42 59.15%
  • Horde Troopers 2.0 remastered recolored

23 32.39%
  • Other

2 2.82%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Snake Men versus Horde Troopers

Snake Men versus Horde Troopers

If they were to reissue The Snake men or The Horde Troopers Or Other Who would you prefer?

Heroic Warrior
    Still want original troopers, but would take a recolor or 200x. Next would be 200x snakemen followed by recolor orig snakemen. Bring em on!

I'd like a Horde Trooper re-release, exactly like they were before. Well, without the battle damage though, please.
    But I'd also buy the Snake Men again, but only if they released those in a different color or colors.

Definitely the Horde Troopers. And I would prefer that we get 2 non-battle damaged versions as well.

And as much as I love the Snake Men, I would want mini-comic inspired sculpts if they got a new army building set. I just find the MYP versions so bland and uninspiring.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Great Black Wizard, Darius, the rest of New Adventures.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder, He-Man, Skeletor, Teela, Hordak head.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

My collection needs diversity of snake men warriors from the 200x cartoon. Tails! Snakes have tails!!
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

I had to go with:

Snake Men 200x MYP
    Horde Troopers 200x MYP
    Snake men 2.0 remastered recolored
    Horde Troopers 2.0 remastered recolored
    I have finally returned from Despondos.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psa697c4d9.png

Heroic Warrior
    Ahh, who an I kiddin? Id buy any one these!

I would like one more set of Horde Troopers (have one set) and I also would prefer no battle damage though it hardly matters. Sounded like they have something in the works for that.

I would like a pallate swap of the original MOTUC Snakemen in that greenish some of them were in MYP.

I do not really know what MYP Snakemen option would entail because the snakemen we got were definately based on that already, they just had the one colour. GIve me green and we are good. If you are suggesting something less CLassicy though I do not really remember what made them different it's clearly not different enough to have made an impact on me.

Heroic Warrior
    All of the above, thank you very much!
    "Mattel's policy of things being seen as a failure if they don't sell out in minutes still annoys the hell out of me." — .org Member paulioscorchio

Enjoy my articles on action figures, Christianity, and much more on Infobarrel.

Those already were 200x Snakemen.

We need the mini comics snakemen

Heroic Warrior Bender Rodríguez's Avatar
    BOTH!!!!!

The Horde Trooper, 2 identical, without the battle damage.

The Snake Men, different assorted colors.

And both forever Essential.

Heroic Warrior
    I'd like to see both original sets rereleased, so everyone can get them. And then maybe a Snake Men set with some army builder differences!
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

Heroic Warrior
    I hope they do it soon, I still want more Horde troopers!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    original horde troopers & 200x snake men
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

I'd like to see the HT reissued as -is, and a new set of SM Warriors.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Heroic Warrior mikerobertschamp's Avatar
    Groveport, ohio, a suburb of the Capitol, Columbus
    I feel they should re-release both with new heads for troopers, aqua helmet and helmeted humanoid. With the snake men new colors for body as well as new heads, even doing them in 200X style. Regardless updates or same old we need them to sell them once again.
    My wants all NA POG SOH filmation Garth Lady Slithor Fangor Granita Meteorbs Zark Michi Anghast Sorceress of Serpos Sorceress of Horokoth War Wraith IMMORTALIZED

ALL of those options would be nice.

However, if I had to pick just one, I'd like to see the Horde Troopers re-issued. Too many people missed out on those, and they are crazy expensive on the second hand market. An alternate helmet pack released separately would be awesome (though, would probably never happen). At least with the Snakes, if you're desperate for more soldiers, there is the possibility of buying regular characters like Rattlor, and giving them a new paint job. I know not everyone can do that, but I'm just saying that possibility doesn't even exist with the Troopers.
    Some remaining, post 2016-Reveals, WANTS:
    Kittrina, Garth, Master Sebrian, Lodar, Garn, Meliac, Sagitar, Melog, Spirit of Evil, Slime Pit He-Man, Artilla, Drissi, Caz, Grot, Melaktha, Granita, Lady Slither, Dylamug, Scrollos, Hunga, Rajar, Bubblor, Songster, Red Beast, Zed, Horde Mummy, Quakke, NA Sorceress, Staghorn, Col. Blast...and hoping to someday see a Fright Zone with Slime Pit!