Page 127 of 186 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,175 of 4645

Thread: MOTUC Castle Grayskull Discussion Thread

  1. #3151
    Shera's secret heartthrob oulala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    LOS ANGELES
    Posts
    1,583
    Quote Originally Posted by Balthus Dire View Post
    It's funny...I know many are complaining about the height of the door, but the biggest problem in my eyes is the completely flat and texture-less walls on the inside of the castle. I mean, for $250+, you'd think they could at least put some freakin' stickers on there or something...
    Same here... For 250 bucks don't tell me that having a textured interior similar to the castle grayskull stands is too much to hope for. Toyguru said that the interior wasn't finished. They'd better not cheapen it by using the negative of the facade. What was acceptable in the 1980's isnt acceptable for what was supposed to be the definite incarnation of Castle Grayskull! Even the 200x castle had certain interior walls sculpted (the hall of secrets etc)

    Likewise, the floor part of the castle (that half circle at the ground floor) HAS TO HAVE sculpted rocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emiliano View Post
    The harsh reality is that the Horde were originally intended for POP, and they have always been intended for POP. Filmation developed the characters for the POP cartoon. It's a fact.

  2. #3152
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA NOLA
    Posts
    922
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaClassics View Post
    I read through the 3 questions thread...and then i looked at the TF2013 CG and the "Foam Castle" video...and even though there is a difference between foam / cardboard and real plastic...the castle IS smaller...mostly on the lower half and door...the top portion seems about the same...

    I am not deciding anything until SDCC...until it is finished...it is early...things can still change...
    Really? Nah man the top of the foam castles dome bit, is about a inch or so bigger than a standard figure, and the Walls come up to the middle of a figures waist , where as the proto the wall comes to the ankles, and the dome is well below the size of a standard figure, go back and have a look,
    It's bad

  3. #3153
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombihamma-AI View Post
    ... and the Walls come up to the middle of a figures waist , where as the proto the wall comes to the ankles, and the dome is well below the size of a standard figure, go back and have a look, ...
    This has already been discussed before: On the foam model the upper floor is attached
    below the window, whereas on the prototype the upper floor is attached above the window.
    In the blueprints the upper floor is above the window, too, and the the wall at the gun turret
    comes to the ankles.

  4. #3154
    Widget
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    If, for some reason, it's costing Mattel more now, they really should eat that cost.
    You really think any company is going to completely eat a huge a loss like that and still sell their product? If it was that big of a problem, they'd cancel all the pre orders and either scrap it completely, or go back to square one. There's no way they would eat that loss. That's now how a business continues to stay a business.

  5. #3155
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    448
    Quote Originally Posted by MintCondition View Post
    You really think any company is going to completely eat a huge a loss like that and still sell their product? If it was that big of a problem, they'd cancel all the pre orders and either scrap it completely, or go back to square one. There's no way they would eat that loss. That's now how a business continues to stay a business.

    Not true. The extra outlay on their part would be reclaimed due to their reputation being restored and folk buying into the line because of the castle.

    Not as it is now, with folk not wanting to deal with Matty anymore with the castle being the last straw regarding their horrendous catalogue of lies and incompetance.

  6. #3156
    Widget
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by He-loser View Post
    At $99 the ninja turtles sewer playset is a much grander and useful playset.
    The TMNT Sewer Lair is closer to $130-$150. Also, the entire top section is nothing but cardboard, there's more cardboard throughout, and there's literally not a single paint app on the entire thing.

    I dunno about anyone else, but I wouldn't want a lack of paint detail and say, a cardboard throne or something like that to justify it being under $100.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by IrrepressibleDH View Post
    Not true. The extra outlay on their part would be reclaimed due to their reputation being restored and folk buying into the line because of the castle.

    Not as it is now, with folk not wanting to deal with Matty anymore with the castle being the last straw regarding their horrendous catalogue of lies and incompetance.
    That's not how a company works. A company will never ever eat one single cent of loss if they can help it. Companies in capitalist societies such as the United States only continue to thrive if they make a profit, so they can keep paying all of their employes. If they have to take a huge loss like that, people will lose jobs so the top guys can continue making their salaries.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by He-loser View Post
    Toys R us is where I got mine $99...with a coupon could of had it for $79 but lost it. It pops up from time to time for $99. Target I believe also. for some reason...some toys r us dont update their price tags on the shelves..you gotta scan it..in store. I went to 2 stores 8 miles from each other..one had turtles buy one get one half off..the other didnt post that. depends on how on top of their game the store managers are.
    The Sewer Lair is a TRU exclusive. Not sold at Target.

  7. #3157
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA NOLA
    Posts
    922
    Quote Originally Posted by JKM View Post
    This has already been discussed before: On the foam model the upper floor is attached
    below the window, whereas on the prototype the upper floor is attached above the window.
    In the blueprints the upper floor is above the window, too, and the the wall at the gun turret
    comes to the ankles.
    Ok so if the floor was attached were it was in the foam mock up ,how much room would there be for the throne room , I'm guessing about four to five inches, what I'm saying is the castle is significantly smaller, I don't have my photo shop working but if you (using the figures from each picture, foam mock up, and proto, as a reference point ) do a comparison you can see a big fat difference.

    - - - Updated - - -

    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/attachment.php?attachmentid=82808&d=1361701864

    Take a good look,...it's very much smaller

  8. #3158
    Heroic Warrior KnightDamien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    379
    Can I just say that it's hilarious that anyone thinks anything that gets said is going to make a difference in terms of the final product. Mattel doesn't care what you think. They never have. There's been two clear constants in this line:

    Scott will do whatever he wants. If he thinks something is cool, he will say that fans are going to think it's cool, and will ignore the vast majority saying they don't like it. I repeat: Scott will self-serve until this line is 100% dead. But he'll always act like that's not what he's doing. It is. And it's as transparent as it gets.

    The second thing is that Mattel does NOT change anything due to fan input unless it is cheap, easy, and convenient for them to do so. This isn't just MOTUC. It's all Mattel products. Mattel has never changed something people didn't like or wanted to be different unless it was cheap, easy, convenient or some combination thereof. If it's an easy way to say "see, we do listen!" then they'll happily do it. Otherwise, nope.
    And that's not even a shot against Mattel. It's ethically and morally null. It's not a judging statement. It simply is.

    Is the Castle too small, both in terms of something as absurdly simple as headroom, and in comparison to the mock-up we were sold this toy with? Yes. There's absolutely no way to deny that it's smaller. Will that change? Also no. I'm not saying we shouldn't be outspoken about how brutally douchey it was of Mattel, but I just hope no one is expecting anything to change. Except for the worse.


    Also, purely my personal preference: I think it's stupid to invest resources in things that could be sold separately, rather than putting the money into the CASTLE itself. You want to make the space suit or the dumb glider? Sure, knock yourself out. Sell it like you sold the Weapons Rack. I bet most Castle-owners would buy, for sure. Maybe in multiples. But taking all that money OUT of the Castle? You'd have to be out of your mind or completely self-absorbed to think that's even remotely a good idea.
    Every single dollar of the budget should be invested in making the bare essentials of this Castle as perfect as they can possibly be. Period.
    That's just my opinion, though.

  9. #3159
    Widget
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightDamien View Post
    The second thing is that Mattel does NOT change anything due to fan input unless it is cheap, easy, and convenient for them to do so. This isn't just MOTUC. It's all Mattel products. Mattel has never changed something people didn't like or wanted to be different unless it was cheap, easy, convenient or some combination thereof.
    It's more than Mattel. It's literally every for-profit company in existence.


    Quote Originally Posted by KnightDamien View Post
    Also, purely my personal preference: I think it's stupid to invest resources in things that could be sold separately, rather than putting the money into the CASTLE itself. You want to make the space suit or the dumb glider? Sure, knock yourself out. Sell it like you sold the Weapons Rack. I bet most Castle-owners would buy, for sure. Maybe in multiples. But taking all that money OUT of the Castle? You'd have to be out of your mind or completely self-absorbed to think that's even remotely a good idea.
    Every single dollar of the budget should be invested in making the bare essentials of this Castle as perfect as they can possibly be. Period.
    That's just my opinion, though.

    Possibly. But then you'd have a different group of fans complaining that the Castle includes so few accessories. Seems like a no-win situation.

  10. #3160
    I am that I am Heidi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Helsinki, Finland
    Posts
    6,477
    I went ahead and sent Matty's customer service an order cancellation message. I'm not 100% pleased with how the castle looks and if Mattel indeed accepts order cancellations, I'll use that option. When the MOTUC castle was announced I cancelled my pre-order on the Icon Heroes Castle. If Mattel approves my order cancellation, I'll go ahead and order the Icon Heroes castle again. I've been very happy with how it looks and the only reasons for cancelling the order in the first place was that I can't fit two castles into our home. And with the money left over I'm going to treat myself to the Filmation sub.
    "The most difficult thing is trying not to forget who you really want to be." - Nong Toom

    I am looking for these Marvel Legends figures

    My marketplace feedback


  11. #3161
    A Real Master Of Arms nato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    1,169
    Quote Originally Posted by Heidi View Post
    I went ahead and sent Matty's customer service an order cancellation message. I'm not 100% pleased with how the castle looks and if Mattel indeed accepts order cancellations, I'll use that option. When the MOTUC castle was announced I cancelled my pre-order on the Icon Heroes Castle. If Mattel approves my order cancellation, I'll go ahead and order the Icon Heroes castle again. I've been very happy with how it looks and the only reasons for cancelling the order in the first place was that I can't fit two castles into our home. And with the money left over I'm going to treat myself to the Filmation sub.

    That's good for you. I want to cancel mine, but I'm still holding out hope that there are some changes at SDCC that will make me change my mind. I know it's a shot in the dark for the castle to have a bigger entrance, but hey, if it's not fixed, then I save $300. My original King Grayskull box will suffice for my Grayskull entrance.

    And while I did get a Filmation sub, I would rather use the Grayskull money to pay for that as well.
    Keep The "Classicized" 200x Heads in MOTUC!

    Matty Savings For the Year because of No DOS Purchases: $210

  12. #3162
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA NOLA
    Posts
    922
    Ok so the most popular questions raised in the 'ask 3 questions about CGS thread ' are
    1 the head room above the Jaw bridge,
    2 lose the wind raider stand,
    3 sculpted details on the inside ,...
    Well what do you thing designs answers will be? ???????????...
    I predict,..
    1 the castle is to far along in the development for this to change, sorry the door stays the same,
    2 the wind raider stand is more popular than you think, the people that dont like it are more loud than numerous, we think the stand will be awesome,
    3 there may be more details on the inside, most likely it will be the reverse details from the out side, just like you remember from the vintage castle .
    Well there's your answers folks,... It will be interesting to compear....

  13. #3163
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    2,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Heidi View Post
    I went ahead and sent Matty's customer service an order cancellation message. I'm not 100% pleased with how the castle looks and if Mattel indeed accepts order cancellations, I'll use that option. When the MOTUC castle was announced I cancelled my pre-order on the Icon Heroes Castle. If Mattel approves my order cancellation, I'll go ahead and order the Icon Heroes castle again. I've been very happy with how it looks and the only reasons for cancelling the order in the first place was that I can't fit two castles into our home. And with the money left over I'm going to treat myself to the Filmation sub.
    See... This is something that I keep hearing, and don't really understand.

    The biggest complaints I've heard are....

    1) The castle is too small.

    2) The wind raider stand is a waste...

    3) they want to take away accessories...



    I look at the icon statue.... and I like the way it LOOKS... but it's even SMALLER than the classics one. has NO interior at all... and comes with ZERO accessories.

    If all people want is a 'facade' to stand people around... even as small as Classics IS... it's STILL bigger and more in scale than the IH ones.

  14. #3164
    I am that I am Heidi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Helsinki, Finland
    Posts
    6,477
    phantom1592: I personally see these two castle serving two different purposes. I'm thinking of putting the IH CG (if I get one) on top of my display cabinet as a decorative piece. The MOTUC-castle on the other hand would be too big for that purpose and I'd have used it more as a diorama setting for my figures. $350 is a big investment for me personally, and the displayspace the MOTUC-castle would require is a big investment as well since I have limited room for displays. I want to use those resources as well as possible and after seeing the early version of the castle I'm thinking that the IHCG would be a better fit for me. So with IHCG I'm not looking for something in scale with the figures, but something to fit the overall MOTU/POP - collection found in our home.

    I hope that helps.
    "The most difficult thing is trying not to forget who you really want to be." - Nong Toom

    I am looking for these Marvel Legends figures

    My marketplace feedback


  15. #3165
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,336
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombihamma-AI View Post
    Ok so the most popular questions raised in the 'ask 3 questions about CGS thread ' are
    1 the head room above the Jaw bridge,
    2 lose the wind raider stand,
    3 sculpted details on the inside ,...
    Well what do you thing designs answers will be? ???????????...
    I predict,..
    1 the castle is to far along in the development for this to change, sorry the door stays the same,
    2 the wind raider stand is more popular than you think, the people that dont like it are more loud than numerous, we think the stand will be awesome,
    3 there may be more details on the inside, most likely it will be the reverse details from the out side, just like you remember from the vintage castle .
    Well there's your answers folks,... It will be interesting to compear....
    Agreed... With those answers, I gladly don't spend my hard earned $$$ on this item...

  16. #3166
    Sorcerer of Zalesia bcrduke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    10,043
    Quote Originally Posted by IrrepressibleDH View Post
    Not true. The extra outlay on their part would be reclaimed due to their reputation being restored and folk buying into the line because of the castle.

    Not as it is now, with folk not wanting to deal with Matty anymore with the castle being the last straw regarding their horrendous catalogue of lies and incompetance.
    This is a BIG worry. All I have been thinking about with regard to this latest misstep, is that when 2014 Subscription Sign-ups come rolling around, MANY MANY people will be smarting from the reminder that the castle isn't what was promised (I'm sorry, but Scott is on video saying we won't get less that what is shown in the B-Sheet... and size and measurement were a BIG component of that B-Sheet... and I daresay the pre-sale reason to order).

    The castle will be shown at SDCC... that's when 2014 subs go on sale... Now, if Mattel were really smart, they'd plus-up the size and throw in a ton of bonuses... that would inject a jolt of joy, and confidence into the customer base.

    Imagine how great the response would be... "look, they listened and made the castle closer to the size we were originally promised, and they fixed some of the other things! I'm definitely signing up for my 2014 Subscription!!"

    I fear for the 2014 sub if the opposite happens.

    Quote Originally Posted by KnightDamien View Post
    Also, purely my personal preference: I think it's stupid to invest resources in things that could be sold separately, rather than putting the money into the CASTLE itself. You want to make the space suit or the dumb glider? Sure, knock yourself out. Sell it like you sold the Weapons Rack. I bet most Castle-owners would buy, for sure. Maybe in multiples. But taking all that money OUT of the Castle? You'd have to be out of your mind or completely self-absorbed to think that's even remotely a good idea.
    Every single dollar of the budget should be invested in making the bare essentials of this Castle as perfect as they can possibly be. Period.
    That's just my opinion, though.
    I agree. When I examined the B-Sheets at NYCC, I thought, "Ok, Mattel is going to sell Castle Paks with the Robot, the computer, the smaller weapons rack, etc. That's fine, because this castle is EPIC."

    I expected to buy those things later. I also expected the dimensions they showed. I love the SCULPT... but the Mattel Design contribution so far has been to limit the 4H, and reduce the product.
    I can't say I want to celebrate that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombihamma-AI View Post
    Ok so the most popular questions raised in the 'ask 3 questions about CGS thread ' are
    1 the head room above the Jaw bridge,
    2 lose the wind raider stand,
    3 sculpted details on the inside ,...
    Well what do you thing designs answers will be? ???????????...
    I predict,..
    1 the castle is to far along in the development for this to change, sorry the door stays the same,
    2 the wind raider stand is more popular than you think, the people that dont like it are more loud than numerous, we think the stand will be awesome,
    3 there may be more details on the inside, most likely it will be the reverse details from the out side, just like you remember from the vintage castle .
    Well there's your answers folks,... It will be interesting to compear....
    You're probably right
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

  17. #3167
    grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    11,576
    Quote Originally Posted by MintCondition View Post
    You really think any company is going to completely eat a huge a loss like that and still sell their product? If it was that big of a problem, they'd cancel all the pre orders and either scrap it completely, or go back to square one. There's no way they would eat that loss. That's now how a business continues to stay a business.
    Actually, the Horsemen did pretty much that sort of thing with their 7th Kingdom line. The first wave came out far below standard, and they went back and had the figures re-done at a different factory, offering to replace the original figures that went out free of charge. I'm quite sure they took a loss on that move, and that was a much bigger blow to small company like them than it would be to a monolith like Mattel. But the Horsemen felt their reputation was worth the cost. From the actions of the past several years (and not just with Matty stuff), it is obvious Mattel does not share that concern...
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

  18. #3168
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA NOLA
    Posts
    922
    Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    Actually, the Horsemen did pretty much that sort of thing with their 7th Kingdom line. The first wave came out far below standard, and they went back and had the figures re-done at a different factory, offering to replace the original figures that went out free of charge. I'm quite sure they took a loss on that move, and that was a much bigger blow to small company like them than it would be to a monolith like Mattel. But the Horsemen felt their reputation was worth the cost. From the actions of the past several years (and not just with Matty stuff), it is obvious Mattel does not share that concern...
    Bingo!!!!!!!!!

  19. #3169
    Heroic Warrior ninja man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    462
    Given the high cost of the castle (worth it or not), I AM in favor of future castle expansion packs with accessories, etc. As KnightDamien said. make the castle the best it can be and the way it should be. I would totally pay for a fully articultade spaceman suit. extra accessories that probably should be included with the castle but are in an expansion pack. Its a great idea, even for people who dont buy the castle, they would probably want extra figures, weapons, etc...

    its WAY to early to even think about this since the actual castle hasnt been revealed (SDCC). so maybe this is something to petition for after the fact.? either way. Sure there are imperfections or things we dislike. but afterall we aren't designing and manufacturing the castle, we dont have a choice.

    however, given that this is for the adult collector and made SPECIFICALLY for us, it would have been awesome for the fans to "pick" what that castle has and how its built, other then the box art. It's a nice gesture, but its not the meat and potato's.

  20. #3170
    Heroic Warrior WDWFreak53's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,879
    I fear that the fact that the Castle came in shorter than what we were shown, this will kill any hope for a Snake Mountain or Fright Zone due to the fact that people won't trust Mattel.

    It's a shame really.

  21. #3171
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    372
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombihamma-AI View Post
    Ok so the most popular questions raised in the 'ask 3 questions about CGS thread ' are
    1 the head room above the Jaw bridge,
    2 lose the wind raider stand,
    3 sculpted details on the inside ,...
    Well what do you thing designs answers will be? ???????????...
    I predict,..
    1 the castle is to far along in the development for this to change, sorry the door stays the same,
    2 the wind raider stand is more popular than you think, the people that dont like it are more loud than numerous, we think the stand will be awesome,
    3 there may be more details on the inside, most likely it will be the reverse details from the out side, just like you remember from the vintage castle .
    Well there's your answers folks,... It will be interesting to compear....
    Sad but true. If I didn't know any better I would have thought you had gotten those answers straight from the Matty forums.

    I really do wish they would drop that Wind Raider stand. Since when did Man At Arms give Lt. Spector permission to stash it in the castle? It appears to me that it's just another unnecessary mark made on the Scott Neitlich line.

  22. #3172
    Lord of Darkkbricks Darkkosis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    SF, CA
    Posts
    1,540
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightDamien View Post
    Can I just say that it's hilarious that anyone thinks anything that gets said is going to make a difference in terms of the final product. Mattel doesn't care what you think. They never have. There's been two clear constants in this line:

    Scott will do whatever he wants. If he thinks something is cool, he will say that fans are going to think it's cool, and will ignore the vast majority saying they don't like it. I repeat: Scott will self-serve until this line is 100% dead. But he'll always act like that's not what he's doing. It is. And it's as transparent as it gets.

    The second thing is that Mattel does NOT change anything due to fan input unless it is cheap, easy, and convenient for them to do so. This isn't just MOTUC. It's all Mattel products. Mattel has never changed something people didn't like or wanted to be different unless it was cheap, easy, convenient or some combination thereof. If it's an easy way to say "see, we do listen!" then they'll happily do it. Otherwise, nope.
    And that's not even a shot against Mattel. It's ethically and morally null. It's not a judging statement. It simply is.

    Is the Castle too small, both in terms of something as absurdly simple as headroom, and in comparison to the mock-up we were sold this toy with? Yes. There's absolutely no way to deny that it's smaller. Will that change? Also no. I'm not saying we shouldn't be outspoken about how brutally douchey it was of Mattel, but I just hope no one is expecting anything to change. Except for the worse.


    Also, purely my personal preference: I think it's stupid to invest resources in things that could be sold separately, rather than putting the money into the CASTLE itself. You want to make the space suit or the dumb glider? Sure, knock yourself out. Sell it like you sold the Weapons Rack. I bet most Castle-owners would buy, for sure. Maybe in multiples. But taking all that money OUT of the Castle? You'd have to be out of your mind or completely self-absorbed to think that's even remotely a good idea.
    Every single dollar of the budget should be invested in making the bare essentials of this Castle as perfect as they can possibly be. Period.
    That's just my opinion, though.
    This^
    You've saved me a nice post to write...
    Epic Metal music rocks the universe.

  23. #3173
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    1,456
    I don't get the fuss over the Wind Raider stand. If you don't want to use it, don't. Scott has already made it clear we wouldn't get something else in exhange for the WR spot.

    I still think they should have stuck with 2 floors. If they do that with Snake Mountain, they can make it the same size as the Castle and headroom won't be an issue.
    MOTUC for sale:
    MOTUC Sale Items

    DC, Marvel, MOTU, and TMNT for sale:
    DC Marvel MOTUC & TMNT For Sale

    My feedback:
    MY FEEDBACK
    MY FEEDBACK
    MY FEEDBACK

  24. #3174
    sculptor - fantastique JimPansen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,130
    What if the Windraider stand is the reason for the lowered entrance ?
    Maybe the ground of the Castle was raised ,so the slot for the Windraider holder could be embedded into the base plate?
    Just one possibilty, cause otherwise it does not make sence why they raised the ground floor within the Castle.
    Since the door has to be even with the ground floor to prevent a step direct behind it, it also was raised and thereby shortened.

  25. #3175
    Heroic Warrior KUZEH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    1,352
    I wonder if we will indeed get the answers from Mattel today?...
    Por el Poder de Grayskull!!!...
    Ya tengo el poder!!

    My Feedback thread!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •