Page 115 of 186 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,875 of 4645

Thread: MOTUC Castle Grayskull Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    That's magnificent! ...and you know, it's about the same size as Mattel's Castle Grayskull. The difference is the rock base. If the rock base wasn't there, the door could be that size. Man...I'm probably going to dream about that door tonight.
    Agreed....Comparing both pictures, I don't see much overall size difference:

2013toyfair_motuc_castle-grayskull01_full.jpg394936_10150468514512011_125895402_n.jpg

if they keep the same castle size, extend the door a bit, and then add the rock base...I think it will be perfect (from the outside )

Heroic Warrior Wundar_Grayskull's Avatar
    Can someone who has Pre-Ordered Castle Grayskull please tell me if there was a dollar amount charged to your account?

Widget
    No, there wasn't. Not a single cent.

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    I found the castle really beautiful, that s normal cause was sculpted by 4H.
    But I am a bit disapointed by the size. I would have loved a castle with an entrance enough big to let enter he-man on his battle cat.
    However I could accept this size, IF THEY FIX THE ENTRANCE PROBLEM.
    He-man's head touching the teeth of the jaw is really ridiculous...

************************************************** ************************************************** ******
    JUST TAKE A LOOK on this poll and you can see with only the problem of the entrance resolved the castle would be absolutely perfect.

************************************************** ************************************************** ******
    Here is the link with pics :

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...stle-Grayskull
    Last edited by bObA_fEtt_Ox; February 13, 2013 at 08:50am.
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> CA Heroic warriors He-man/Teela/Ramman 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> CA Evil Warriors Skeletor/Faker/Beastman 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> US Evil horde Hordak/Leech/Mantenna 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

If the door stays the same I will probably keep it close at all times, watching the awesome door details is better than a hobbit-like entrance .

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
    He-man's head touching the teeth of the jaw is really ridiculous...
    Is his head actually touching the teeth in any picture we've seen? The one's Ive seen have him standing IN FRONT of the doorway, not in it (you can tell by the position of his feet). Is it just like the folks who insisted Fisto's head scraped the ceiling inside because of the angled shots they were looking at, wheras the straight on shots show some (not a lot, but some) actual clearance?
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

There is clearance. His head is not touching the teeth.
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

Just noticed a little something--in the b-sheets, the little gargoyle that was attached to the vintage elevator was shown, perched on a window. I was a bit disappointed that we didn't see it inside the castle at TF, but looking at the pics on the org, it appears to be actually sculpted in the wall, over the window.

Here's a better look at how he-man fits in the doorway. Starting time at 4:45

Youtube URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qCH93LeNMg

Looks awesome!!!
    I will NEVER believe that Mermista beheaded Mer-Man! You sit on a throne of lies.... and smell of beef and cheese, bio writer!!!!

They made it smaller!?

God, He-Man can barely walk out without scalping himself.
    Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC
    & not so funny Fan Fic: War of Attrition
    Trade feedback & WANTED: Bow/SLL style boots!

Ok before i start I absolutely love how this playset looks. However, having to angle the figures, that it was made for, to get them through the door is NOT acceptable. If that is the case I'll use the 200X castle and save the money for the 2 I've offered. I personally don't mind losing accessories to keep it large, but the door issues need addressed before it goes to production. If not, there are several figures who will not fit through the door at all really. Castaspella and Draego-Man are a fee that come to mind that will truly need manipulated to pass through. I mean other people besides He-Man are going to be used with this toy. I Really hope Mattel does something to fix the problem...

I belive someone should start a thread about or demand very early. for a version two, CG. everything fan demanded, and made acording to our votes. if not im sure we can all bad mouth mattell very badly, for a while. because while very litte things bother me. makeing a mockery out of Castle Grayskull hits a nerve. and I know my voice is'int heard very loudly. more or less.

but they can not do this we better tell these guys to give us a rocking CG or go home your job is done your fired.I swear the are trying to kick in the apockalypse early or something. because your not only &$%@ me off your &$%@* the Gods off be warned we must all band together in these dark times, and tell mattell we don't want this CG.

while they will be partying, with all the profits probley laughing at us. ha ha hee he man by the power of CG. while there sitting in there jaqusies, sipping champane!! it is time to revolt people its not going down like this. why dont we just tell them to go right back to the drawing borde im telling ya im fumeing.

@scott metzger and @jonwes : Did you see the link I posted ? Or are you blind ?

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...stle-Grayskull

Just in case :

jawbridgeproblem.jpg

Now tell me the he-man's head is not touching the teeth... and he-man is not just under the door cause he couldn't stand up...

There is clearance...
    Last edited by bObA_fEtt_Ox; February 14, 2013 at 09:02am.

If they have to cut parts when they cost out the castle it better be the windraider stand. The windraider came with a stand. I don't need a floor section base for it also. I ordered 3 castles. i don't want to have to buy 3 add on packs for important things.

also, why is the prison not under the trap door?
    Support the 2015 Subscription Video

Action Figure Adventures: a blog about toys and everything related to them. Check out our stop motion animated series featuring 80's and 90's toys.

Boba - No, I've just seen other pics. There's space above his head. Unless you're talking about the one longer tooth there? Well... uh... just don't try to wedge him directly under there? The point is he can fit through with hunching over. It's just barely... but he can. Not saying that's great. But there is a little space over his head which means he can fit through just fine. As I said before, however, it won't be great for people like Teela who are taller.

Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

Starchild needs some love Morningstar's Avatar
    TG or Mattel, you must reduce the base where the door opens, not only to increase the height, but also to aviod having a big step inside the Castle when the door is open. It's a design solution that every door of this kind have. It is so simple!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Morningstar; February 14, 2013 at 10:27am.

Quote Originally Posted by Morningstar View Post
    TG or Mattel, you must reduce the base where the door opens, not only to increase the height, but also to aviod having a big step inside the Castle when the door is open. It's a design solution that every door of this kind have. It is so simple!!!!!!!!!
    Wouldn't that require a taller door to fit the larger entrance? By lowering the base they might need to create a new sculpt for the jawbridge.

Starchild needs some love Morningstar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketPunch View Post
    Wouldn't that require a taller door to fit the larger entrance? By lowering the base they might need to create a new sculpt for the jawbridge.

Yes, only requiered a taller door. With so little work they could improved so much the Castle. Please TG hear me!

FWIW I think on any version of the castle it looks better with the jaw bridge closed. Seeing into the castle kind of destroys the illusion that it's a real castle. And with the jaw bridge closed it looks plenty tall enough with a figure in front of it.

Not that I don't think they should make the opening bigger. They should and I imagine they will tweak it slightly. But I don't think this is the huge deal some people are making of it.

Last edited by Lich Leech; February 14, 2013 at 02:03pm.
    By the ancients!!!

Lich Leech feedback thread

Shera's secret heartthrob oulala's Avatar
    Moving away from that door size issue... What's the OFFICIAL word in regards to the interior walls of the castle? Are they going to remain as it is - i.e. these smooth panels of plastic? - it looks really really custom-esque. They should really have textured parts with stones. The 200x castle was really nice inside, it had a lot of eyecatching details and I assumed that the new castle would top that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emiliano View Post
    The harsh reality is that the Horde were originally intended for POP, and they have always been intended for POP. Filmation developed the characters for the POP cartoon. It's a fact.

It's the same size , One picture he's standing on the trap door which is preety thick a door - the other the door is shut - at ground level it's perfect - it display's better with the door up anyways, I'm just glad they made this green monster

Agree , they should reduce the base and then will be perfect !

I still cant believe we get CG , so excited ! I'm countin down the days, november better come fast !
    "The most powerful man in the universe..."
    "Where hope seems lost..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."
    Whats next ?

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    Boba - No, I've just seen other pics. There's space above his head. Unless you're talking about the one longer tooth there? Well... uh... just don't try to wedge him directly under there? The point is he can fit through with hunching over. It's just barely... but he can. Not saying that's great. But there is a little space over his head which means he can fit through just fine. As I said before, however, it won't be great for people like Teela who are taller.

http://cdn.toyark.com/news/attach/2/...1360530283.jpg
    Jonwes, you forgot that on this pic he-man is a bit advanced and not just under the teeth.
    If he was under the teeth he would touch them for sure and maybe couldn't be placed at the doorstep.
    And sincerely even the pic you show, that s ridiculous. .. They have to increase the size of the door and just sculpt a new jawbridge.
    Take a look on the pic posted by Joeycruel just changed a bit by photoshop and that s a big big difference !

here is the link : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...stle-Grayskull

They could take a cue from the facade on the 30th DVD box set. It has the big stone base, but the bottom of the door is at about the bottom of the base.
    By the ancients!!!

Lich Leech feedback thread