Page 67 of 186 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 4645

Thread: MOTUC Castle Grayskull Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzchuck View Post
    Hey guys and gals,

I made a support the Pre-Order video for Castle Grayskull. Hope you enjoy it, and pass on the link.

http://youtu.be/hDJAB41pccw
    That's awesome dude!!

Quote Originally Posted by He-bro View Post
    The gray tube in the lower picture represents a rough guess of how big the tower to the new Castle Grayskull will be on the right hand side facing the castle:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ompare2013.jpg
    Yep, 200x castle won't even compare to Classics one

Quote Originally Posted by kissero View Post
    New CG video showing scale/size!
    It's going to be a long year!!
    Cannot wait for this!!
    Por el Poder de Grayskull!!!...
    Ya tengo el poder!!

My Feedback thread!!

Hmmm, I might need to rethink what I said before after having watched TG's video. Perhaps I'll get Hot Toys 1966 Batmobile AND Classics CG after all.

Heroic Warrior
    I am thinking of getting another one as an investment. This thing is going to be sought after mint in its box for years so I am thinking a second one that I hold on to for a year will pay for the one that I open and use. After watching the prices on eBay for the characters that didn't have re-releases I am convinced this thing will double in price in under a year.

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeeter View Post
    I am thinking of getting another one as an investment. This thing is going to be sought after mint in its box for years so I am thinking a second one that I hold on to for a year will pay for the one that I open and use. After watching the prices on eBay for the characters that didn't have re-releases I am convinced this thing will double in price in under a year.
    I am contemplating the same. This is one item that will have a very limited run (unless of course we ever see a movie, but it would likely be different somehow) and I figure it can only climb in value.

Heroic Warrior
    Caverns of Rakash (Formerly of Darksmoke)
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Based on the video, I think Castle Grayskull will be very similar in size and looks to this custom someone did a few years back:

Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

This thing is gonna be a BEAST!

And I also hope they make that window big enough to see the top half of a figure through, not just their nose!
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

The foam model is huge! I will definitely be preordering...soon. Not yet, but soon.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Breaker View Post
    Give me another wall or I'm not sold.
    Maybe we can get another optional wall if this castle goes through! If it doesn't go through, we get nothing.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

Heroic Warrior
    Give me an action figure with the castle and I'm sold.
    "This is true. This is real. This . . . is . . . STRAIGHT EDGE."

-CM Punk

Supreme Fudge Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mern-Ra View Post
    This thing is gonna be a BEAST!

And I also hope they make that window big enough to see the top half of a figure through, not just their nose!
    While I prefer the vintage Grayskull playset overall compared to the 200X playset, I actually wish that this new one would give us a balcony on one of the towers like the 200X set has. It would be awesome to be able to display the Sorceress on it.

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post
    While I prefer the vintage Grayskull playset overall compared to the 200X playset, I actually wish that this new one would give us a balcony on one of the towers like the 200X set has. It would be awesome to be able to display the Sorceress on it.
    The Sorceress goes in my dungeon! MOOH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Wow, the foam model really shows the scale a lot clearer. CG will be awesome to display with the figures, but it'll be even more awesome with some vehicles displayed around it.
    Epic Metal music rocks the universe.

------------!!!UPDATE!!!------------

Toy Guru has posted a video comparison of the "Foam Mock-Up" MOTUC Castle Grayskull usign a Vitnage Grayskull and a MOTUC He-Man figure for scale comparison... GOOD GOD ITS HUGE!!!!

...PREORDER NOW!!!

!!!!SUPPORT MOTUC CASTLE GRAYSKULL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Maybe we can get another optional wall if this castle goes through! If it doesn't go through, we get nothing.
    Exactly. They could offer up a preorder for a 3rd, or even 4th wall, if this does well enough.

Cool video by Scott. The castle is big, and just the right size for me. I wouldn't want it TOO big. And it's looking stellar so far.

Snappy Threader
    Yep. I have got to have this!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Replikor View Post
    ------------!!!UPDATE!!!------------

Toy Guru has posted a video comparison of the "Foam Mock-Up" MOTUC Castle Grayskull usign a Vitnage Grayskull and a MOTUC He-Man figure for scale comparison... GOOD GOD ITS HUGE!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GpAEhXAmDs

...PREORDER NOW!!!

!!!!SUPPORT MOTUC CASTLE GRAYSKULL!!!
    My head just exploded…
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheVileOne View Post
    Give me an action figure with the castle and I'm sold.
    Me too! Grayskull robot!
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    Yep. I have got to have this!!!!
    THAT'S the spirit!!! Come ooooooon everyone!
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post
    Exactly. They could offer up a preorder for a 3rd, or even 4th wall, if this does well enough.
    Only thing I'd worry about is breaking the 4th wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlcan View Post
    I still don't understand why people wouldn't preorder this. Is it really the money? You're not going to be billed until 12/11/2013
    Err..because it isn't the castle thats the most iconic and the version I want. It's cool for those that want it, but for $350+ after shipping and taxes, I'm not gonna buy something I dislike. I had the classic toy as a kid only because I loved the cartoon. Without the cartoon, I'd never have had the vintage playset.

I grew up with Filmation. My nostalgia is Filmation. I skipped the first King Randor because he wasn't the Filmation version and I'm buying the variant in November I'm waiting on blue Hordak... I think you get where I'm going

I do think the fan base is split between the vintage toy and Filmation. There are a lot of people who prefer the Filmation version, but I've accepted we are not getting that. Instead I'm looking forward to the MOTUC toys that do interest me
    8 figures I still need: 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Filmation Tung Lashor, 6/Saurod, 5/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 4/Peekablue, 3/Hunga the Harpy, 2/Filmation Clawful, 1/Dylamug.

If we're all impressed by the foam core mockup... Just imagine how awesome it will be as a FOURHORSEMEN SCULPTED GRAYSKULL at that size!!! Look at Granamyr! Look at the Wind Raider! Look at Battle Cat! CASTLE FREAKIN' GRAYSKULL people!!!
    Eric Treadaway is on record many times stating just how badly he wants to do Castle Grayskull. Just imagine the love he's gonna pour into this thing.
    Yeah, we've got some drawings, but anyone who's familiar with the 4H's Fan Ex figures. Remember the drawings of the characters, and then getting Xetheus, Ramathorr, Scarabus in 3D? HUGE difference for the better!

I've got one pre-order in... And I think I'm with many of you about getting another.

I think MotU will strike lightning all over again with this... JUST IMAGINE SNAKE MOUNTAIN guys! (and gals)

This MUST happen!!!
    Last edited by Baena; October 19, 2012 at 05:12pm.
    We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. -George Bernard Shaw
    Nate Baertsch Illustration Blog

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    Err..because it isn't the castle thats the most iconic and the version I want. It's cool for those that want it, but for $350+ after shipping and taxes, I'm not gonna buy something I dislike. I had the classic toy as a kid only because I loved the cartoon. Without the cartoon, I'd never have had the vintage playset.

I grew up with Filmation. My nostalgia is Filmation. I skipped the first King Randor because he wasn't the Filmation version and I'm buying the variant in November I'm waiting on blue Hordak... I think you get where I'm going

I do think the fan base is split between the vintage toy and Filmation. There are a lot of people who prefer the Filmation version, but I've accepted we are not getting that. Instead I'm looking forward to the MOTUC toys that do interest me
    I get having a preference between Vintage and Filmation, but I don't understand disliking either version to have in Classics scale. I prefer the Vintage version, but I'd happily take the Filmation one in physical form if that's the one they offered.

Quote Originally Posted by baena View Post
    if we're all impressed by the foam core mockup... Just imagine how awesome it will be as a fourhorsemen sculpted grayskull at that size!!! Look at granamyr! Look at the wind raider! Look at battle cat! Castle freakin' grayskull people!!!

I've got one pre-order in... And i think i'm with many of you about getting another.

I think motu will strike lightning all over again with this... Just imagine snake mountain guys! (and gals)

this must happen!!!
    i agree! I can not wait to see the toy itself!!!

The thermometer's up again
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader