Page 53 of 186 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 4645

Thread: MOTUC Castle Grayskull Discussion Thread

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by enoch View Post
    They said they would stop in 2014.
    No, they said the Fighting Foe Men were the last one.
    MOTUC for sale:
    MOTUC Sale Items

DC, Marvel, MOTU, and TMNT for sale:
    DC Marvel MOTUC & TMNT For Sale

My feedback:
    MY FEEDBACK
    MY FEEDBACK
    MY FEEDBACK

Quote Originally Posted by Super He-Man View Post
    Wouldn't that be another concept character, which they said they were going to stop doing for now?
    Not sure it'd really be a concept. We've been told they wanted to take the cardboard pieces and make them 3D.

Heroic Warrior
    Wouldn't that be another concept character, which they said they were going to stop doing for now?
    I'm pretty sure that the subs after 2013 won't have concept characters... non-sub items could still be conceptual.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    $250? I'm out. I don't even think I can do $200 due to the pre-authorization charge, but upping the price even if it is just $50 makes it utterly impossible for me to do at all.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    Yes the price has gone up (as expected, it was always a $200 approx) add on to that the UK shipping and customs and my neice and nephew are going to find themselves short of a present or 4 each from Uncle Kev next year!

But can you imagine how much the mental cost will be to you when you see this forum filled with photos of those that have them?? I hate Zodac, had him as a kid and always left him in the toy box while the others fought, therefore he became the only figure I skipped in this line - I then spent $50 buying him on ebay after seeing the awsome pics of him with Zodak - then I bought him again cos I wanted to use him as my Karuk-Nul (pre Scareglow) - the Cosmic enforcer gone bad. then another cos he had white gloves and people boots!

So no chance I'm letting CG get away otherwise I'll spend twice as much on ebay!!
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

Snappy Threader
    I ahve done the same thing in the past before I subscribed a few years back. I skipped a few here and there, and now I have holes that only over-piced ebay can help fill. I'm in for Grayskull no matter what the price.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Oh I'm quite sure the castle will be awesome. I have never owned one. But my financial situation does not allow me to preorder it when they still have to do a pre-authorization. My first paycheck is not until Nov 30th, and I am moving into a new apartment where my rent is going up $400 a month Thanksgiving weekend.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

I don't think that would count as a "concept character" at all, because the cardboard cut out came with the original castle. Kids could actually play with it (I know i did!). The concept characters have been all production and packaging art.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Atkin View Post
    I don't think that would count as a "concept character" at all, because the cardboard cut out came with the original castle. Kids could actually play with it (I know i did!). The concept characters have been all production and packaging art.
    Agreed.

I also think the 'out of sub' is a loophole they can and will exploit as needed. The whole argument/debate was about people being forced to buy things they didn't want or hadn't heard of. Hence the new promise of '2014 being all core/A-list' characters.

Anything out of sub is fair game as you'll have a choice to buy it or not.

The spacesuit figure wouldn't be a concept. In fact, it would just be another way of enticing people and hitting home the fact that this will be the ultimate Castle Grayskull. I'll actually be surprised if the spacesuit isn't produced in "3-D".

I do think they need to declare shipping costs during pre-sale, otherwise it could be 100 dollars to some locations for all we know.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    Oh I'm quite sure the castle will be awesome. I have never owned one. But my financial situation does not allow me to preorder it when they still have to do a pre-authorization. My first paycheck is not until Nov 30th, and I am moving into a new apartment where my rent is going up $400 a month Thanksgiving weekend.
    If it matters, there won't be any pre-authorization charge. Check Matty's site.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    In the description, they said they are pre-authorizing for a zero dollar amount (just to check if the card is valid). So there shouldn't be any reason why you can't preorder.

Alright, well Grayskull has impressed me! At least, what they are planning. I can't imagine too many items that could be cut that would be a deal breaker. I've got some time to think about it, at least. I think this will finally push me to start selling off unwanted toys; I'ma save up for this bad boy.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

sculptor - fantastique JimPansen's Avatar
    Everybody has to have it! Go sell your body if necessary

Heroic Warrior
    you may need to give an arm a leg and you head.

So let's see, am I the ONLY ONE who wants a CLOTH flag instead of a sticker for Grayskull???
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

crap... no grayskull protector robot... well, I hope we at least get it later for SDCC or something to complete the castle.

What does it mean when it says your card will be charged a zero amount?

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine View Post
    What does it mean when it says your card will be charged a zero amount?
    they won't charge your card any money when you pre-order they will just check to see if it's valid, so they send a charge of zero to the credit card company to see if the card is legitimate. So you will see activity on the card but it won't be for any $$
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    So let's see, am I the ONLY ONE who wants a CLOTH flag instead of a sticker for Grayskull???
    If not, I'm sure you're just one of a few. Cloth just doesn't sit right at that scale.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Large, awesome, Castle Grayskull pictures are up!

http://www.toyark.com/news/san-diego...-details-6625/

Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

So, forgive my lazy and probably dumb question, but how do the size measurements compare to the vintage castle? Can we expect it to be the same size? Or larger?

Amazing!!! I recognize that line style Mr. Running Man!
    "A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing."

My DeviantART