Quote Originally Posted by nato View Post
I would like a CG, but I just don't feel committed to preorder before tonight's deadline. I'm pretty sure at this point that the castle will be made, but I'm not going to commit to something until I know it is 100% going to happen. So, if CG does get green-lighted after today, then I will put in my preorder. If it doesn't happen, then I just saved $300+ next year.
I'm really not trying to be rude here...but the only kind of sense this makes is non-sense. It will only got through if we reach the minimum orders, if people don't order it then the minimum orders will not be met, therefore, everyone who wants one needs to order one to give it the best chance of going through.

If you don't want one then don't order it, if you do, it really makes no sense at all to wait until after the 12th.