Page 188 of 188 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188
Results 4,676 to 4,683 of 4683

Thread: MOTUC Castle Grayskull Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by eurorko View Post
    Has anyone that ordered on the 25th get shipment confirmation? I was able to snag Grayskull, but my order is still in process. This worries me that I might not actually get one.
    I ordered CG the 25th and got the shipment confirmation yesterday.

i made two orders on the 25th and another on the 27th...two have been marked as shipped... but still waiting on one of the orders i made on the 25th... I've emailed customer service twice but no response

Finally purchased one on eBay. Very excited to have this, and dreaming that Snake will follow from Super 7!
    Creator of the New Adventures Watching Club, come join us! Click here!

"The meat was gamey, the potatoes were lumpy, and this coffee tastes like it was strained through someones urethra." - Dean Stephan

Now that it has been over a year since release... I am interested in one. I don't believe the vintage toy is really good enough as a display piece, plus their plastic is getting more and more brittle. The 200X is okay but I'm not a fan of it much. If I get one I'd likely go for this version.

But it's going to cost me $350-$400 after postage. For that I could buy a current gen game console, a new computer and other things. It's what I spent on a new washing machine earlier this year. I won't have room to display it opened, it'd go in the corner between my He-Man and Skeletor shelves and probably be taken down and opened only rarely.

In that regard, is this thing really worth the $400 I'd have to sink into it? It's going to be a display piece that costs a lot of money.

The Last House on the Left, Las Vegas, Nevada
    ...Absolutely!!! It looks GREAT displayed closed on a shelf as a "collection centerpiece" with MOTUC Figures, plus it is fun as an open display/"play" piece! Beyond a little floor to ceiling height issue on the first floor, it's awesome!!
    ..."Conceived in a Hell Beyond Your Depth of Perception... Designed and Directed by His Red Right Hand."
    ...Seriously looking for a gray Sir Laser-Lot sword from the Final Wars weapon-pack!!

Heroic Warrior
    The only Castle Grayskull I currently have is the 200X Four Horsemen version; great toy, and definitely far superior to the original '80's Vintage version. I got this @ a clearance store called "Tuesday Morning" for an amazing price back around the mid-200X's.

Yes, this MOTUC Greyskull looks amazing, and is definitely the best version of the toy out there. However, I just can't justify the expensive price. As was said, with shipping it will be close to $400 and that's a lot of $.

That being said, if I ever walked into a retail store & saw this for sale for around $300 (which I know will never happen) I may consider this...since I would only have to pay for tax, not shipping. The difference between $300 and $400 may not seem like much, but $300 would definitely be the most I would be able to pay for this...

Not long after Super 7 announced the Ultimates, thus convincing me to finally start collecting MOTUC, I decided that I had to have Castle Grayskull. By some stroke of luck, I immediately found one on eBay, brand new, for $240 shipped. It is an amazing toy/display piece, but I can't say for certain whether or not I would have jumped if it had been $400.

Widget
    Yeah, Super 7's involvement has gotten me back into the line, too. I had 30-something Mattel figs, then sold them all. Picked up the Battle Ram, Wind Raider, and a Ram Man (since it looks like Super 7 won't be releasing the red version any time soon). Still need Battle Cat and Panthor. What I love about this line is that all the vehicles are to scale, which is sort of why I've been hesitant about Grayskull--looks great, but also looks like a cabin next to the figs. Basically just picking up vehicles for now, as it's unclear whether Super 7 will be re-releasing more of the core figures from the '82-'83 era, which are the only ones I want.
    Toys for sale: MOTUC, Transformers, Thundercats, more...http://www.ebay.com/sch/gingaio/m.ht...p2047675.l2562