View Poll Results: Would like these characters in the HATMOTU line?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Angast

7 46.67%
  • Aramesh

4 26.67%
  • Capt. Glenn

5 33.33%
  • Catra panther form

11 73.33%
  • Chimera II

6 40.00%
  • Col. Blast

6 40.00%
  • Corporal Romeo

2 13.33%
  • Dark Dream

6 40.00%
  • Dr. Zoog

3 20.00%
  • False Face

4 26.67%
  • Ferros

3 20.00%
  • Gamemaster

5 33.33%
  • Garth

10 66.67%
  • Hexon

3 20.00%
  • Horde Aqua Trooper

5 33.33%
  • King Randor (young)

2 13.33%
  • King Micah

6 40.00%
  • Kuduk Ungol

5 33.33%
  • Imp (various forms)

5 33.33%
  • Inspector Darkney

5 33.33%
  • Jawbreaker

2 13.33%
  • Lohni

2 13.33%
  • Magestra

5 33.33%
  • Mermista

2 13.33%
  • Perfuma

2 13.33%
  • Princess Snowflake

3 20.00%
  • Rackney

3 20.00%
  • Relay

3 20.00%
  • Red Eye

5 33.33%
  • Repta

2 13.33%
  • Slavemaster

4 26.67%
  • Sludgeman

2 13.33%
  • Spirit

5 33.33%
  • Sticky Fingers

2 13.33%
  • Zanthor

4 26.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Which characters would you like to see in the HATMOTU line for 2017 (& beyond)

Which characters would you like to see in the HATMOTU line for 2017 (& beyond)

This poll is to see which of the following characters do fans want in the He-Man and the MOTU Filmation line. The list consists of characters that were not chosen in the official fan poll currently running and contains variants and new characters which, based on .org and outside threads and discussions, have their own measure popularity, following and demand. Some are more popular than others but for some of these, this line could be the best and only option for them to ever be made in action figure form. Select the ones you would like to see in the HatMOTU line (only). If these characters are popular, it can help show Mattel they are desired by fans.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by Count Judas; Yesterday at 03:29am.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!
    NO KAYO? NOT OKAY-O!!

I only intend to cherry-pick the line for characters we don't see in MOTUC, and there are a lot of Filmation characters I simply don't care about, so my picks were for Red Eye, Catra's Panther Form, Spirit (that we haven't gotten Spirit is criminal!), Colonel Blast, Zoog, Aqua Trooper, and more Imp Forms.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

There are so many characters from the cartoon line that I must say no to as well. With the other poll listing a total of 95 characters and I listed the maximum of 35, that's 130 Filmation characters to choose from, I must do my own cherry picking as well. Spirit and Catra panther form are a must! Here are more visuals of the characters from the poll:

NO KAYO? NOT OKAY-O!!

Heroic Warrior
    Groveport, ohio, a suburb of the Capitol, Columbus
    If Anghast was made would you make him independent evil or Evil Horde. I ask that because of his various bat like symbols.
    My wants:Evil Seed, Calix, Hungra,Sneer, Veena, Lady Slither

Sorry I don't care for the OP character choices , so Im NOT voting in this pole. No Filmation Hordak was even listed and this is the line where we could finally get an official Filmation Hordak.
    Looking forward to a very bright 2016 with MOTUC Collectors Choice, He-Man and the Masters Of the Universe animated Filmation line, Thundercats & SNAKE MOUNTAIN

Quote Originally Posted by mikerobertschamp View Post
    If Anghast was made would you make him independent evil or Evil Horde. I ask that because of his various bat like symbols.
    As much as I like the Horde and adding new characters to their ranks, I also like that the Filmation series had various demon realms with rulers in each one. I would place Angast as a stand alone villain or even make him a part of a demon union if we were to ever get Daimar (or Kraal if repainted) , Sh'gora or any other demon creature. I have the final images of the remaining roster for the poll:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Sorry I don't care for the OP character choices , so Im NOT voting in this pole. No Filmation Hordak was even listed and this is the line where we could finally get an official Filmation Hordak.
    Filmation Hordak was listed on the fan poll that was created by multiple members of the .org & curated by Mattel. He was listed in Round 1 of the poll, among 46 others. Currently, Round 2 is active and has 48 characters to choose from.

I listed 35 different characters that were excluded/not chosen from those lists to give them much needed support so Mattel won't overlook the demand and popularity of characters from this list. I think all of them should have been included in the fan poll but for some reason they were not. Look at it as if this was "Round 3" from the .org fan poll, if that helps.
    Last edited by Count Judas; Yesterday at 10:07pm.
    NO KAYO? NOT OKAY-O!!