Page 178 of 186 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,450 of 4645

Thread: MOTUC Castle Grayskull Discussion Thread

Updated my order for Castle Grayskull just now. Was told shipping will start in December, which no big deal. I'll have it in time for Christmas anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by davidlogan View Post
    And here we are again. Even though I uploaded my new debit card to my account and even took the precaution of deleting the old card...I get an email from Matty today and guess what it says...

They won't be able to charge me for my sub this month because my card is expired. Despite the fact that my new non-expired card is set as my default card, they are still trying to charge the old expired one.

Just like old times, eh Matty? If they are trying to charge the expired card for my sub, what is to stop them from trying to charge the expired card for my castle? Come on Matty...prove me wrong...

I got in on the original castle preorder which means I'm getting castle for 250, a poster, and 2012 shipping rates. I don't want them to have to cancel my order and resubmit it because they can't charge the card attached to my account.
    My credit card was compromised, so I need a new number. My wife called Matty already, and gave them the riot act that if me changing my cc# is gonna throw a wrench in the works of me getting CG there will be a major problem. They told her that I will get the original shipping price, and that all Grayskulls are being billed and shipped on Dec. 11th. Should be out for Christmas. Lets hope this is true!!!
    I will NEVER believe that Mermista beheaded Mer-Man! You sit on a throne of lies.... and smell of beef and cheese, bio writer!!!!

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by Monari View Post
    Shipping to Tokyo for Castle Grayskull - $86 bucks.

Aiiiieeee!
    4 Figuarts shipped from Japan to Boston via EMS - $59 bucks.

Doesn't seem quite right on my end...

That manhole is brilliant!
    I wish there's some left, my CG won't be complete without it!!

Well I got my new order notice this morning. Not only is my shipping gone down to only $25 but I'll likely have it the day after it ships using UPS Ground.

Quote Originally Posted by RyDell View Post
    My credit card was compromised, so I need a new number. My wife called Matty already, and gave them the riot act that if me changing my cc# is gonna throw a wrench in the works of me getting CG there will be a major problem. They told her that I will get the original shipping price, and that all Grayskulls are being billed and shipped on Dec. 11th. Should be out for Christmas. Lets hope this is true!!!
    I talked to Brady today. He told me I will have to cancel and resubmit, that I will not get the original shipping price, but I can call CS and they will refund the difference after it has been charged. That will be fun to try and explain to some random CSR down the road.

Something to look out for. Brady also told me, my 2014 sub will have to be canceled and reinstated as well.
    I just published my very first ebook: Malediction! A short story of monsters and magic!
    Buy it now on Amazon or Barnes and Noble!

Print version, also available!

Court Magician
    Obviously the ultimate "add-on" pack would be a third side to the Castle. And with pretty much all aspects of the original toy being used in the MOTUC Castle we're getting, the comics, cartoons and other MOTU media could provide the inspiration for the third side. So much potential there. Highly doubt it would ever happen, but man that would be awesome.

I could see Mattel doing some smaller add-on packs for the Castle though. I remember when the Castle was in development, there were a lot of good ideas for features posted on the boards here and at the matty forums which didn't end up getting used on the Castle we're getting. Small items like a Sorceress' Mirror, King Grayskull statue base, would be great, or even larger things like Sorceress' throne, point dread, etc. Oh and a spacesuit that's a fully articulated figure would be cool too.

Honestly I'll be really disappointed if Mattel doesn't end up making any add-on packs for the Castle. I have asked ToyGuru a couple of times about it but no definite news yet.

Quote Originally Posted by tenno View Post
    We're about a month out now from the first wave, I'd guess. When will see some reviews? That Pixel-Dan review is going to be epic. I think I'll make popcorn.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by theassassin View Post
    Obviously the ultimate "add-on" pack would be a third side to the Castle. And with pretty much all aspects of the original toy being used in the MOTUC Castle we're getting, the comics, cartoons and other MOTU media could provide the inspiration for the third side. So much potential there. Highly doubt it would ever happen, but man that would be awesome.

I could see Mattel doing some smaller add-on packs for the Castle though. I remember when the Castle was in development, there were a lot of good ideas for features posted on the boards here and at the matty forums which didn't end up getting used on the Castle we're getting. Small items like a Sorceress' Mirror, King Grayskull statue base, would be great, or even larger things like Sorceress' throne, point dread, etc. Oh and a spacesuit that's a fully articulated figure would be cool too.

Honestly I'll be really disappointed if Mattel doesn't end up making any add-on packs for the Castle. I have asked ToyGuru a couple of times about it but no definite news yet.
    I agree... Add on packs would make this playset better, especially demanded stuff, like the Sorceress mirror. I think, the potential of the castle is not finished yet

Heroic Warrior
    The cover looks great,..... But I think there is a little photo shop trickery going on ,
    All three pictures are the same, still nice work

The first "Outside the sub" item window that comes up should be a Castle Grayskull Add - On with things like the 3-D dungeon or mirror or just more stuff to go inside it!
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Hi all,

I had to change my credit card expiration date today for my pre-order CG and DR told me that they would have to cancel my order and place a new one but that i would still get original pre-order price and bonus items.

Has anyone else had to do this and have you faced any issues I should know about? Dealing with DR never goes smoothly so I just want to know if i should be on the look-out for anything.

Help will be greatly appreciated.

Three phone calls to dr and they still can not tell me which card I used for the castle.

Dare I even try a forth call?

I need to speak to Brady o. He seems to know the answers.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Court Magician
    Just got an email reminding/informing me that my Castle will be charged on November 19th, and that I should make sure my credit card is active and has funds available.

Good to know the exact date. Getting slightly excited now.

Yeah!!! Also in the "November 19th" club!!! So excited!!!
    We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. -George Bernard Shaw
    Nate Baertsch Illustration Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Baena View Post
    Ditto!!! Yay!!!!
    Por el Poder de Grayskull!!!...
    Ya tengo el poder!!

My Feedback thread!!

Evil & armed for combat TJRules's Avatar
    Got my email as well! November 19th is my billing day too. Hopefully I'll be charged the correct amount... *crosses fingers*

Getting excited!!
    Support Green Mini-Comic Trap Jaw in MOTUC!

Land Shark in MOTUC!!!!!! Do it Mattel!!! Do it NOW!!!!

Support The Power & Honor Foundation

Power-Con/ThunderCon... now going green with TMNT!

I have received that email, too! Can't wait for the 19th! This is gonna be awesome!!!
    Awesome sticker included!

Got my order notice. I'm in the 11/19 club as well.

Cripes, I still need to make room for the bloody thing. GAH!
    Classics TGR figures should be Filmation-based, but they NEED MORE COWBELL!

Quote Originally Posted by Baena View Post
    I am only a part-time member of the club as I only received an e-mail for 1 of my 3 orders. lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekk-ra View Post
    Cripes, I still need to make room for the bloody thing. GAH!
    Same here. I have no idea where to put it!
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

Starchild needs some love Morningstar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by omee View Post
    Hi all,

I had to change my credit card expiration date today for my pre-order CG and DR told me that they would have to cancel my order and place a new one but that i would still get original pre-order price and bonus items.

Has anyone else had to do this and have you faced any issues I should know about? Dealing with DR never goes smoothly so I just want to know if i should be on the look-out for anything.

Help will be greatly appreciated.
    Me. I need to change de CC. They cancelled my order but the now one has 100% rise shipping cost included. They say they can't refund me until they ship the Castle. Also they don't care abut the extra custom fees i'll have to pay.

Have we determined what the footprint of this thing is in terms of square footage?

Heroic Warrior
    Got the e-mail too! It's specific enough that I'm hoping it actually means something.
    MOTUC for sale:
    MOTUC Sale Items

DC, Marvel, MOTU, and TMNT for sale:
    DC Marvel MOTUC & TMNT For Sale

My feedback:
    MY FEEDBACK
    MY FEEDBACK
    MY FEEDBACK

So if they charge me on the 19th, then hopefully I will get it by Dec. 11th and I can open it on my Bday!

I got Beastman and He-man on Dec. 11 so it is only fitting the castle would arrive around then.
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

I have been holding out on calling my new credit cards in due to not wanting to mess up my place in the order line and/or the extra for s/h. Does anyone know if the credit card expires 12/13 is that at the beginning of december or do i have until the end of December?
    Contact me if you have MOTU Merchandise Items for sale or trade! Please view a sampling of what I am looking for Here:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...ase%20Contact/
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...need%20Europe/