Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Club Grayskull Evil-Lyn Discussion Thread

Club Grayskull Evil-Lyn Discussion Thread

Since we haven't seen here yet there should be a discussion on her in regards to what we would expect to get with her. The classic Filmation colors of purple blue and black, Cape for sure, and here wand as well. Now couple of things that i think would tie well into her are \a Robotic version of Screech- her bird the way he was portrayed in the Filmation Cartoon. If they wanted to they could even make the Screech version of Evillyn turning into Screech (resue that buck for Syrax) and the other ting that I think is classic Evillyn from the filmation cartoon is when she would turn herself into a fireball, that would be a cool accessory to include and double as a magic blast as well. Now from art, she was orignal supposed to sport a skull motif on her head dress but it was removed in the 11th hour, should they reinstate that? Those are my thought on what should be included with her, what say you?
    robot Screeech.jpg
    robotic screech.JPG
    evil lyn as screech.JPG

Would definitely welcome a Filmation accurate Screeech accessory. Of course, I also want a vintage scale Screeech in the Classics line - a beast that could swoop down and clutch and carry off by the shoulders a hapless heroic warrior.

A magic ball of energy would also be welcome. It will be interesting to see how they do her cape and whether she will get the two head treatment.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Evil Lyn... Absolutely AMAZING 80's villainess!

I would LOVE to see a complete filmation style colours one.

my sensory memory, even though as a kid, it left me baffled to see her so different, as an adult, i favoured the yellow classics lyn. just wish she'd have gotten a spell hand and magic blast.

i can't wait to see this Lyn... what i am dreaming of next... is a Movie version EVIL Lyn in full MEG FOSTER get up!.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I'm really pleased we're getting a Filmation Evil-Lyn. I'm really interested in seeing her face sculpt.
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

Heroic Warrior
    I want her to have an open spellcasting hand!

I cant, CANT wait to see her in plastic form at SDCC ! Curious about her armour & crotch piece too. Hoping for a sculpted torso though.

Matty Has Been Matted For 2017 !

Now I Seriously Hope Super 7 Makes Me Feel I Am In Heaven !!

Totally Dyslexic
    Quote Originally Posted by rewkee View Post
    I want her to have an open spellcasting hand!
    Itīs still possible that she comes with an opened hand. Her prototype arrived broken at ToyFair 2016 but her second accessory is the chrystal thingy she hold in one of the FILMATION episodes and similar to Glimmer who had a crystal ball she would need an open hand to hold it…

On the other side it cold be possible they design the base of the chrystals similar to the diamond ray of disappearing box…?

*Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Hawke *Pebb-Liss(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Heroic Warrior
    isn't Power Con first?
    Quote Originally Posted by TUC138 View Post
    I cant, CANT wait to see her in plastic form at SDCC ! Curious about her armour & crotch piece too. Hoping for a sculpted torso though.

Quote Originally Posted by poderuniverso View Post
    isn't Power Con first?
    Yep.... sorry for the wrong info !!
    Last edited by TUC138; March 22, 2016 at 06:20am.

Quote Originally Posted by TUC138 View Post
    No ! SDCC comes IIRC !!
    Power-Con is June 4 & 5.
    SDCC is July 20 thru 24.
    Please check out my gallery on Deviantart
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2017!

Dissappointed she not coming with robotic screech or her fireball form, but looks good otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Dissappointed she not coming with robotic screech or her fireball form, but looks good otherwise
    We already got Screech with the first MOTUC Evil-Lyn. No need to repete the accessories we already have, it's best to give this one new accessories.
    Looking forward to the rest of 2016 with Collectors Choice, Club Grayskull & Thundercats.........Excited for 2017 with Brian Flynn of Super7 & Four Horsemen taking over the MOTUC's, Club Grayskull and Hopefully Thundercats collectors lines

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    We already got Screech with the first MOTUC Evil-Lyn. No need to repete the accessories we already have, it's best to give this one new accessories.
    But, Filmation Screech (as with many of the designs) was completely different from the toy. I agree we should get new accessories, the crystal looks fantastic. However, a Filmation Screech would be new. Perhaps they could work a new Screech in with a future Club Grayskull figure that wouldn't really have accessories…a fully articulated Cringer seems like a good candidate.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Is the head without a headdress detailed to go with previous Evil-Lyn figures or is it meant for the Filmation version?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by wundarwarrior View Post
    Is the head without a headdress detailed to go with previous Evil-Lyn figures or is it meant for the Filmation version?
    Meant for filmation version. No detail on it

please release accurate Filmation of-- tri klops, merman, fisto, roboto, kobra khan, hordak, grizzlor, mantenna. Leech, entrapta, teela, spikor, buzz off, whiplash, webstor, prince adam, rattlor, tung lashor, mekaneck, man at arms, sorceress, jitsu, ram man, man e faces, frosta, bow and perfuma.

I hope her cape is detachable and her face survives production.

I hope she has two hands...
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

I hope they work on her headsculpt...it looks nothing like the cartoon.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by sirsniffy View Post
    Besides posting your improved image in Matty post it on the four horsemen facebook page

please release accurate Filmation of-- tri klops, merman, fisto, roboto, kobra khan, hordak, grizzlor, mantenna. Leech, entrapta, teela, spikor, buzz off, whiplash, webstor, prince adam, rattlor, tung lashor, mekaneck, man at arms, sorceress, jitsu, ram man, man e faces, frosta, bow and perfuma.

It could just be the lighting in that picture, but is the skin tone the correct shade?

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    Power-Con is June 4 & 5.
    SDCC is July 20 thru 24.

Ok... thanks for clearing up !! BTW, does that mean, there wont be any PC reveals ??

As for Evil-Lyn, will they display her plastic form in PC ??? That's the million $ question !!

Why is the new Evil-Lyn figure's wand painted black instead of blue?

Toy:
    http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/...illyn_full.jpg

Cartoon:

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by AdultCollector View Post

Toy:

Cartoon:
    http://i806.photobucket.com/albums/y...psjrc0lmc6.jpg
    Post this in the Ask Matty section on the MattyCollector forum so it's brought to their attention before production

Totally Dyslexic
    Quote Originally Posted by AdultCollector View Post

Toy:

Cartoon:
    http://i806.photobucket.com/albums/y...psjrc0lmc6.jpg
    I have to admit i noticed that the crystal ball was in a different color but honestly i was happy since itīs looking better like that. Dark and sparkly is better than the same blue as the staff has like itīs a simple ball and not a crystal after all. Iīm all for added details….but i know this line is about accuracy...
    Last edited by Niki; May 28, 2016 at 04:17pm.
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Hawke *Pebb-Liss(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Quote Originally Posted by sirsniffy View Post
    Disagree completely but then I love my Point Dread Teela, so we are not going to be on the same page I guess.

Think she looks great. Also not buying her, at least not until the future when the line is over and I am hungry for new figures and have sizable disposable income.