135. You may not vote on this poll
  • definitely yes

12 8.89%
  • Maybe for some figures

18 13.33%
  • Haha, no way!

105 77.78%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If MotUC would be sold in stores...

Not a chance. Besides, if the scenario was like the selection of characters we got when 200X were in store shops then i wouldn't have more than half of the figures i do now.
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

I don't stand or wait in long ass lines for anything....I do not believe in freezing my ass off, or wasting my Thanksgiving nap time after dinner for anything Black Friday....I certainly won't do it for toys on a release date just to be the first to say I own something....

Hovering online however is another story....I can be warm, and have to wait in a line with no one....

I plan to stalk Tru.com for the Soundwave Masterpiece his release day.... I have everything else PO'd....Metroplex, MP Prowl, MP Bluestreak, MP Smokescreen, MP Wheeljack, MP Bumblebee....and all the rest of the Generations figures I want....that are coming....

MOTUC as much as I love the line (or any toy)....would never have me waiting in front of any store past 5 - 10 minutes til open, on a stores truck day.
    Recent....Unnamed One & Hydron
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Double Trouble, Light Hope, Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!