Page 110 of 186 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160 ... LastLast
Results 2,726 to 2,750 of 4645

Thread: MOTUC Castle Grayskull Discussion Thread

Sweet Jebus! That is sure looking to one heck of a sculpt. So glad I finally caved and pre-ordered mine. (Still don't know where I'll put it...)

But I'll have it!!!

Finally I've found that I belong here.

Heroic Warrior Ben Solstice-Moon's Avatar
    I can't even imagine how it might've been had we had this type of craftsmanship back when we were kids buying these toys... I'm impressed. I can't wait to see the entire castle. This is going to be a good year for MOTUC!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    The skull looks awesome!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Zodach View Post
    It would be a really good idea to open up preorders again after Toy Fair because the Four Horsemen sculpt is probably going to sell a lot of people on this once they see it.
    I didn't preorder but will depending on what it looks like and how much more it will be. If its $50 more ill pas no matter what it looks like, but then I might pass if its not exactly the same price as the preorder. I don't want to pay more because I didn't sign up early if production isn't exact numbers.

New teaser! The ledge is finally a reality. I still kind of think it looks better without it, but I get that it was on the prototype, and the playability as well as display options go up with it.

544540_10151423013649844_499851966_n.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Maul View Post
    New teaser! The ledge is finally a reality. I still kind of think it looks better without it, but I get that it was on the prototype, and the playability as well as display options go up with it.

544540_10151423013649844_499851966_n.jpg
    I really like the ledge. I can see putting an extra character there with a ranged weapon for castle defense.
    By the ancients!!!

Lich Leech feedback thread

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    If the window is too small for The Sorceress to peer out of, we could put Zoar on his battle perch on that ledge!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

YES!!! All hail the great and mighty ledge! It's finally a reality after 30+ years!!!
    Subscribe now for MOTUC 2015! Every sub counts!

Quote Originally Posted by Micro-Man View Post
    OMG, they killed Filmation Skeletor!

Ok, it's not much to see but I recall either the 4H or TG mentioning that they wanted to bring back some things that were omitted from the old prototype design, like that skull on the elevator. I feel that's it's going to be tiny details like this that will put CG over the top and make it look great. About a year ago, I resigned myself to the idea that Mattel would never make a MOTUC-scaled Castle Grayskull and now, we're just a few days away from seeing the early sculpt!
    Can I just say that its dissapointing to hear such doubt come from Scott about the 2014 line - I mean if we get CG (which we are confirmed to get) then what the heck is the deal with not getting a full line? If we dont get a full line it will be utter dissapointment and CG doesnt fix it...
    PHP Code:
    J-DUBYA!! 

FEEDBACK LINK http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205315

J to the DUB at YA

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    YES!!! All hail the great and mighty ledge! It's finally a reality after 30+ years!!!
    Now if we can also get the extended mouth and the organic dripping teeth for the entrance this Castle will be absolutely perfect.
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    Now if we can also get the extended mouth and the organic dripping teeth for the entrance this Castle will be absolutely perfect.
    Looks absolutely stunning
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

No spoiler pictures outside the spoiler thread, please. But yes, it does.

I'm just going to go ahead and snip the ones here for now in case people don't want to know. I think it'd be hard to have the pictures here and NOT discuss them!

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    New teaser!

Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Heroic Warrior
    Looking at the Vintage toy, I would love to have a Rack, and the little sparring dude that's hanging in the corner.... Can't wait to see everything on display!

Dungeon Gate

That Gate is the best looking piece for the whole set. Is there enough support to package it seperate like the weapons rack?

Heroic Warrior
    I'm confused about which parts are being cut. Is it the floor with all the monsters, or the walls/ door pieces?

Either way I'm

I believe its the piece with the monsters because it was missing from the toy fair display

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by IrrepressibleDH View Post
    I'm confused about which parts are being cut.
    Exactly, what I´m feeling...

I will be sorely disappointed if they cut this thing from the Castle. Though if they find a way to release it separately (ie - weapons pack) I will gladly pay extra for it.

Well? Anything come out today we can see?
    My Collection: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sdi0veA8Kn0

Vintage Collector:
    Sell Me your MOC Vintage

My Feed Back Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...61#post3202161

Quote Originally Posted by zodach View Post
    i will be sorely disappointed if they cut this thing from the castle. Though if they find a way to release it separately (ie - weapons pack) i will gladly pay extra for it.
    me too!!!!!!

There's a lot of things missing, not just the dungeon grate. Hopefully we'll have more info on this soon, but while I love what we've seen, there are some things missing that I hope make it one way or the other,.

Is there a specific reason some people keep mentioning the Dungeon Gate will be a separate release from the castle? We know they had it in a box with other pieces that were on display with the castle. I also thought TG mentioned the interior wasn't final and that not all of the accessories were finished. The cell walls look to me like they're still tweaking the design, so I would assume the Dungeon Gate just isn't incorporated yet.

I wouldn't be too quick to mention paying extra for all of the accessories - you might give Mattel a few ideas! I would assume for the price tag that most of any accessories even hinted at so far would be included.

There is a lot of confusing and conflicting info right now. I'd say not to get too upset until it settles down. I would think the high number of paint apps needed on the Dungeon Grate might be iffy. I am thinking of getting the Working Class Villains version and painting one up. I meant to get it at PowerCon but they sold out before I could!

Heroic Warrior
    There are a few things that would be cool "add ons" later down the road. I liked when the weapons rack was produced, and wouldn't mind getting a few things to put in my castle later down the road as accessories. (I did pick up one of the monster grates myself)