4) King Miro 200x
8) Master Sebrian
Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
If you had to chose the lineup of 2017 CC figures without "Shera" characters in the running, and are availible now (movie characters, asfar as we know, are not, same with marvel star comic characters) who would you choose, heres my lineup. Also take a look at the 2017 poll results here on the org
1. Lodar (Vintage Mini comic)
2. Master Sebrian (jetlag)
3. Hoove (Mutants)
4. Artilla (GG)
5. Lady Slither (New Mini Comics)
6. Captain Miro (200x)
7. Enchantress (filmation)
8. Evil Robot (prototype)
4) King Miro 200x
8) Master Sebrian
Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
Harken the coming of Tuskador!!
New List of Most wanted figures: Dylamug, Quakke, Lizzor, King Miro, Granita, Sagitar, Hawke, Artilla, Hoove, Kayo, ABC Giants
2. Kex Queen
5. Lady Slither
6. King Miro 200x
8. Evil Robot
1. Miro (200x)
7. Sorceress 200x
8. Captain Randor 200x
Excited for 2017 with Brian Flynn of Super7 & Four Horsemen taking over the MOTUC's, Club Grayskull and Hopefully Thundercats collectors lines
2. Lady Slither
3. Goddess Teela (New DC Comics)
4. Mask of Power Demons
5. 200x Stratos & Hawke
7. Great Black Wizard
Sorry, why are we not including "Shera"? Was something said at NYCC about that?
The power of Grayskull compels you!
My daughter's Hebrew name is Shira.
Here's my list:
1. Son of Skeletor
4. Hawke (200X)
7. Dree Elle and Uncle Montork
Granita and Hunga would likely have placed somewhere on my list but I'll stick with the rules of the thread.
"Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy
same as ever for me!
Dree Elle and Montork
3. Miro (200X) w/ Randor head
4. Hawk/Delora (Filmation)
5. Dree Elle/Uncle Montork
6. Roboto (200X)
7. Filmation Stone/Sand Monster (Stone first, then the mold can be used for a sand monster later.)
8. Queen Andreeno
Well I was hoping for Hunga, Granita or the Twiggets. We've been waiting for them for ages. Classics seem far less interesting without POP characters....
If had to pick 8 NON-POP characters, I would go with the following line-up
1. Lodar (Evil / Mini-comic)
2. King Miro (200x / Heroic)
3. Sebrian (NA: Jetlag)
4. Lizzor (NA*: Mutant)
5. Fang-or (Snake Men / New Mini-comic)
6. Hawke (200x / Heroic)
7. Sorceress (200x / Heroic)
8. Sagitar (NA / GG)
10 Most needed items for MOTUC...
Heroic: King Miro / Prince Dakon
POP: King Micah / Twiggets 3 pack
Horde: Hunga the Harpy
Rock People: Granita
NA: Sebrian / Sagitar
Uncle Montork and Dree-Elle
That's about it for me without She-Ra characters and certainly those 3 aren't enough to get me to subscribe.
At this point I just HOPE for Dylamug and Hunga the Harpy!
2) King Miro
5) Cursed Marzo & Odiphus
6) The Great Black Wizard
8) Uncle Montork & Dree Elle
MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, and for the love of Grayskull, ODIPHUS!!!
Can we include Variants?
3. King Miro (200x/minicomic)
5. Skeleteen or Kay-La
6. Red Beast
7. (See below)
8. Quakke or Butt-Head
I feel like I'd like to expect a 2 Pac and I'd LOVE a Tuvar & Baddrah 2 pack. I'd slot that as one of 8 if it counted.
If variants could be a part of this equation I'd love NA Teela or NA Sorceress (either Comic or Toon version, but prefer Toon version probably) and Vintage Toy Catra. I still champion a Slime Pit He-Man but I see him more of a special exclusive or something.
If we do not get a Skelcon & Roton this year from Mattel I'd add a Skelcon to this 8 maybe because I've loved the idea of them for awhile now, and after seeing it am head over heals excited by it's potential inclusion. With that is also the weirdo purple monster Kobolds as well.
So the first 6 (7 if you count the either/or choice) I am quite passionate about. I gave options to fill the roster. The either/or Space Mutant choice is kind of an open space too. They are both the 2 space mutants I want the most and NA needs some love but if I could get things like the NA Teela, NA Sorceress, Toy Catra, Tuvar & Baddrah I'd drop either Space Mutant.
I'm trying to make a sorta realistic list versus just my top 8 wants. Of course you could throw a Karg in there. Scrollos is pretty high on my list though I do not know if he is super deserving of a relished spot. I want at least 3 Filmation Baddies but I'd rather have them in a Grayskull/filmation line than more Filmation variants, though it is unlikely that is the path they'd take.
So this is the best I can do. I think overall looking at alot of peoples choices most of us are on pretty similar pages and other peoples choices I'd be happy with even if I didnt include them
For instance if we got in the lineup of 8 Kittrina, Granita, and Hawke I'd be happy with that. Stoked actually. But I cannot say I want them more than others. So I am pretty open and just really happy this is continuing.
Last edited by baronterror; October 11, 2016 at 05:31pm.
As much as i love these threads it saddens me that we are again at a point were we can not include every faction...
Well any way here is my list:
1. Prince Dakon from the vintage mini comics
2. Kex Queen from the vintage mini comics
3. Lord Byron from MYP comics
4. Battle armor Queen Marlena and Battle armor King Randor from 200X
5. Lady Slither from the current mini comics
6. Hawke from 200X
7. Fang-Or from the current mini comics
8. Sagitar as the beast slot from NA
*Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Hawke *Pebb-Liss(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither
Great Black Wizard
Disk of doom Skeletor
Just when you thought it was safe to take a pee.....- Hard Ticket To Hawaii -
Masks of Power Demon #1
Masks of Power Demon #2
King Miro (200x)
King Randor (200x)
....so hard to pick only 8
3-Mask of Power Demons
5-Old Count Marzo
My MOTUC collection here ====> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3mddgXWJ7M
4) 200x Hawke
Oversized: Masks of Power Demons
Sub Exclusive: Sebrian
OUT OF SUB:
SDCC: Citizens of Trolla giant multipack (includes every named Trollan)
Holiday Item: Stridor
Last edited by InspectorZartan; October 12, 2016 at 03:18am.
I'm going to be an optimist and say:
- He-Ra (prototype She-Ra)
- Joya (aka Bubble Maiden)
- Spydra (unrevealed prototype Webstor like female character)
- Hunga the Harpy
- The Twiggets
- cat form Catra
Out of sub two-pack: Starburst She-Ra vs. Savage / Barbarian (aka toy design) Catra
02 Lady Slither
08 King Miro
I love these. I'm going to be a rebel and do TWO lists. The first is my purely selfish list of characters that I want, the second is my list of predictions, along with my reasoning for them.
1. Vizar (NA)
2. Hoove (NA)
3. Skeleteen (SOH/MOTUC mini comics)
4. Bandwidth (MOTUC mini comics)
5. Sortech - comes with both sets of battlemech armor (200X)
6. King Taurius (200X)
Q1. Sagitar (NA)
Q2. Hans Hammer Holder (MOTUC mini comics)
Hawke, Lady Slither, Gladiator, Major Header, Red Beast, and Fork Lift were really close, as well.
First, some background. Toyguru said that before he left, he sketched out a full 2016 line. It appeared that line was split in half, with the first part 2016 and the second part saved for 2017. I am guessing that Super 7 will use (most of) that blueprint for their first year, since it is there and may have some planning already done for it. So my guesses are based on 2017 being a "second half" of 2016. If POP is included, I don't think there will be any NA figures, since we got 3 in 2016. Since POP may not be included, I've revised it some. Here are my guesses:
1. Illumina - Toyguru said at one point that she was included in his 2016 plan. It would make sense, since she is the only character vote "runner up" we didn't get in 2016. I'm guessing she'll be based on her mini-comic appearance and use a lot of Teela parts with her double bladed spear thing. I'm NOT anticipating her coming with her white cat. If it is included, it will be a minimally articulated Cringer-like figure. But I doubt it.
2. Lodar - One of the top characters on the "Why Hasn't He Been Made Yet?" list, I'd say he's a shoe-in for 2017. Comes with his mace and maybe some shackles. I also liked bcrduke and King Tamusk's "magic hand" accessory in their Fwoosh write up!
3. Skeleteen - He was rumored for 2016 and 2017 at one point, and it makes sense to have Dare's opposite. Comes with his version of the Havoc Staff and a swappable, unmasked head.
4. Lizorr - He is probably the most requested NA figure that isn't Sagitar, plus he'd make a good addition to the Snake Men for those that don't like NA. Comes with his backpack and gun.
4A. Hunga the Harpy - If POP rights are secured, she'd be my first guess instead of Lizorr.
5. King Miro - Another contender for "Why Hasn't He Been Made?". Based on his 200X look. Comes with a new staff, sword, and Filmation inspired "Old Man" head.
6. Robowoman - Hear me out. She's basically Granita without the rocks and with a different head. If she were made, she could offset costs for making Granita down the road, since Granita would most likely be a deluxe priced figure. If POP is off the table for now, Super 7 could make Robowoman, and then we'd have the Granita parts ready to go whenever the POP rights clear. Not sure what she'd come with, a gun probably. Maybe something inspired by "Metropolis", since that was the inspiration for her head.
Q1. Stridor - Confirmed by Toyguru to be part of 2016's other half to offset Nightstalker costs. My one hope is that he comes with some kind of special holster for Fisto's big honking sword!
Q2. Sagitar - I'm not too sure of this one. I figured this would be a POP two pack originally, but if POP is off the table, Sagitar is one of the more popular deluxe/"beast" characters, as well as THE most requested NA figure. At any rate, I'd really like to see him.
Q2A. Tuvar and Baddrah Two-Pack - There is interest in getting these two, and a two pack is the way to go for them, for obvious reasons. Could be used as a possible replacement for...
Q2B. Starburst She-Ra and Toy Catra Two-Pack - This was heavily rumored for SDCC and/or the 2016/2017 line in some way. I suspect this is mostly ready to go, and if POP rights clear, it is my first choice for the second "large" item for 2017.