Page 156 of 186 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166 ... LastLast
Results 3,876 to 3,900 of 4645

Thread: MOTUC Castle Grayskull Discussion Thread

Still trying to figure out why they aren't making some sort of disc to put over the hole where the Wind Raider and Sky Sled stand will plug in. It's gonna look dumb without it. We don't need it to "plug" into the slot, just drop in and cover it.
    Take it easy,
    Drew

Looking for: deals on MOTUC Roboto, King He-Man, Meckaneck, Zoar (from Sorceress) and more!
    Have to trade: A couple MOTU vintage, GIJOE (vintage 3.75 inch and 25th Anniversary figures and vehicles), Star Wars, Transformers (movie line), and Marvel Universe and a few Marvel Legends, plus MORE!.

darthdrew13's B/S/T

Quote Originally Posted by darthdrew13 View Post
    Still trying to figure out why they aren't making some sort of disc to put over the hole where the Wind Raider and Sky Sled stand will plug in. It's gonna look dumb without it. We don't need it to "plug" into the slot, just drop in and cover it.
    I expect most people (myself included) will display their Castle without the WR taking up the floor space.

I'm going to be sculpting and casting a grate that fits into that hole if one is not provided.
    Contact BadVermin for all your customs and repaints.

Heroic Warrior
    Put a Grayskull stand on it

Quote Originally Posted by BadVermin View Post
    I expect most people (myself included) will display their Castle without the WR taking up the floor space.

I'm going to be sculpting and casting a grate that fits into that hole if one is not provided.
    PM or e-mail me if you do! I'll want one!
    Take it easy,
    Drew

Looking for: deals on MOTUC Roboto, King He-Man, Meckaneck, Zoar (from Sorceress) and more!
    Have to trade: A couple MOTU vintage, GIJOE (vintage 3.75 inch and 25th Anniversary figures and vehicles), Star Wars, Transformers (movie line), and Marvel Universe and a few Marvel Legends, plus MORE!.

darthdrew13's B/S/T

Well I just got off the phone trying to cancel my pre-order. They have no record of it and I can't find it listed on the my orders page.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

Quote Originally Posted by evenflow View Post
    Well I just got off the phone trying to cancel my pre-order. They have no record of it and I can't find it listed on the my orders page.
    Wow strange? When is the last day to cancel? I wonder so when we preordered the castle a few months back did they charge us anything like a Non ref unable down payment or processing fee? Is there a thread or link on how to cancel the castle?

Quote Originally Posted by evenflow View Post
    That worries me

I don't want to lose out on the cheaper price. . I hope my order is still in their system.
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

I'd think as long as you have the e-mail confirming the order they would let you reinstitute it. I mean, I know it's Digital River but still.

A lot of us found out, that even though we ordered the Filmation sub, matty had no record of it. Even my order conformation number couldn't be found in their system. Scary stuff.

They reinstated my sub after a few attempts at contacting them, but, as was mentioned above...I would hate to lose the lower price on Grayskull because Digital River is a poorly run company.

Well, DR does have a knack for finding new and usual ways of screwing things up! But all I know is I have my order number and confirmation e-mail and I WILL get Grayskull for $250.00

Has anyone updated their credit card info with DR for the castle preorder? the card i used for the pre-order expires at the end of the month. Any advice would be much appreciated. !
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Is there a link on how to cancel my castle? I order two and now just want one. Do I just call them? Or is there a special process? Do I get charge any fees if I cancel? Thanks for any info.

Heroic Warrior
    Also, when is the deadline? I know it was sometime in August.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Also, when is the deadline? I know it was sometime in August.
    Not sure but I cancelled my preorder on Friday. Not worth it IMO. Heard stuff at Power-Con, NYTF, and on RGD that did not happen.
    Jeremy Soronen
    My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    That worries me

I don't want to lose out on the cheaper price. . I hope my order is still in their system.
    I've never had a problem with them so far..but knowing my luck......it'll be interesting to see what happens in november. If they screw this up, can you imagine the complaints?
    Geek Media -
    http://www.youtube.com/NTV1978

Geek Media Abridged - Packing Protons
    http://www.youtube.com/WPLJTV

Quote Originally Posted by thehorde View Post
    Has anyone updated their credit card info with DR for the castle preorder? the card i used for the pre-order expires at the end of the month. Any advice would be much appreciated. !
    You are going to have to call Matty and have them change the order. This happened to me for July's shipment with Filmation. My card expired after I preordered the Filmation subscription, but DR still charged the card with the expiration date causing it to fail, and my bank thought it was fraud and deactivated the card. And I did update my expiration date for the regular sub and that went through fine AFTER I had to get my card reactivated by the bank.

So, when your Grayskull castle gets charged, they will use the expired card info instead of the updated info, because of the date the order was purchased. If you don't call them to fix it....I guarantee your order won't go through.

I have to call them on this as well.
    Keep The "Classicized" 200x Heads in MOTUC!

Matty Savings For the Year because of No DOS Purchases: $210

Quote Originally Posted by Lookie View Post
    Not sure but I cancelled my preorder on Friday. Not worth it IMO. Heard stuff at Power-Con, NYTF, and on RGD that did not happen.
    How did you cancel? Just call with order number? Any fees charged for canceling this?

Quote Originally Posted by mac&cheesier View Post
    How did you cancel? Just call with order number? Any fees charged for canceling this?
    You can probably email it here: https://www.mattycollector.com/store...S&SiteID=matty

There is a subject line that says "Cancel Order"

There should not be any fees. Toyguru said that you have the right to cancel until August 30th.
    Keep The "Classicized" 200x Heads in MOTUC!

Matty Savings For the Year because of No DOS Purchases: $210

You'd think they would open the pre-orders again after SDCC...?
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Force View Post
    The height is 25" (not including the flagpole) and it is 26" by 30" wide.
    THanks, that's what I needed to know!
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Quote Originally Posted by mac&cheesier View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nato View Post
    You can probably email it here: https://www.mattycollector.com/store...S&SiteID=matty

There is a subject line that says "Cancel Order"

There should not be any fees. Toyguru said that you have the right to cancel until August 30th.
    I emailed them to cancel using that link. The funny part is that when you put your order # in, it cannot find it, but if you use the order lookup it can. Digital River's system is a complete joke. That is why they cannot combine shipping on things like EA. Horrible overseas programmers. They emailed me to ask why I was cancelling and I basically told them it is not as advertised (I could have said because I wanted to), but (a small part of me) hoped that maybe they would actually use the feedback for something.
    Jeremy Soronen
    My Collection

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    I am satisfied with the castle grayskull since they increased the entrance.
    Just hope all accessories will be included ( except weapons rack since already sold )
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED :

>>>>> Canadian He-man/Teela/Ramman <<<<<
    >>>>> Canadian Skeletor/Faker/Beastman <<<<<

Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Force View Post
    The height is 25" (not including the flagpole) and it is 26" by 30" wide.
    So....

If what you are saying is true...the castle is actually larger in volume to the B-sheet?

Height (not including flagpole) on the B-sheet was 25.425" (a tad shorter)
    Width on the B-sheet was 26.060" x 28.300"

Are you positive on those dimensions or just guessing?

Quote Originally Posted by thehorde View Post
    I Won't let my wife get a new card until after this ships because I'm not willing to lose the cheap price. I am terrified they will do something wrong and poof no more cross sell poster and I'm paying $50 for 2 castles.

To break up the conversation a little...

Check out these "behind the scenes" videos. I know this is the Four Horsemen's Power Lords page, so you'll get a little of their other projects in there, but there's a bit on how intense it got for Shane and Owen to cast up the Castle!

Fun stuff!

http://www.powerlordsreturn.com
    Scroll down, watch the "Severed finger" one first, You'll see castings, and molds and the original sculpt of the castle in pieces from the casting process... then you can choose to watch the top video, just hanging out with Shane, OR jump right to the second video (roughly 7 min. long) and listen to Shane recount the casting process for the castle.

On the topic of finding your original Grayskull order... I put my order # and password in and it didn't find it.
    However, looking on my subscription page and finding the order in my Order History... It's still there and classified as "order submitted" still. I'm gonna hope that's good news that my order is still in the system.
    Last edited by Baena; August 5, 2013 at 03:08pm.
    We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. -George Bernard Shaw
    Nate Baertsch Illustration Blog