Page 169 of 183 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,225 of 4571

Thread: MOTUC Castle Grayskull Discussion Thread

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JDubya88788 View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked before....

Castle Grayskull Deluxe Accessory Set from Icon Heroes - Is this for the actual playset or is this for the statue? It doesnt really clarify...
    THat would be an incredibly cool add-on for the MOTUC castle, but it would require me likely building an addition on to the house for it to fit. Given just how incredible that would look, though, it might just be worth it.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

I'd want a Grayskull Part 2 released first...
    The right side and back of Grayskull that connects and closes up the castle. With all new play features and rooms and such... Wouldn't that be fun?
    We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. -George Bernard Shaw
    Nate Baertsch Illustration Blog

Nate, that is exactly why I wish we had third party creations to the extent Transformers does.
    Darth Pardus

Classic Want list: Stinkor shield, Extendar, Snake Face, Snout Spout, Snake mountain bridge and net, Fright Fighter, Talon fighter radar dish, jetsled, tower tools, cliff climber, scuba attack, turbodactyl, bionatops, tyrantosaur, and Eternia

Quote Originally Posted by Baena View Post
    I'd want a Grayskull Part 2 released first...
    The right side and back of Grayskull that connects and closes up the castle. With all new play features and rooms and such... Wouldn't that be fun?
    Yes!!! It could have the slab where Teela was placed by skeletor and beast man in the mini comic. It could have the Sorceress's lab, her magic mirror, the gateway to Etheria and/or the door to the room of power like in the golden books.
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Imp, Filmation Hordak, Sweet Bee, Arrow, NA She-Ra, Spinnerella, Mermista, Gwildor, Tung Lasher, Ninjor, Lizard Man, Dragstor, Huntara, ... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Quote Originally Posted by JDubya88788 View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked before....

Castle Grayskull Deluxe Accessory Set from Icon Heroes - Is this for the actual playset or is this for the statue? It doesnt really clarify...
    It is for the statue... sadly. I would LOVE a point dread for the castle.
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Yes!!! It could have the slab where Teela was placed by skeletor and beast man in the mini comic. It could have the Sorceress's lab, her magic mirror, the gateway to Etheria and/or the door to the room of power like in the golden books.
    Love it! There's so much more that can be put into the Castle of Castles!
    We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. -George Bernard Shaw

Serving the Universe DennyCrane's Avatar
    Do we have final confirmation on the production colors of the castle? I've seen shades anywhere from vintage green to an imo much nicer clay blue-gray (it is called GRAYskull after all) and of course the day-glo pre-pro colors, but yet to get the final word. I'd rather not have to wait until orders are ready to charge as I'm currently waffling whether to just go with the Icons. The addition of Snake Mountain really makes that an attractive runner-up. Plus if you put the statue far enough away from a display, the illusion is there
    Shop toys, action figures, hobbies, comics, gifts & more at DC Collectibles Holiday Sale -
    #Buy2Get1Free69 Free Shipping. See details:
    http://shopdccollectiblesonline.com

Get Social for latest news, product update, sales:
    Twitter
    Facebook
    Pinterest
    *Org Members: Email your board name for an extra discount.

Quote Originally Posted by DennyCrane View Post
    Do we have final confirmation on the production colors of the castle? I've seen shades anywhere from vintage green to an imo much nicer clay blue-gray (it is called GRAYskull after all) and of course the day-glo pre-pro colors, but yet to get the final word. I'd rather not have to wait until orders are ready to charge as I'm currently waffling whether to just go with the Icons. The addition of Snake Mountain really makes that an attractive runner-up. Plus if you put the statue far enough away from a display, the illusion is there
    Actually, the last time I saw it, it was yellow and pink

Crystal Moonbeam & Shezar The All American's Avatar
    New video....

Widget
    I'm really sad i started collecting this line after they put up the pre-order for this. I really am hoping to snag this on a day of sale type situation!!

SEIEN

Aggggggh! It's so beautiful and amazing. And HUGE. I want it now!

Glad I got 2. Can't wait
    Lipster Heroic Warrior

I Love Filmation Variants TUC138's Avatar
    By The Power Of Sorceress !!!!!!!!!!!!

Skeletor tries to flush Sorceress to the bottom, but she outsmarts & trashes him down by using her staff !!!!
    THE BIGGEST, BADDEST SUPPORTER OF VARIANTS IN MOTUC..... JUST BEHIND MGM THAT IS !!

LOOSE & INCOMPLETE UNNAMED ONE/GORPO FOR SALE !

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    It's gorgeous. I'm SO happy that Mattel listened to all the fan feedback about the Castle. I'm tearing up because it looks so good! The paint job is fantastic and DOES look very close to the 4H prototype paint job. The characters have a good amount of head clearance in the entrance and every level, we still got a ton of accessories, which I WAS worried may be cut, but they're still there! It is a very slight bummer the throne can't be removed. I was thinking about having 2 for Queen Marlena and King Randor, but that's okay. Everything is done SO well with Castle Grayskull, I really can't nit-pick on such a minor detail. I can't wait for this to arrive!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Royal Eternian Borough of Macduff, Scotland
    Really enjoyed the video, especially the Skeletor and Sorceress part and I'm absolutely blown away by how awesome the castle looks. I'm lucky enough to be getting one of these and I cannot wait! It's THE ultimate playset!
    Hoping that the MOTUC line lives on long enough so everyone can get what they want.

I Love Filmation Variants TUC138's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    It's gorgeous. I'm SO happy that Mattel listened to all the fan feedback about the Castle. I'm tearing up because it looks so good! The paint job is fantastic and DOES look very close to the 4H prototype paint job. The characters have a good amount of head clearance in the entrance and every level, we still got a ton of accessories, which I WAS worried may be cut, but they're still there! It is a very slight bummer the throne can't be removed. I was thinking about having 2 for Queen Marlena and King Randor, but that's okay. Everything is done SO well with Castle Grayskull, I really can't nit-pick on such a minor detail. I can't wait for this to arrive!

I agree with you ! I was one of those guys who were not happy about the change in size. Thankfully, the beauty of CG has made me get over that !! I must admit that I am fine with its current size. And I am so glad that the pawn is now removable. Overall, I am delighted with CG !

I honestly cant wait for this !!
    THE BIGGEST, BADDEST SUPPORTER OF VARIANTS IN MOTUC..... JUST BEHIND MGM THAT IS !!

LOOSE & INCOMPLETE UNNAMED ONE/GORPO FOR SALE !

GEEZE that thing is amazing! Functional AND a great display base for all the figures. Perfect. Just perfect.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Watching Scott play with the castle made everything worth it :-)

OKAY. Is there anybody who ordered it who lives near Bay Area, California? And may I come over and photograph it for a Life In Plastic review?

Heroic Warrior
    Looks great, but bless him, old TG needs to relax and enjoy himself, I thought he was going to tear the floor out when the Sorceress didn't go though, I guess he starts to panic about all the complaints he thinks he'll get about figures not fitting through,

Looks great and I'm happy for those that love it but it still doesn't look $300 great to me, which is a blessing as now I have no regrets not preordering one!.

Heroic Warrior
    when does this finally ship out?

Quote Originally Posted by hordeall View Post
    when does this finally ship out?
    Did you watch the video? He says at the end.

Begins shipping in mid-late November, all the way through December.
    They will TRY to ship in order of when you pre-ordered it, but there are no guarantees that it will arrive at Christmas.

It sounds to me like these are so big to ship, they have to come in groups.

I'm VERY excited for this! This is the point of the line. I only bought the figures as decorations/accessories for my CASTLE!

So pumped for CG! It looks fantastic.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Way to Go Club Etheria!

My first impression of seeing this video was noticing the paint applications. They look amazing. I can't wait to see this thing in person. Now bring on Snake Mountain!