Page 181 of 186 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,525 of 4645

Thread: MOTUC Castle Grayskull Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jon14 View Post
    That's cool. My two 15 month olds would destroy the castle though
    Lol! Yeah, they might not be ready, but my 6 and 4 year old are having a blast and watching them play while my 6 year old hummed the Theme Song really brought me joy and reminded me of how I felt playing when I was a kid.

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinxieman View Post
    Lol! Yeah, they might not be ready, but my 6 and 4 year old are having a blast and watching them play while my 6 year old hummed the Theme Song really brought me joy and reminded me of how I felt playing when I was a kid.
    Majorly, majorly cool.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Well, I caved in and bought it 10 min before early access was up. Thanks to all of those who helped push me over the line. We'll see if it was worth it when I get it

Just got mine today. The post office, despite having a long standing request from me not to, left it on my doorstep in the rain. They didn't even bother knocking on the door. Luckily, I got to it before it soaked through the shipping box. I love it, but I can't find the place where the one chain is supposed to connect. I've looked all over, but I just don't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by VictoryLiger View Post
    I love it, but I can't find the place where the one chain is supposed to connect. I've looked all over, but I just don't see it.
    Inside the cell. There are two peg holes. One chain plugs in. The other fits around it. It's tricky to see.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Quote Originally Posted by VictoryLiger View Post
    Just got mine today. The post office, despite having a long standing request from me not to, left it on my doorstep in the rain. They didn't even bother knocking on the door. Luckily, I got to it before it soaked through the shipping box. I love it, but I can't find the place where the one chain is supposed to connect. I've looked all over, but I just don't see it.
    Look in the thread about CG Assembly. I posted a picture there
    Awesome sticker included!

I really wish they had included two of those plug in chains. Not sure why they didn't actually..

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Memnoch View Post
    I really wish they had included two of those plug in chains. Not sure why they didn't actually..
    Yeah, I thought the same thing. Maybe they messed up the mold, made one of the holes in the dungeon wall too wide, and compensated by altering the chain. It's a mystery.

Widget
    The one without the plug can clip onto post next to the plug in one. That way you can attach it to the wall or pull it off and attach it to a figure.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Nizzy View Post
    The one without the plug can clip onto post next to the plug in one. That way you can attach it to the wall or pull it off and attach it to a figure.
    Yea, I know that but why not just give us another plug in chain?

No offense, but I like having a chain that goes on both wrists. That way, a bad guy can be shackled while being transported to the Dungeon.
    Take it easy,
    Drew

Looking for: deals on MOTUC Roboto, King He-Man, Meckaneck, Zoar (from Sorceress) and more!
    Have to trade: A couple MOTU vintage, GIJOE (vintage 3.75 inch and 25th Anniversary figures and vehicles), Star Wars, Transformers (movie line), and Marvel Universe and a few Marvel Legends, plus MORE!.

darthdrew13's B/S/T

Quote Originally Posted by darthdrew13 View Post
    No offense, but I like having a chain that goes on both wrists. That way, a bad guy can be shackled while being transported to the Dungeon.
    That's exactly my point though. We should have gotten two of the plugged ones AND the shackles.

Heroic Warrior
    Like I said, we may never know the details of the chain mystery. There are clearly two holes side by side in the dungeon wall and only one of them fits the peg--the other is too large. I honestly don't really care one way or the other--you can barely see in there as it is.

- - - Updated - - -

I just found out that some people's chains fall out of both dungeon holes. Odd.

Happy Holidays from Castle Grayskull!

Take it easy,
    Drew

Looking for: deals on MOTUC Roboto, King He-Man, Meckaneck, Zoar (from Sorceress) and more!
    Have to trade: A couple MOTU vintage, GIJOE (vintage 3.75 inch and 25th Anniversary figures and vehicles), Star Wars, Transformers (movie line), and Marvel Universe and a few Marvel Legends, plus MORE!.

darthdrew13's B/S/T

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Yeah, I thought the same thing. Maybe they messed up the mold, made one of the holes in the dungeon wall too wide, and compensated by altering the chain. It's a mystery.

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...5&d=1387157720
    Whoa, awesome.
    I'll lead you into danger
    And all that troubles man
    I'll lead you far from hunger
    Just take my frozen hand

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Like I said, we may never know the details of the chain mystery. There are clearly two holes side by side in the dungeon wall and only one of them fits the peg--the other is too large. I honestly don't really care one way or the other--you can barely see in there as it is.

- - - Updated - - -

I just found out that some people's chains fall out of both dungeon holes. Odd.
    The smaller hole is to plug in the chain and the other bigger one is also a little bit longer, so you can hang on the second chain. Thats why it is bigger done. The second chain has to fit around the hole, not in.

So, verdict:

Is it the best thing ever, or a slap in the face to all true fans? Worth the wait, or a ripoff? Best ever, or worst ever? Are there still grounds for a fraud lawsuit?

Quote Originally Posted by Ridureyu View Post
    So, verdict:

Is it the best thing ever, or a slap in the face to all true fans? Worth the wait, or a ripoff? Best ever, or worst ever? Are there still grounds for a fraud lawsuit?
    best ever, worth the wait, best ever, hahahaha no not on your life and there never was grounds for one.
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Quote Originally Posted by Ridureyu View Post
    So, verdict:

It's amazing if you have the room to display it properly. Totally debunks all the craziness that was going on a bunch of months ago about it not being large enough. It's insane to think this thing can be any larger.
    Let's get HUNGA THE HARPY before 2016!

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...5&d=1387157720

Oh My God.....EPIIIIIIIIIIIIIC!

2 full days of sales and CGS is still available BIG SHOCKER THERE. looks awesome wish I had an extra 400.00 to blow on this . don't mind the slight jealousy.
    SMANOMEGA'S "NEWER" CUSTOM GALLERY BELOW
    http://s16.photobucket.com/user/sman...?sort=3&page=1

My verdict is that it was TOTALLY worth it. Love this thing.

MOTUC Castle Grayskull Dungeon Sticker

[Mods note. I am not sure if this should merge with the gryaskull thread or not.. or remain its own post.. your guys call.[B]] [/B]

I wanted to take a minute an show off this image I took of the New MOTUC Castle Grayskulls Dungeon Grate sticker. We do not really get the chance to really see and enjoy the stickers image very well as its is VERY well hidden inside that "way too tiny" walled off inner dungeon.

[All fans note. Please feel free to link to this image or steal it outright... lol. ]

High Res image of the new MOTUC Castle Grayskull dungeon Sticker

I took this image while doing my personal modifications to the new castle grayskull which can be seen in the working class villains 3D dungeon sculpt thread located here for images of that...

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=1#post3383171
    Last edited by Replikor; December 21, 2013 at 09:37pm.

I see the eyes of Snake Mountainman (aka The Unnamed One) in there...
    Must-Haves in 2015: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Prahvus, Classic Toy Costume Catra Vs. Starburst She-Ra