Page 102 of 186 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 4645

Thread: MOTUC Castle Grayskull Discussion Thread

Heroic Warrior
    Anyone have any idea what time of day they might post an update? Chances are, we might not know until tomorrow whether this is going to happen because the order page stays open until 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time. It would be great to know where we stand.

Snappy Threader
    A couple of the updates came in around 4 ish central time last week. So I am hoping we still get one today.

Gotta dig Nutnog's style. audman's Avatar
    They are probably going to forget to post it or post it at 95 percent. I would guess they don't want to kill the last minute burst if it did already cross. Tricky but highly possible. Lets just make sure we get it done.
    Highly Recommended for Fantastic Trades/sales: cayman shen, ElkThunder, Geek-man,

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by audman View Post
    They are probably going to forget to post it or post it at 95 percent. I would guess they don't want to kill the last minute burst if it did already cross. Tricky but highly possible. Lets just make sure we get it done.
    Oh yeah, I couldn't agree more. Unless they swerve prior history, we won't see a goal meeting thermometer today....

Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    Oh yeah, I couldn't agree more. Unless they swerve prior history, we won't see a goal meeting thermometer today....
    I think so too, If we really hadnt had any movement over the weekend there would be some dire notice,etc. I think in this case no news is good news (knocks on wood, throws salt over shoulder, breaks Taylor Swift album )

Heroic Warrior
    I probably already know the answer to this, but if the preorder goes through and we get a Castle next year is it possible that it could be shipped early if ready? In other words could it ship in October if it was ready or would they still wait until December?

Let's get Crita in MOTUC! The All American's Avatar
    Only hours left! I hope the last fence sitters make the jump of faith tonight! We need you

Please, Skeletor begs you, he needs to finally conquer the Castle And how cool would it be to have Scare Glow's key unlock that back door, perhaps? And Castle Grayskullman and that statue King Grayskull needs a home to rest. And the Sorceress and Zoar. What about Webstor climbing the castle, only to be stopped by He-Man? Or a battle between Man-At-Arms and Beast Man outside the jawbridge? We can do it!

I have faith that this will the Four Horsemen's finest piece of all time. And likely, with the low run, it'll be one of the top after market items. There are so many reasons to get this castle. The cost is ridiculous, yes, but it'll only get worse. This is our last shot for a somewhat reasonably priced castle. There are no more $50 castles anymore. If we can make Castle Grayskull happen, then Snake Mountain could be next. Or the Fright Zone!?! So close, let's do this!

I just saw those new pic on the front page. Yay, He-man on Battle Cat can easily fit in the front doorway!! There is a LOT of headroom in that jawbridge entrance way!

I like how Mekanek is looking around the ledge....
    "Everything comes to he who waits."

Quote Originally Posted by The All American View Post
    Only hours left! I hope the last fence sitters make the jump of faith tonight! We need you

...to be exact.

So close I can taste it... and it tastes like... amazing...

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post

http://he-man.org/assets/images/home...gures_full.jpg

huh..... hmm.. ya know.. that gives me an idea. Perhaps we can request toy guru to see if they can add in a slot for the "flight stands" to plug into the top levels... as Buzzoff looks cool flyign above the castle like that.

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post

http://he-man.org/assets/images/home...gures_full.jpg
    Wow-ee! All of those figures look so... at home hanging around Castle Grayskull! Well DUH!

Okay fence sitters there are no Atheists in this foxhole. Just like with the 2013 subs WE NEED YOUR VOTE! Please go for it. It's been said so many times and so much better- we are all in this together and every last vote for Grayskull is needed. Without all of us this doesn't happen. And that particular outcome is unacceptable.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

Well, I came around to ordering one, thanks to Mike the Drummer's kind offer. Unfortunately I first I got some creditcard validation error and now I get this:

Checkout
    Server Error

Error:

We are unable to process your request at this time. Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience.

Error Number: SYS_000003

Any help ?
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by The All American View Post

Please, Skeletor begs you, he needs to finally conquer the Castle And how cool would it be to have Scare Glow's key unlock that back door, perhaps? And Castle Grayskullman and that statue King Grayskull needs a home to rest. And the Sorceress and Zoar. What about Webstor climbing the castle, only to be stopped by He-Man? Or a battle between Man-At-Arms and Beast Man outside the jawbridge? We can do it!

I have faith that this will the Four Horsemen's finest piece of all time. And likely, with the low run, it'll be one of the top after market items. There are so many reasons to get this castle. The cost is ridiculous, yes, but it'll only get worse. This is our last shot for a somewhat reasonably priced castle. There are no more $50 castles anymore. If we can make Castle Grayskull happen, then Snake Mountain could be next. Or the Fright Zone!?! So close, let's do this!
    All American you are so right. Such play possibilities. Let's not forget our POP friends who could then defend Grayskull with She-Ra and Bow from Hordak and Catra.... Or our NA fan friends who can protect Grayskull with Flipshot against Optikk, Slush Head and Karatti....... Or our 200x fans who can protect Grayskull with Fisto vs. Marzo Or our Classics Friends who can protect Grayskull with He-Ro vs. King Hiss Or our evil friends who can take over Grayskull with Skeletor, Hordak or Hiss.

I'm the bad guy. Stinkor's Only Fan's Avatar

You think Castle Grayskull will happen?

I preordered mine, what do you think? Did you order 1 or more, or is it a lost cause?

I'm curious and hopeful at the same time to see if the goal gets reached. What say you good people?

Heroic Warrior
    All American you are so right. Such play possibilities. Let's not forget our POP friends who could then defend Grayskull with She-Ra and Bow from Hordak and Catra.... Or our NA fan friends who can protect Grayskull with Flipshot against Optikk, Slush Head and Karatti....... Or our 200x fans who can protect Grayskull with Fisto vs. Marzo Or our Classics Friends who can protect Grayskull with He-Ro vs. King Hiss Or our evil friends who can take over Grayskull with Skeletor, Hordak or Hiss.
    I would love if the flight stands could plug into the 'removable minoret' hole on top of the crown....

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    I would love if the flight stands could plug into the 'removable minoret' hole on top of the crown....
    I Agree, I am actually REALLY hoping that they will fit, as I want to place Stratos or someone flying over the castle now after seeing that image.

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    That's really a great idea. At least have them fit (other than just sitting on the top floor) somewhere.....Cool idea.

At this point ToyGuru should just come out and say exactly how many more we need. Regardless, I think we got close enough to greenlight the project. It would be stupid of Mattel to turn down all that money.

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by mrguardia View Post
    At this point ToyGuru should just come out and say exactly how many more we need. Regardless, I think we got close enough to greenlight the project. It would be stupid of Mattel to turn down all that money.
    I agree. He won't come out and say, but we have got to be so close by now. I mean that meter was last Friday I believe, and it probably didn't even include Friday's numbers. If it is close, they won't turn it down.

I agree. He won't come out and say, but we have got to be so close by now. I mean that meter was last Friday I believe, and it probably didn't even include Friday's numbers. If it is close, they won't turn it down.
    "ROUGHLY" using what is posted here "per mark on the thermomerter per day" [which is roughly 50 orders listed on the ORG's preorder thread ALONE, to also represent ppl who dont post] we would need 96 more orders to hit 100% of the minimum.

But we still have BigBadToyStore's order to yet be placed. So I figure we will hit around 95% after their order is placed unless they order 100 or more.

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by Replikor View Post
    "ROUGHLY" using what is posted here "per mark on the thermomerter per day" [which is roughly 50 orders listed on the ORG's preorder thread ALONE, to also represent ppl who dont post] we would need 96 more orders to hit 100% of the minimum.

But we still have BigBadToyStore's order to yet be placed. So I figure we will hit around 95% after their order is placed unless they order 100 or more.
    i feel confident Rep.

Only about 8 hours left!! I have already pre-ordered 12 , but if the .Org reaches 715 before I go to sleep tonight I will purchase a couple more to help the cause.
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

Heroic Warrior
    I think it is going to happen. I feel really good. I didn't around Saturday morning but seeing how many have been ordered I feel filled with hope. I think we may even have a big spike that shoots us past the goal like what happened with the subscription over the Summer.

Heroic Warrior
    I didn't order any.

Do I think it's a lost cause? Yes.

Now with that said I hope it reaches it's goal. Just wish they did a bit better job of keeping it updated.