Page 88 of 186 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,200 of 4645

Thread: MOTUC Castle Grayskull Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ADPriceless View Post
    While the foam mock-up was helpful to judge the scale/size - it was the blank insides that didn't convince me. Like you suggested a 3D rendering or something like that may have pushed me over the edge.

Paying people's shipping is definitely going above and beyond the call of duty!!

We are Mattel. Lower your pants and surrender your wallets. We will add your financial distinctiveness to our own. Your cash flow will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

... lol, sorry couldnt resist.

Quote Originally Posted by Replikor View Post
    We are Mattel. Lower your pants and surrender your wallets. We will add your financial distinctiveness to our own. Your cash flow will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

... lol, sorry couldnt resist.
    LMAO!
    Last edited by Clawful Ofit; November 7, 2012 at 10:23am. Reason: typo, my old nemesis
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

Heroic Warrior
    Guys, is it normal that I can't change the nnumber of Grayskulls I want? I need two, but when I try to change the quantity from '1' to '2' it doesn't work for some reason. Does one need to order them seperately? Please let me know, gang! Cheers,

robin

If you are an international customer you probably have to order each Grayskull separately. I don't think there's any way they can ship multiple Grayskulls internationally without going over the package dimension restrictions.

Quote Originally Posted by onthoofder View Post
    Guys, is it normal that I can't change the nnumber of Grayskulls I want? I need two, but when I try to change the quantity from '1' to '2' it doesn't work for some reason. Does one need to order them seperately? Please let me know, gang! Cheers,

robin
    try refreshing your browser an clearing your temp files an trying the order page again.

Snappy Threader
    Rep, hopefully the meter will rise a few ticks for the update today. I just did number 2, but it prob won't be on the meter for a day or two. Not like my one extra will move the meter much, but hey, every vote counts right?

Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    Rep, hopefully the meter will rise a few ticks for the update today. I just did number 2, but it prob won't be on the meter for a day or two. Not like my one extra will move the meter much, but hey, every vote counts right?
    I am keepin my fingers crossed here Iron that it does move at LEAST 1 mark per day now then jumps 2 or 3 on last day...

Heroic Warrior
    Yeah I am waiting until the last day myself...I need the funds there first.

Quote Originally Posted by Jun-Yor View Post
    Yeah I am waiting until the last day myself...I need the funds there first.
    how come? You dont get charged anything to preorder. its a $0 charge. not even shipping up front Jun.

Snappy Threader
    I am keepin my fingers crossed here Iron that it does move at LEAST 1 mark per day now then jumps 2 or 3 on last day...
    I believe that would be a safe bet Rep......it's gotta happen...right?

how come? You dont get charged anything to preorder. its a $0 charge. not even shipping up front Jun.
    This is exactly what I think is the problem. People don't realize that it's a $0 charge to preorder. Just preorder and save up until you are billed!

You just did number 2..teehee.

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by orbles View Post
    You just did number 2..teehee.
    Haha, oh wow, I should have thought that out a bit before I typed that in there......haha.

UPDATE:
    Thermometer is up one more mark today...

That should place us firmly at 75% now, with a few days left. At this current rate we are gaining marks, we would need 8 days to hit the minimum goal..
    Last edited by Replikor; November 7, 2012 at 05:01pm.

Cool graphic with them all side by side.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

We have 8 ticks left and 5 days. That is a great sign IMO. I bet on Monday we have the thermometer almost completely full if not full

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKULL View Post
    Just my thoughts here.....I think Mattel has already green lighted this project. I think we may have already hit the goal....I t is not in Mattel interest to show the thermometer at goal point today. They want to "Milk It". It makes perfect business sense. I forecast that they will move it up a "tick" a day....and then finally on the last day...BOOM!!! They want to keep the fans on the edge....to possibly order more than 1.....the more they make the more money for their shareholders. Then continuing the pre order until january will appeal to those that know it is a sure thing and they too will order one. More castles....More money......It is economics here...plain and simple.....Just a thought BUT.... if they were truly at the mark that they show.....they would be nervous TOYGURU would be making a new video...(begging video) like the 2013 subs to get people to buy. I also truly believe there is also a large portion of people who ware waiting for the last day. 11/12 that is to pre order. they will throw their order in the ring maybe only one castle....each but each one counts. just my two cents.....your thoughts?????

as i indicated yesterday.....my forecast so far is correct ....1 tick a day closer to our goal......

BBTS Probably hasn't placed their Castle Order on Matty yet since they still have it up for preorder on their site. They will probably place their order by the 10th or 11th and that might push the thermometer up quite a bit if not hit the goal.

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    BBTS Probably hasn't placed their Castle Order on Matty yet since they still have it up for preorder on their site. They will probably place their order by the 10th or 11th and that might push the thermometer up quite a bit if not hit the goal.
    That's one of the things I am counting on heavily mjw41.....

That's one of the things I am counting on heavily mjw41.....
    well, I PRAY that BBTS orders BEFORE the deadline... an that they wont wait till after the 12th

Oh, we are getting so close! I cant wait for Monday to see the final graphic and hopefully we make it!

Quote Originally Posted by orbles View Post
    Oh, we are getting so close! I cant wait for Monday to see the final graphic and hopefully we make it!
    Probably won't be until Tuesday.
    "I SHALL WARN YOU BUT ONCE, EVIL ONE--SPEAK TO ME THE TRUTH 'ERE MY BATTLE AXE FINDS A PLACE TO REST 'TWIXT YOUR FOWL EYES!" -He-Man.

Castle Grayksull Pre-Order Commercial

YES!!! YESSS!!! FINALLY!!!! ROTFLOL

Thank You Guys!!!

Liked! Shared on Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    How many can they possibly be selling? They are selling it for $120.00 more than Matty and it is STILL for sale on Matty. Makes no sense why they would go to BBTS.