Page 179 of 186 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,475 of 4645

Thread: MOTUC Castle Grayskull Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jmb410s View Post
    I have been holding out on calling my new credit cards in due to not wanting to mess up my place in the order line and/or the extra for s/h. Does anyone know if the credit card expires 12/13 is that at the beginning of december or do i have until the end of December?
    End of December, I'm pretty sure. You should be ok.

Guys, please remember that this thread is for discussion of Castle Grayskull. Any discussion of custom items must go into the Customs section. Discussion of those custom items for sale must be kept in the Marketplace.

Several posts about customs or items for sale have been moved out of this thread, so if your post went missing, check those sections.
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

The plastic on castle floor is about twice as thick as the flight stand base, and the tabs holding the stand in place on the flight stand base have notches that allow the tabs to move, the castle floor does not. So I put the Windraider in the hole in the castle floor, but when I went to remove it, a piece of the flight stand snapped off. I'm hoping this is a freak accident and not a sign of things to come.
    Contact BadVermin for all your customs and repaints.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by BadVermin View Post
    The plastic on castle floor is about twice as thick as the flight stand base, and the tabs holding the stand in place on the flight stand base have notches that allow the tabs to move, the castle floor does not. So I put the Windraider in the hole in the castle floor, but when I went to remove it, a piece of the flight stand snapped off. I'm hoping this is a freak accident and not a sign of things to come.
    I was wondering about this very thing. Looking at the "beloved" hole in the castle floor, the stand appears to be nearly non-removable once snapped into place.

Maybe it is not meant to be removeable once in place...based on the bottom of the flight stand...
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Has anyone heard if Pixel Dan will have a review of CG? I know we have seen it all over Toy Fair, SDCC, Power Con and MattyCollector.com, but I would still love to see it reviewed by Dan in his own awesome-sauce way. Especially when it comes to... "It's Comparison Time!"

Calling Pixel Dan! Calling Pixel Dan! Calling Pixel Dan!

You are wanted in the dog food aisle! (just kidding)

But we do want a review please! Even if it is after the Castle is shipped to those that pre-ordered it and sold on Matty.com
    Take it easy,
    Drew

Looking for: deals on MOTUC Roboto, King He-Man, Meckaneck, Zoar (from Sorceress) and more!
    Have to trade: A couple MOTU vintage, GIJOE (vintage 3.75 inch and 25th Anniversary figures and vehicles), Star Wars, Transformers (movie line), and Marvel Universe and a few Marvel Legends, plus MORE!.

darthdrew13's B/S/T

Quote Originally Posted by darthdrew13 View Post
    Has anyone heard if Pixel Dan will have a review of CG? I know we have seen it all over Toy Fair, SDCC, Power Con and MattyCollector.com, but I would still love to see it reviewed by Dan in his own awesome-sauce way. Especially when it comes to... "It's Comparison Time!"

But we do want a review please! Even if it is after the Castle is shipped to those that pre-ordered it and sold on Matty.com
    No, he won't have a review before they ship because his review sample was the one at NYCC that had many of the accessories stolen.
    2015 MOTUC Line is ON! (Now make Tuskador PLEASE)

I Love Filmation Variants TUC138's Avatar
    Mods, Do we still need "w/ Feb 26, 2013 Q&A" on the title ??? Just for a sec, I thought it was a new Q&A !!
    THE BIGGEST, BADDEST SUPPORTER OF VARIANTS IN MOTUC..... JUST BEHIND MGM THAT IS !!

MOTUC Mini Comics, Sub Exclusive Maps & Castle Grayskull Exclusive Posters FOR SALE !

I called to make certain I had the right card on file for CG. A very helpful operator assured me that all was in order, but, just in case, recorded the proper information so taht in the event taht my order does hit a snag somehow, I would then be able to reinstate teh order with the appropriate card and be "All set!." Maria was her name, and she rocks. (This puts my dealings with Matty's operators at a solid 100% for awesomeness, for the record.)

Oh, and I finally combined my shipping for my two subs...with one month left to go.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

FIRST, I had to change CC's, and I just got the notice. But here's what's new - not that it means anything, since we already knew charges were going through on the 19th - but my new order says "RELEASE DATE 11/19" not the December date like it used to say.

This may be something they did to keep those of us earlier "in line" in the same places, but I found it interesting because up until now everything on the orders has had that Dec date.

I actually had two orders for Grayskull to change - I sent both in the same email. I only got confirmation / cancellation / reorder of one though. I had asked to combine them if possible, but I am surprised I didn't get both done at once even if they wouldn't combine them into one new order. I was short and sweet, "ORDER #1, ORDER #2". To be honest, I did want two - but, if I don't get both for whaterver reason, I may just leave it at that. The collector in me wants a second one in case I want another to open later for display, but on the other hand...now that it's upon us...one seems OK particularly now that the $ is being taken, LOL.

BTW, my shipping was about $4.30 more. I'm fine with that. I won't even request a refund, as long as the poster is in there - if it's not and I have to contact them to get one, I'll ask for it then. Otherwise, it's cool.

Quote Originally Posted by sircory-1 View Post
    End of December, I'm pretty sure. You should be ok.
    Yes, it's pretty universal with credit cards - unless there is a day in the middle (like a six digit date, 12/12/13, for instance - a few cards do that, and in that case, it would be whatever specified day) it should be the end of the month as far as your CC company is concerned. Not all sellers though can process if it's already that month, but I believe I have done so with DR before so you should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    I was wondering about this very thing. Looking at the "beloved" hole in the castle floor, the stand appears to be nearly non-removable once snapped into place.
    Given how with the final size of Grayskull the WR simply doesn't fit there in terms of scale - what's the point, as you can't see a darn thing inside with it there - and the fact that when it was announced, people initially thought it was cool - but I have yet to see many people jazzed up about it - I do think that "beloved" is the word to use, in quotes - as in Scott wanted it, LOL, so it was in. ;-) Sort of liker when he says "fan demanded" - you know we are in for it - and when he says "super-fan demanded" you best be scared out of your mind of what he has come up with, LOL.

Heroic Warrior
    Quick question... How many of you will complete their MOTUC collection with the castle.

Quote Originally Posted by powerofGS View Post
    Quick question... How many of you will complete their MOTUC collection with the castle.
    Not me...now it feels less complete because I'll need a Snake Mountain to balance out my display

Just one more item off the list....so many more to go...
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Evil & armed for combat TJRules's Avatar
    Me! With (in my opinion) the core Vintage figs done - I'm done with Classics, unless they come out with more vehicles of course! And possibly a few figures to fill holes in my collection, too.

Seems like the perfect way to end, imo...
    Last edited by TJRules; November 19, 2013 at 06:49pm.
    Support Green Mini-Comic Trap Jaw in MOTUC!

Land Shark in MOTUC!!!!!! Do it Mattel!!! Do it NOW!!!!

Support The Power & Honor Foundation

Power-Con/ThunderCon... now going green with TMNT!

Nah, I'm already subbed in for 2014 and am willing to buy the rumored POP/Filmation mini-sub, along with the 2015 Club Eternia. There are still lots of cool figures to get!
    Like He-Man & She-Ra artwork? Check out my latest art and MOTUC pics at Havoc Staff!

so wish I could swear on here.. I share a CC with my mother (don't have credit, so need to get it) ..But Now my pre order didn't go through and I've got to deal with the cluster butter that is Digital River.

Sigh, if Mattel had a REAL website, they'd have it so you can modify your payment online without the need to calling these inept people..ugh. I better get this castle.
    Geek Media -
    http://www.youtube.com/NTV1978

Geek Media Abridged - Packing Protons
    http://www.youtube.com/WPLJTV

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    I was rather hoping the castle's arrival would re-invigorate things a bit, rather than bringing them to a close for some folks. For me, the collection isn't complete until I get the very last figure produced in the line and Mattel sells the molds for scrap, someday leaving the metal that gave us a masterpiece like Mantennae rusting as part of an anchor in the briny deep...

In other words, it ain't over 'til it's over for me.

I am really looking forward to this piece; if it fits where I want it to go, I will have an entire corner of my living room devoted to Eternia. Quite literally, too; I just got the main tower from the original Eternia playset, so I now have all three towers against the wall. On the other side of that corner I hope to have the new Grayskull, with both playsets making for a really cool and massive MOTUC free-for-all between the heroic warriors and the baddies...
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    I was rather hoping the castle's arrival would re-invigorate things a bit, rather than bringing them to a close for some folks. For me, the collection isn't complete until I get the very last figure produced in the line and Mattel sells the molds for scrap, someday leaving the metal that gave us a masterpiece like Mantennae rusting as part of an anchor in the briny deep...
    Grayskull is probably the final nail in the coffin for me, as far as MOTUC is concerned.

regardless of what others might argue, the hassles i've had to deal with as a subscriber are too much for me.

the latest debacle (the biggest toy company in the world not being able to manage a simple pre-order, a year later) is just the newest in an never ending march of mediocrity. i've never had this much trouble trying to give a company thousands of dollars.

i love He-Man. i grew up with He-Man as my hero and i will always have a fondness in my heart for the property. despite that affection, i despise Mattel and ToyGuru and the way this line has been handled after everything that has happened, everything that continues to happen.

if my Grayskull order continues to be as difficult to deal with, i will be cancelling my 2014 subscription and bid an adieu to Eternia.

Heroic Warrior
    At this point, people can be satisfied, if the castle arrives complete and unbroken at their homes.

As awesome as some figures are, as uncomfortable is it, to deal with matty...

Quote Originally Posted by darthdrew13 View Post

As much as I would love to see a review of the castle from Pixel Dan, this isn't a $25.00 action figure. I highly doubt Mattel is going to send Dan a FREE $250.00 to $300.00 Castle.

I'm sure Dan will Review his as soon as he receives it
    Looking forward to the entire 2014 & 2015 line

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    As much as I would love to see a review of the castle from Pixel Dan, this isn't a $25.00 action figure. I highly doubt Mattel is going to send Dan a FREE $250.00 to $300.00 Castle.

I'm sure Dan will Review his as soon as he receives it
    He posted this topic up on his website. Basically he was supposed to get a castle from Mattel to review and that castle was supposed to be the one from NYCC. However, to much stuff was stolen from it at NYCC and Mattel cancelled sending it to Dan, because it would have been an incomplete review (the stolen items). But he said he will review it when he gets his personal one.

Not even close....so much more is yet to come!
    2015 MOTUC Line is ON! (Now make Tuskador PLEASE)

Pixel Dan has Castle Grayskull. Review coming soon!
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    Pixel Dan has Castle Grayskull. Review coming soon!
    Oh snap!!!!

I'm thinking of putting some matte spray to the inside of the castle walls to dull that plasticy shine. Maybe use some acrylic chalk for shading effects. What do you think?
    Also considering taking a silver paint pen to all the nail heads in the floor boards, like on our manhole covers.