me that the voice of He-Man for a couple seconds on a Family Guy episode is all the work Mr. Erwin has received in over a decade.

I'd like to see Adam play up the playboy angle too. Just as long as he didn't spill over into Conan territory waking up underneath a pile of drunken Eternian women.

I love Filmation's Orko even to this day as an adult. I agree with the youthful demeanor. I would like that to be the reason for any spells misfiring and not because he's a complete incompetant.

JOIN THE GROUP...

The real question is what network should it be on? I think it could work great on the Sci-Fi channel. They could test the waters with a prequel movie on a Sunday night. It could either focus on the KG era, or on my personal choice, Keldor & Randor's story. I don't think it should be on Cartoon Network.
    I'm disabled because I chose to drink & drive. I broke my neck, when I totaled my car. I was in the exact same condition as Christopher Reeves was, but I regained my ability to walk. Please don't drink & drive. To read my story, checkout my website & share it with your family & friends.

http://www.dontdrinkandride.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Beasty72 View Post
    The real question is what network should it be on? I think it could work great on the Sci-Fi channel. They could test the waters with a prequel movie on a Sunday night. It could either focus on the KG era, or on my personal choice, Keldor & Randor's story. I don't think it should be on Cartoon Network.
    There are 2 problems, imho, with the Syfy Channel(are they really going to have a bigger audience just because they misspell their old name?).

1) I don't think they've ever done a cartoon before(other than part of an episode of Farscape if I remember correctly).

2) Universal(Syfy's parent company) is in such dire straits what with NBC just barely beating The CW and Land Of The Lost tanking, I don't know if they'd really want to take on such a new and possibly costly venture.

JOIN THE GROUP...

Quote Originally Posted by BCI Guy View Post
    I HATE the King Grayskull thing. He-ro is great, but KG just takes all the thunder away from He-man being his own power.
    Here, Here!

King Grayskull worked fine for the MYP toon, but I would be happier if he was left alone as an exclusive part of that particular incarnation of MOTU.

There sure have been alot of truely great ideas presented in this thread about a new cartoon. I love the Brave and the Bold angle too. As many of you, I grew up with the Filmation series and I loved the heck out of it. But watching it now I see how two dimensional it was in it's storytelling. I enjoyed the MYP series as well with it's storyline and fleshing out the characters more,but for me it was missing quite a few things that made the original series so timeless. First, was the lowkey subpar score for the MYP show. The show was really lacking in this area; where as the Filmation series had a tremendous main theme and accompaning score. Any new series would be well served by either getting the rights to use the classic theme in the new show, or very closely basing a new score on the classic. Secondly, The MYP show lacked the beautiful scenic visuals that the Filmation show had. The dark blue and purple skyline surrounding the dark and gothic Castle Greyskull is far superior to the ugly yellow skys and genaric castle of the MYP series. And lastly, Make He-Man, HE-MAN again! He seemed so weak in the MYP show. I mean he doesn't have to be invincible, but he should be damn near close. Just my two cents! Great thread He-Fans!!!
    2 Cor. 12:9 (KJV) "And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmites, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."

The Last Wielder of the Sword of Power

Faithful Member of Club Eternia

http://photobucket.com/LastEternian

First off based mainly on the mini-comics.

With a dash of The King Grayskull episode of the 200X MYP. He in my view is what He-man is.

I'd like quest stories Like ''Dragon's Gift'' Filmation or mini-comic or "House of Shokoti" Eternos is not the only Kingdom where things happen. He-man can help other peoples as well. Really explore Eternia.

Teela, Man-at Arms & Ram-man Major Players. Revolve the cast around so that we get to see all the characters help He-man.

I agree Teela & Adam should be mature.
    "I Randor of Etrenos assign the fate of my kingdom to a 16 yr old girl!" said the king
    "Who picked him to be King?" the people wondered.

Stories that include small scale battles. The MYP toon was good but it was always the epic battle everytime. ( I still enjoy watching them) One thing I liked about Filmation is sometimes the enemy had nothing to do with Skeletor. The villian might have just been a bully. Or a King that was tricked into thinking He-man is the Enemy.

Eternia should be mainly organic with lots of ruins, magic and cool not always evil fantasy creatures.
    Teela the Warrior Goddess is my homegirl.