View Poll Results: Which characters should be chosen for future Filmation subs?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mattel should only include characters who have already had figures released in Classics.

28 57.14%
  • Mattel should include characters who have not been released in Classics.

21 42.86%

Thread: What guidlines should Mattel use for character selection in future Filmation subs?

What guidlines should Mattel use for character selection in future Filmation subs?

Would you like for the new Filmation line to stick with only characters who we've already seen in Classics, such as the 2016 lineup, or would you like it to also include characters who have yet to be made in Classics?

For example, would you rather see characters like Hunga the Harpy, Granita, and Dylamug be released in the new Filmation line or should their spot be reserved for future Classics subs?
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2016!!!

OTHER TOP PRIORITIES: Inspector Darkney Master Sebrian and Gleep Admiral Scurvey and Squall Starburst She-Ra Grot Spyster Caz & Drissi Crystal Moonbeam Crystal Sun Dancer Meliac NA Prince Adam Chef Allen Songster Scrollos Karg Kowla Red Eye

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I feel that we should have many of the fan favorite & picked Filmation characters (hopefully detailed more to fit with the rest of classics) & Filmation A-list characters that had a distinct look. But feel fans should have a say in who makes the list.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Classics first. There are so many A-Listers for fans of the Filmation line to collect that it could go years in the 6-figure format, while Classics can churn out more characters with added "Motuc" detailing to fit in with the line that has been the meat of Matty's shop since the beginning. The new line (the potatoes?) should not, in my opinion, be where anything but cartoon rehashes appear.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

I voted for the first option, but there are of course some potential exceptions to the rule. For example, I would not be adverse to Filmation Garn released first so long as there was still a chance for mini comic Garn in Classics style.

Chimera is also a potential HATMOTU release if we were ever to see Filmation Marzo.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

I would like to see most original characters made in the Classics line. However, there are a few that I think would work better in the filmation line.
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Lodar, Hunga the Harpy, Sharella, Snake Goddess & Hawke

FILMATION ruined my He-Man!

I'm actually not interested in Filmation versions of characters I already have (except Clawful). I want characters I don't have like Kittrina, Granita, Dylamug etc.
    Really haven't been impressed by the filmation figures shown so far. Too simplistic and basically inferior versions of toys I already have.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    In my opinion, the unique characters should be made in Classics. He-Man and the Masters of the Universe should be used for variants.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Heroic Warrior
    I'd want them to release the major He man characters that appeared in the cartoon first

Evil warriors

Merman
    Triklops
    Webstor
    Whiplash
    Spikor
    Kobra khan
    Jitsu
    Fangman
    Icer

Heroic warriors

Sorceress
    Prince Adam
    Teela
    Man at arms
    Fisto
    Ram man
    Roboti
    Man e faces
    Mekaneck
    Buzz off
    Zodac with chair
    Stratos

Horde

Hordak
    Grizzlor
    Leech
    Mantenna

As well as pop gals needing do overs because original figures were awful like Frosta bow and perfuma. Then repaints like entrapta and shadow weaver. Then lets see where line stands. If still has life I'd love to get filmation accurate angella glimmer mermista catra sweet bee spinnerella peekablue flutterina she ra

And if Matty really opened up the line whee we had many more slots I wouldn't mind new fikmatiin characters like uncle montork dree Elle kittrina magestra hunga crackers the clown delora kothos admiral scurvy
    Last edited by degra; August 29, 2015 at 07:45pm.
    Matty please expand the new Filmation toyline and please release accurate Filmation of-- tri klops, merman, fisto, roboto, kobra khan, hordak, grizzlor, mantenna. Leech, entrapta, teela, spikor, buzz off, whiplash, webstor, prince adam, rattlor, tung lashor, mekaneck, man at arms, sorceress, jitsu, ram man, man e faces, frosta, bow and perfuma.

Do you think they'll ever go so far as to release Filmation style beasts, vehicles or even playsets?

I guess it would depend on the success of the HATMOTU line. Who knows.
    By the ancients!!!

Lich Leech feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    In my opinion, the unique characters should be made in Classics. He-Man and the Masters of the Universe should be used for variants.
    I agree with this statement 100% Characters like Kittrina, Dylamug, Hunga The Harpy, Granita should be made in MOTUC's under Collectors Choice and Varients of Characters we already have like Triklops, Hordak, Grizzlor,, Leech, Mantenna, She-Ra, Man At Arms, Sorceress, fisto can be made in the He-Man and The Masters Of The Universe Filmation 2.0 line assuming that sub passes in October.
    Looking forward to a very bright 2016 with MOTUC Collectors Choice, He-Man and the Masters Of the Universe animated Filmation line, Thundercats & SNAKE MOUNTAIN

Heroic Warrior
    The sub is gonna pass if the CC with all those NA nobodies passed then HMATMU. Plus. I'd argue having three popular filmation characters akong with nightstalker helped
    Matty please expand the new Filmation toyline and please release accurate Filmation of-- tri klops, merman, fisto, roboto, kobra khan, hordak, grizzlor, mantenna. Leech, entrapta, teela, spikor, buzz off, whiplash, webstor, prince adam, rattlor, tung lashor, mekaneck, man at arms, sorceress, jitsu, ram man, man e faces, frosta, bow and perfuma.

Heroic Warrior
    Option one - Classics first! I love what they're doing with New Adventures!!
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE