Thread: Happy Thanksgiving 2017 to all here at the .org!

Happy Thanksgiving 2017 to all here at the .org!

I know it's a bit early, but I wanted to wish everyone on this forum a Happy Thanksgiving!

he-giving10.jpg
    (Note: I do not own any of these images.)

I hope that you all have a wonderful, safe, and filling Thanksgiving holiday!

One memory that will stay with me always is the Live-action He-Man Macy's Thanksgiving day parade float!! Nothing brings me back to my childhood like hearing the parade being broadcast on t.v. while I make preparations for the fun afternoon/evening ahead.

I can't believe that we're on the cusp of the year 2018 and the MOTUC line is still going strong!!

My He-Man related thanks is that New Adventures characters are still coming, and we are finally seeing figures like Dyl-a-mug and Granita! Who'd of thought?!?

Anyway, feel free to share your He-Man related thanks in the thread below... and once again, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
    Where are the rest of my New Adventures Classics figures?!?!?

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST complete the New Adventures Faction!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    I know it's a bit early, but I wanted to wish everyone on this forum a Happy Thanksgiving!

he-giving10.jpg
    (Note: I do not own any of these images.)

I hope that you all have a wonderful, safe, and filling Thanksgiving holiday!

One memory that will stay with me always is the Live-action He-Man Macy's Thanksgiving day parade float!! Nothing brings me back to my childhood like hearing the parade being broadcast on t.v. while I make preparations for the fun afternoon/evening ahead.

I can't believe that we're on the cusp of the year 2018 and the MOTUC line is still going strong!!

My He-Man related thanks is that New Adventures characters are still coming, and we are finally seeing figures like Dyl-a-mug and Granita! Who'd of thought?!?

Anyway, feel free to share your He-Man related thanks in the thread below... and once again, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
    OMG i remember that when i was 5 having it taped.

"You killed Captain Clown, YOU KILLED CAPTAIN CLOWN"-Joker.

Quote Originally Posted by HarryCanyon View Post
    OMG i remember that when i was 5 having it taped.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojSozt0ZlEc
    I have no memory of that but thank you for sharing! Happy Thanksgiving to one and all.

Love that old Macy's clip! Happy Thanksgiving all!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

My MOTU Thanks is that we are all here safe and (relatively, at least) happy, that MOTUC is still going (relatively) strong, and that my daughter loves playing with He-Man in our Toy Room with me.

Have a safe holiday, gang!
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2018!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

though I celebrate Thanksgiving in September on Autumnal Equinox (the real harvest) Happy Thanksgiving to all where applicable.

I still try to tune in to Macy's Thanksgiving day parade in large part to hoping to catch something as awesome as those 2 years they had He-Man floats.