Page 145 of 186 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,625 of 4645

Thread: MOTUC Castle Grayskull Discussion Thread

The funny thing is, I had the Battle Ram but not the Wind Raider. So maybe part of my desire for WR first was because I always wanted it?

But I definitely feel like the Wind Raider was seen much more in Filmation. Unless you're just talking about the Sky Sled part of the Battle Ram, which of course got a lot of use. I'm still hoping they'll release Battle Ram, and then release good and evil Sky Sleds for separate purchase (maybe with a different deco and different symbol on the front.) How often was the whole Battle Ram seen in Filmation? In my head, I remember the Attak Trak getting more play than the Battle Ram too.
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

Heroic Warrior
    I remember seeing the Wind Raider all the time. Honestly, I can't even remember what the Battle Ram looked like on the show.

If we were to get a second vehicle, I'd rather it be the Filmation Attack Trak.
    MOTUC for sale:
    MOTUC Sale Items

DC, Marvel, MOTU, and TMNT for sale:
    DC Marvel MOTUC & TMNT For Sale

My feedback:
    MY FEEDBACK
    MY FEEDBACK
    MY FEEDBACK

Quote Originally Posted by Super He-Man View Post
    I remember seeing the Wind Raider all the time. Honestly, I can't even remember what the Battle Ram looked like on the show.

If we were to get a second vehicle, I'd rather it be the Filmation Attack Trak.
    I'd love to see the Attak Trak as the second vehicle but I'm up in the air about which one. I always loved the original toy (my favorite toy in the entire line), but, as a child, I always wanted the Filmation version. There is definitely more style with the vintage toy...because the Filmation version is the mini-van version of the Attak Trak, but I always loved how it had "a personality" and was more of a "transport" rather than "ATTAK" trak.

Yeah, I agree. The Wind Raider is the Ram Man of the vehicles. You've all managed to make me feel bad for not getting one yet though. I'm now budgeting for one in April.

Snappy Threader
    I would still really love to see Point Dread and the Talon Fighter....especially since TG said they had it in mind in regards to the sculpt of Castle Grayskull......

I would too, though it would have more to do with it's interaction with Grayskull than the fact that i think the Talon Fighter is the best looking vehicle or anything.

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Super He-Man View Post
    We saw the front part constantly as the sky sleds, but I only recall seeing the whole Ram a few times, if that. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but the only specific time that comes to mind right now is the "Wizard of Stone Mountain" episode, with Teela perched on the side of the main body.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    I would too, though it would have more to do with it's interaction with Grayskull than the fact that i think the Talon Fighter is the best looking vehicle or anything.
    Oh I definitely agree. I always wanted the Talon Fighter as a kid, but didn't get one until about ten years ago.....kind of underimpressed when I got it but it was cool anyway. I just think it would look so awesome perched upon Point Dread atop Castle Grayskull. Until it falls off and breaks I guess haha.

Yeah, I kind of saw the Battle Ram and Sky Sled as one and the same. So I was referring more to the sky sled in Filmation.

Did we ever see the full Battle Ram in Filmation?
    We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. -George Bernard Shaw
    Nate Baertsch Illustration Blog

Snappy Threader
    Battle_Ram_Pict.jpg

At least once.

Monster High Crazy Detective Lubic's Avatar
    I was never going to use it but I thought the Trap door was going to work? So just the Throne a Sticker and a Dungen you cant see there face in? I guess that is why the placement didnt matter because it didnt do anything anyways..So does that mean the Rug is going to be a sticker as well?

The trap door is, last we heard, going to work. It will be activated by the throne.

Quote Originally Posted by No-Ah View Post
    The trap door is, last we heard, going to work. It will be activated by the throne.
    Actually no it wont be. http://forums.mattycollector.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5681027317/m/8901040808

Quote Originally Posted by omee View Post
    Looks like that was 4 days ago. I thought I read yesterday that it would be? Anyway, however it opens, it does!

Nate had said the 4H had worked out a simple means of doing it. Who knows if that will still be there once Design has looked at it.

See, I would have thought the Wind Raider was the Ram Man of vehicles. I find it much more iconic and definitive than the Battle Ram as a whole. Now, if you were just talking about the sky sled that's a different story. I brought it up before, but I still wonder if that stand isn't really for the Sky Sled versus the Wind Raider. I know it's probably just wishful thinking... but I'd buy several Sky Sleds.
    I was thinking the Talon Fighter was the Ram Man of vehicles?!?
    So much for what I think
    Saturday Morning ToyZ at Facebook, Flickr and Blogspot!

Quote Originally Posted by No-Ah View Post
    Looks like that was 4 days ago. I thought I read yesterday that it would be? Anyway, however it opens, it does!
    I sure hope so but things keep changing on a daily basis with CG, Who knows what we'll end up with. I'm just going to keep silent until the final product is revealed at SDCC.

I just hope the two halves of the Castle still open by then!

Nate had said the 4H had worked out a simple means of doing it. Who knows if that will still be there once Design has looked at it.
    Exactly. I only saw prototype pieces. Who knows what Mattel will do with it.
    I'm hoping they'll still implement a way to make it work.
    We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. -George Bernard Shaw
    Nate Baertsch Illustration Blog

Monster High Crazy Detective Lubic's Avatar
    Ok, Doesnt sound much like a TRAP DOOR I guess it will just have a latch underneth..Well I'll wait and see before I say anymore..

Loves MOTUC canon! PaTrIcKfOgArTy's Avatar
    I'd love it to be bigger, but my bigger problem is that I just want it now! December can't get here fast enough so I'm entertaining myself with photoshop

Quote Originally Posted by PaTrIcKfOgArTy View Post
    I'd love it to be bigger, but my bigger problem is that I just want it now! December can't get here fast enough so I'm entertaining myself with photoshop

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...ps47c3d909.jpg
    Where did you get this picture?

Loves MOTUC canon! PaTrIcKfOgArTy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by He-bro View Post
    Where did you get this picture?
    I made it using a photo of Grayskull from NYTF It is now my iPhone wallpaper.

Quote Originally Posted by PaTrIcKfOgArTy View Post

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...ps47c3d909.jpg

Por el Poder de Grayskull!!!...
    Ya tengo el poder!!

My Feedback thread!!

Awesome pic Patrick!