Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clawdeen Thoughts...

Clawdeen Thoughts...

If Mattel makes Clawdeen, do you think she'll still be pink like the original? And do you prefer the original color or would you rather see her darker like this?

"My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

you know i really prefer this color better. it's almost like a blood-red color and gives it a really evil look to it.
    People sleep peaceably at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

It is a great colour and that is probably why I like Panthor so much.

I also don't want a softpink Clawdeen, but there should be a colour difference between Panthor and Clawdeen.

Unless all the good kitties are green (Battlecat and BattleLion) and the bad kitties are green in this line
    (Which I would love BTW)

I like pink Clawdeen, girly color for a female cat. Although it would be nice if she looked more dangerous than classic POP figure.

Keeper of secrets beyond the legends's Avatar
    I hope they keep her pink, but Mattel did say that Battlecat's mold would be used for her as well so I don't think she will look so girly anyways.
    Look for my designs on Deviant art. I am under Octobersdream. Will do commissions of anything, original to recreating any older line. Also needing POP stuff and some MoTU things aswell.

Heroic Weather Oddity Raining Light's Avatar
    Not to get side tracked but, that's what Battle Cat should look like
    (minus the sabertooth teeth).

For Clawdeen its a toss up.
    I dont want just the pink, but there should be a pink influnce in the color.
    What you posted Tallstar is good, but a little to purple for me.
    I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity--Edgar Allen Poe

I am fine with the whole pink colour scheme, but I hope her saddle and claws are silver. I also hope they give clawdeen a really cool silver mask, almost saber like. They could even try to work in some of Catra's cat form body armour. It would be a nice homage to catra's cat transforminng abilities.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    omg i looked up clawdeen... a few days ago..

all i can saw is wow... :X

I like the pink but make it just a shade darker.
    Mike Jr. 1983-2008 the void left will never be filled. Rest in Peace Brother.
    Sgt Weigand

eBay Feedback

" Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elswhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
    --Calvin and Hobbes

Heroic Master of Cats Judeh Simon's Avatar
    Horde Red! With Black Seat. Also; Can We Get a Catra in Panther Form?

(also, why did i just use capitals to start every word?)
    My MOTUC top wants (POST NYCC 2014):

Filmation:Twiggets - Red Knight - Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Dylamug - Vultak - Enchantress - Kothos - General Tataran - Evil Seed (Filmation artichoke) - Masque - Sybiline (with a pack-in Gorgon) - Melaktha
    Others: Despara - toy version of Catra - Veena - Master Sebrian - Drissi - Caz - Andros - Sorceress (NA comics version)- Kex Queen - Lodar

I'd be okay with Clawdeen being pink if it didn't look too girly. Like a muted pink would be okay. Since there's a good chance they'll reuse the Battlecat sculpt for both Panthor and Clawdeen I'd rather her not be dark like the picture above because I'd rather it not look like 'oh, here's Battlecat,' 'oh here's Panthor' and 'oh here's altering Panthor a little and calling it Clawdeen.'

I would rather see Clawdeen done more in a very light pink color. In between pink and white shade. Or more a cotton candy shade of pink? But I rather see Clawdeen made from a different mold. At least maybe a different head sculpt from Battle Cat and Panthor.
    "I mark the hours every one, Nor have I yet outrun the Sun. My use & value unto you, are gauged by what you have to do."
    Enscribed onto Hermione Granger's Time Turner from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I think a darker pink would work better with lighter pink for hair? I'd still like the saddle to be silver. Also she has to have a more evil look on her face.

Darker pink would be the best, but the real problem is, Clawdeen is a she, with a male lion head...
    http://decorvo.mybrute.com

Nothing represents more the unexplainable vacuousness of the human race, than the unfounded and arrogant blind faith in the ruthless and narcissistic transcendence of itself.

Wish list; http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=166721

NONE of them should have a lion's mane, except Battle Lion, as they're not lions.

Cringer and Battle Cat are tigers.
    Panthor's a panther.
    Clawdeen's a female.

I'd like to see a dark pink for Clawdeen.
    Uncle Montork has returned from Trolla!

The Cerebral Assassin hhhelmsley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    If Mattel makes Clawdeen, do you think she'll still be pink like the original? And do you prefer the original color or would you rather see her darker like this?
    This is awesome Tallstar!!!! I'm ok with either version of Clawdeen.

Heroic Master of Sleep Lay Ze-Man's Avatar
    Agreed on no manes.

I don't like the original whatsoever, and IMO it only had to have the hair for the "doll gimmick" aspect of the whole PoP line.

I'd actually be OK with the pink though.
    Again, the garish, sometimes cheesy colors (like Faker or Man-E-Faces) is part of Classic MotU's charm.

I think they should release her in the original, Barbie-esque pink, but the mane really eeds to go. Clawdeen is pretty far down my want-list, however.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

Recently moved to GA! Help! I need to know new people!
    But Clawdeen looks nice with her hair on?!?

Besides, you guys keep forgetting she's not a normal lion. She's Etherian or maybe a Horde invented wild cat. She can have her mane but as long as she's done properly!
    By the Power... and For the Honor of GRAYSKULL!!!
    HE-MAN and SHE-RA Rules!!!

"Frustration is only felt when one realizes there is an option!"
    - Ancient One (BeastMaster: The Series; Fifth Element)

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from MAGIC!
    - Clarke's Third Law

Clawdeen needs manes. I'd rather have them make her a him, than loose the manes.

I am pretty sure Clawdeen is a boy, first of all... he's just UBER-Pretty, that's all.

On the box-art, they made him look like a girl, and the toy is REALLY feminine... but in the mini-comics, he is more masculine.. and in the cartoon (not that Filmation is relevant for this line, unfortunately), he was a BIG tough lion, just pink... which I didn't like, it looked weird... the pink was right, but the lion-design was wrong for the character).

I would love to see a Clawdeen like that custom. I don't mind if they make Clawdeen male OR female (it would just be nice to have some clarification after all these years! lol... we've had many a discussion about it in the POP forum). The colors on that custom are great.. but I hope Mattel sticks with the silver saddle... and maybe some kind of really beautiful head adornment in silver, as an homage to the silver stringed bow the toy had.

I think he/she might have a different head (I am going to assume that the heads on these creatures will be articulated). That will help a GREAT deal in making the character look like Clawdeen and not Battle Cat in a Clawdeen costume.

In any case, I am PSYCHED that we ARE going to get Clawdeen (I know it wasn't said for SURE, but Toyguru used Clawdeen as an example.. so... plus, I think we're getting Catra early next year... we might even get her before Evil-Lyn... I think she's going to be the second female... Teela first, then Catra).
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

I'll take Clawdeen but Battle Cat and Swiftwind need to come first.

Skeletors evil colorist Predabot's Avatar
    Pink, Silver and Mane is where it's at. Don't nobody go an' change that!

But of course, the pink itself can be tweaked in various directions. Not quite sure what shade would be good, but I'm sure some neat tone can be found.

And of course, Clawdeen needs a new head-sculpt. Another question, is should he/she be flocked? I'm not sure myself... Maybe only the mane?

i don't mind her looking pink but i hope she doesn't have a mane
    i like the idea of making her like a female saber-tooth tiger

Recently moved to GA! Help! I need to know new people!
    Maybe SHE is a lioness but just wearing a LION-wig?!?! HAH! Anybody thought of that?!?! Hmm... ANYONE???

See! Didn't think so!
    By the Power... and For the Honor of GRAYSKULL!!!
    HE-MAN and SHE-RA Rules!!!

"Frustration is only felt when one realizes there is an option!"
    - Ancient One (BeastMaster: The Series; Fifth Element)

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from MAGIC!
    - Clarke's Third Law