Thread: Is the regular international shipping option taking more than usual?

Is the regular international shipping option taking more than usual?

This question is for the international fans. I just received Castaspella after a long wait, and spirit of Hordak took almost two months to arrive. Is it just my bad luck or the regular international shipping is taking more than usual? At this rate I would be receiving the Jet Sled in November. Usually it takes one month for the figures to arrive here. (South America)

Anybody else has a similar issue? Thanks!

Haven't had that kind of issues since early 2012. All my packages this year have arrived in 2-5 weeks.

- Joni -
    "My grandfather had a saying: 'Good news can wait. Bad news will refuse to leave.'" - Commander Susan Ivanova (Babylon 5)

Admin @ The Great Rebellion - Collector's Club
    Join our community at:
    The Great Rebellion - Collector's Club

* My MOTU memories
    * My MOTU collection images

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Same here,
    Hadn't any troubles for months now.
    It usually takes 18 to 21 days to arrive here (South of France).
    So no need to panic yet.
    I however gave a try to the DHL shipping option and wow, Breathless!
    It took only 24 hrs to arrive with a very small taxe amount to pay for 1 Jet Sled (12 euros).
    So i think that's a quite interesting step to make,in case you're some kinda impatient customer.
    Hope it helps.

Thanks for the answers!

My problem is simple, If I get something from ebay it takes 2 weeks from USA, but the matty snail shipping is terrible. Sometimes they ship to Europe and then they ship back to America. I don't know why they don't have an intermediate mail option.
    I never tried DHL, it is a bit expensive for me because the customs are 50% of the total amount.
    Anyway thanks again!

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Yeah i hear ya buddy,really.
    But i must say throughout the last few years they did improve their customer quality services.
    As you say this is quite random.
    Period when i usually have to wait a bit longer is july (summertime effect).
    End of the year too,not to mention the more you get figures the longest it takes to arrive of course.
    anyways,nothing you don't know already...Be brave my friend,another two year and the "Marry go round" will surely come to an end,
    well in a sense i suppose.
    Xoxo

From South Africa and I have given up with standard international shipping. Still waiting for webstor!!!! Guess he got caught up else where
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

master of hiphop
    Well i'm outta Toronto Canada and considered international to Matty and the only thing that is being taken is my money 50 dollar item cost me 100 after shipping and duties and yeah it takes 3-4 weeks to arrive, where my buddy from Cali just sent me a strobo shipping is cheaper and it took 4 days.. UMMMMMM i wonder
    Download!! 25% goes to help the ORG!!!!!
    http://theimpressionistz.bandcamp.co...ame-back-clean
    AGE FEEDBACK: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=128035
    album photos lots more to come: check out my profile
    my want list: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=148549
    Collection PICS:http://www.crazycollectors.de/age.html

NA mini-sub Supporter ! Arkangel's Avatar

Matty shipping getting ridiculously slow? (outside US)

Figures used to take about a month\month and half to arrive to Portugal (except for those glorious early days when it sometimes took only a week), it now takes consistently over two months for something to arrive. As of the moment i write this, me and other Portuguese customers are still waiting on the April and May orders.

What is the case in your country?

Court Magician
    I hear you from Australia!

If I get my figs in 6 weeks I am doing well, but most if the time its about 2 months.

Heroic Warrior
    It's usually 6 to 8 weeks for me to receive my MOTUC action figures in Australia.

Even longer around Christmas and New Year. It's a painful wait, but usually more than worth it!

Heroic Warrior
    Norway here, about a month or 4-5 weeks here, which is fairly normal and has been consistent, it might be a week later or so than what it was in the beginning.
    Fabulous secret powers revealed

Between 5 and 6 weeks for South Africa!!!
    Please like my cool MOTU Universe FaceBook page at:

https://www.facebook.com/browse/admi...14947855236095

Here in Italy usually 3/4 weeks.
    The gleam of the Power Sword lights your way as you enter the fantastic world of Eternia...

Still no Scorpia here in Montreal, Canada...
    "I've lost something. I don't know what it is, but I know I haven't always felt this... sedated" - Lester Burnham

I was lucky enough to get November Thanksgiving purchase today, but here in Argentina it is a completely different ball game beyond DR shipping.
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab

My feedback thread

Heroic Warrior Bender Rodríguez's Avatar
    'bout a month to 5 weeks to Mexico, any city inside the country (Mexico City, Los Cabos, Puerto Vallarta, etc.).

My Early Access figures were shipped to the UK by the slow shipping and they took around 4 weeks from what I can remember.
    10 figures I still need: 10/Peekablue, 9/Sssqueeze, 8/Lizard Man, 7/Hunga the Harpy, 6/Gwildor, 5/Filmation Clawful, 4/Mermista, 3/Tung Lashor, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

Hi, there.

Arkangel, today I received Blade (sent on April 11th - more than 2 months ago) and still waiting for the May figures (Scorpia & Battle Lion).

Did you get to receive the February figures (Glimmer & Modulok)? I'm still waiting for those but with little hope to get them since the post offices (CTT) don't know nothing about them and I still couldn't get someone from customs on the phone...