Page 187 of 187 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187
Results 4,651 to 4,667 of 4667

Thread: MOTUC Castle Grayskull Discussion Thread

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by rapitrone View Post
    Hey, without digging through 186 pages, is there a way to plug this one chain with a plug that came with the castle castle somewhere? I just bought one from Matty collector, and I'm trying to assemble it.
    I'm pretty sure the rules around here are that you have to dig through 186 pages first.
    MOTUC for sale:
    MOTUC Sale Items

DC, Marvel, MOTU, and TMNT for sale:
    DC Marvel MOTUC & TMNT For Sale

My feedback:
    MY FEEDBACK
    MY FEEDBACK
    MY FEEDBACK

Hey, without digging through 186 pages, is there a way to plug this one chain with a plug that came with the castle castle somewhere? I just bought one from Matty collector, and I'm trying to assemble it.
    Yes, there is a plug inside the prison. It's up a bit high, and can be tricky to attach since you can barely fit your hand in there. It can be done though!

Good luck
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2016!!!

OTHER TOP PRIORITIES: Inspector Darkney Master Sebrian and Gleep Admiral Scurvey and Squall Starburst She-Ra Grot Spyster Caz & Drissi Crystal Moonbeam Crystal Sun Dancer Meliac NA Prince Adam Chef Allen Songster Scrollos Karg Kowla Red Eye

Thanks Swifty. Are there any other custom pieces that anyone makes for the castle besides manhole covers.

Thanks Swifty. Are there any other custom pieces that anyone makes for the castle besides manhole covers.
    If you buy some sculpy, you can create your own manhole cover... super easy. I made one with wood paneling and a skull crest on it. Fits perfectly looks awesome, and cost me nothing as I had the sculpy and some paints. I did plan on making a few others to swap in and out. Glad this thread reminded me
    I will NEVER believe that Mermista beheaded Mer-Man! You sit on a throne of lies.... and smell of beef and cheese, bio writer!!!!

Besides the manholes I have three other Castle Grayskull accessories:

Point Dread - designed for use with the MOTUC Windraider and MOTU vintage Talon Fighter
    Magic Mirror - looks like it was made of bones, two color options
    Prison Cell Window - (a minor accessory that I include free in large orders) adds "metal" bars to the prison cell window
    Contact BadVermin for all your customs and repaints.

Badvermin, do you have images or links to images? That stuff all sounds great!

Does anyone know of or has designed wooden pillars for support between the platforms?

The more I play with this thing with my daughter, the more I wish they would make the other two walls and more floor space. I would buy them. I'm tempted to just buy another castle to act as the other part of the castle, but it wouldn't fit together right.
    Would anyone else buy more pieces to make castle Grayskull more complete?

No Red Beast, We Riot! Whiplash7's Avatar
    The more I play with this thing with my daughter, the more I wish they would make the other two walls and more floor space. I would buy them. I'm tempted to just buy another castle to act as the other part of the castle, but it wouldn't fit together right.
    I agree, and I definitely would by two more walls. I've also thought of getting another castle, for the parts and to customize the interior the left wall to put on the right side. I doubt I'll do it, but I'd still like to see Grayskull add-on packs, if not a 3rd or even back wall, then with accessories like the dungeon grate and other missing items.

I would definitely buy that.

Heroic Warrior
    I would too

Court Magician
    I also would love to see more Grayskull add-ons, everything from the small furnishings to a 3rd side or full base piece with basement dungeon!

Sadly I get the impression Point Dread is the only thing Mattel is planning on doing, which is a huge shame

There's tons of great 3rd party stuff:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...e-MOTUC-Castle

This castle IS the single greatest toy ever....

Castle.jpg
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Heroic Warrior
    Out of curiosity, did anyone ever end up getting a lazy susan for this thing? If so, how big did it need to be? I think from the diagonal I measured on the playset, I got a size that was larger than most of the cheap ones available on Amazon, but I'm wondering if they might work anyway.

This is why I bought 2 Castles. I remember, as a kid, wanting the other two walls....
    WHERE IS THE TRANSPARENCY?

Top want list: Mask of Power Demons, Snake Goddess Teela, GITD Goddess, Snake Mountain Man, Dree-Elle & Montork, 200X Beast-Man, Red Beast, Ra-Jar, Great Black Wizard, Dragoon, King Torius, 200x Centaur Chief, Queen Andreeno.

3 Club Eternia, 3 Club 200X, 2 Collectors' Choice. 1 Beast Man. 1 Camo Khan. 1 Granymyr

WWW.FARTHERTHANWEDREAMED.COM

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaClassics View Post
    This castle IS the single greatest toy ever....

Castle.jpg
    It's cool to see how other people have their Castle set up. I would like it if there were a thread for that.